Community > Posts By > MzCat73

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:18 PM
yes ma'am!!! bigsmile biggrin

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:17 PM
Now that we have had a good ole------>:smile: WE WILL NOW TAKE U BACK TO UR REGULARALY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING. LOL jk i'm kiddn bigsmile

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:15 PM

Is this a test followed by a.b.c.or d?

laugh :laughing:

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:14 PM

i am in a house, but i think, to some, i am those neighbors.laughlaugh

i have a teenage son, the center of all the friends. but, they know if they cross the respect line, they have me to deal with. still, i have a teenage son, the center of all his friends.

yea, i got boys too, mine 10 and 7 and very active, so i know they loud, ugh i need to go apply monday for a house. lol i can't take this anymore.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:13 PM

Thats why I like Mingles, I always get a good laugh on the threads and the people are awesomehappy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i know that's right! lol

but on the other hand, there is always that one....THAT ONE that will say something SMART and i'd like to punch them thru this computer. like this.......> frustrated

LOL

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:11 PM
i just need me a house out in the country somewhere, somewhere where are u hear is the animals making noises. LOL

i even feel bad when i creek down my steps....ain't no sneaking cause they can hear every little thing i do. them steps creek so bad, even the dead probably hear that. LOL just saying geesh

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:08 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl at y'all. WHEW i needed this laugh :thumbsup:

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:06 PM
LOL :laughing: i was tryna get something stirred up out of ppl. bigsmile

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:05 PM

No not really, I rather mock them or put them on a loud speaker. bigsmile

rofl rofl rofl laugh u silly :banana:

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 12:04 PM

Generally I get along with my neighbors, and keep to myself, I do know the feeling of annoying neigbors, the neighbors next door argue so much in the early morning hours they keep there window open and so do I so I can hear the birds in the morning, I have had to close my window, to muffle the sounds of there argueing and they have traffic coming in and out at all hours of the night, plus they throw the cigarette butts on the ground, its enought that I am about ready to report them, inconsiderate, people.rant rant rant

whew...that sounds like my one neighbors that left before this one came in. but the one that's in here now, she is super loud when she gets mad at the child that lives with her. but i know how unruly kids can be, but dang the walls are so thin, that YES we can hear each others floor creek and go up and down the steps.

i rememba before they moved in, the maintnence man went upstairs to use the bathroom, TAKING IT HE'S A MAN, u could hear him peeing in the toilet. and i was in my bedroom and heard this, this is how thin the walls are LOLOLOL.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 11:57 AM
booyahhh

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 11:56 AM
lol just seeing what i can start with this topic!!! :laughing: :angel:

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 11:55 AM
don't ya just want to shoot em?!?! if u live in an apartment townhouse and the walls are super thin......UGHHHHHHHHH

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 10:09 AM
oh ok!!! i know for me, what makes me go crazy is when a man is so dag on rude and he doesn't care about me or anything i say....see it must be a non communicative thing. can't stand liars...ones that lie so much, they start to believe their own selves. but then again, if they don't love themselves, how can i expect and dude to love me and respect me.

whoa i got offtopic but hey............it's in the line of what i'm talkn bout lol.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 10:02 AM

I seem to like them crazy bytches!!

lol laugh scared

Or maybe its that they like me....

But I'm not going to lie...they are a hell of a lot of fun until the crazy somes out. So its not like I avoid them.

ok be honest, what do u do to make them turn crazy?? just wondering!! spock

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 10:00 AM

I am 39 and wish to have a baby with mr right. He is handsome and highly intelegent. If it werent forthe facthat woman can only have babys till there 40.then i would not hav been in such a hurry. Surely every1here is eager to find there perfect partner.

girl, i know the feeling.

i'm 38 and wanted to have one more before my body shuts down, but DANG no one available for marriage, let alone LOVE. smh

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 09:57 AM
I need me a saved young black man!!! :smile:

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 09:54 AM

I seem to like them crazy bytches!!

lol laugh scared

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 09:53 AM

What's wrong with being passive?
I'm passive, I don't allow myself to be controlled, far from it.

well what i think my ex meant was, a chic who is dumb and don't know any better, someone young and who hasn't went thru anything and hasn't been hurt yet. probably someone he can mold. someone who won't talk or think about anything. basically a NUMB NUMB!!!

there are many ways of being passive

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 06:18 AM

well dude has a serious anger problem....and um, i'm not having that. i didn't deserve to be treated like that.

and another thing too, he got embarrassed in front of ppl. like his boys.....when i came over there one time, i got mad cause he wanted to spend his time with them, instead of me and my kids. so i was leaving, and said something to one of his boys...like if they wanted to know what was wrong with me, i would tell them. well anyway, dude got very upset with me and act like he was gonna STEP....yelling and cussing at me to get in the car. then turns around AND APOLOGIES TO HIS FRIENDS, so nice and sweet to them. I CAN'T EVER FORGET THAT. some time after that big blow up, he said sorry, but why say sorry when u gonna do something again.

You see him clearly as what you do not want yet you return to him. I dont get it.

not with him now!!! was just getn ppls opinions of what guys want.

Cool. I think you should concern yourself with what you want tho. jmo. I value getting other perspectives, but it wont change this man from being who he is. You can however learn to beware of such men. You are a strong person and that is far from a negative trait. Dont put up with anyone's poo. Just quietly say, 'no thank you and lose my number'. Not a match is all.

right....... :laughing: shades