Community > Posts By > Darren

Darren's photo
Mon 07/22/19 07:40 AM

Does this Cloth smell like chloroform to you?

Finally someone has gone dark lol the other good dark one is let's not turn this rape in to a murder :o. I'm joking people chill lol

Darren's photo
Sun 07/21/19 03:31 PM
OK so for one minute let's say every god and godess that everyone has believe in is true and cause they can all see and hear everything. Why don't they save the other ones people right there was all that with the Muslims being killed by the Buddhists in Burma so why didn't the Christian big fella come down and sort em out and say to the Muslims look guys I had to come and save you cause your mate didn't care.

Darren's photo
Sun 07/21/19 03:23 PM
If he does come back who will fight him its not like he got any belts or anything that is worth getting in the ring with him for if AJ got in and beat him then everyone goes well done you beat mike Tyson when he wa old its almost bulling. On the other hand if he lost then he would get how a old man has come in and beat him so its a no win fight for anyone who has a name.

Darren's photo
Sun 07/21/19 03:16 PM

To much of anything can kill you, not just alcohol...

Nutmeg would be a good one

Darren's photo
Sun 07/21/19 03:14 PM

A cardiologist once talked about moderate consumption of tequila being beneficial.

Gin is good if you are diabetic well type 2

Darren's photo
Sun 07/21/19 03:07 PM
5" 7 82kg

Darren's photo
Sun 07/21/19 03:00 PM

I have social anxiety. It's too late for me.

Why is it too late for you, your still here I know in the UK we have mind who do a lot or social cafes and things like that.

I will say one thing just think about this next time you are around people.

Everyone is too busy in their own heads to give a **** that your there so don't worry about it they will all be too caught up in their phones or in their own heads to even notice you so walk around be happy and smile.

Darren's photo
Sun 07/21/19 02:55 PM

"Declawing traditionally involves the amputation of the last bone of each toe. If performed on a human being, it would be like cutting off each finger at the last knuckle."
My cats are all quite good when it comes to nail clipping time. There may be moments of complaints but gentle persistence and positive reinforcement work wonders. Treats and praise are the rewards.
If you've thought about starting to clip your cats nails I highly recommend it. It is actually a lot easier than you think, and I find it cuts down on their need to claw immensely!

Look on the bright side at least then you don't need to Gert your nails done :)

I really don't like cats but wtf you get a cat and know its got claws so teach it not t scratch your things get it a post or some wood or anything, if you people are that bothered about making sure there furniture stays perfect don't have pets or kids problem solve.

Darren's photo
Sat 07/20/19 08:15 PM

Charity shops and ebay £5 max

Belt from next brand new £1.50

Darren's photo
Sat 07/20/19 07:33 AM

Smoking severely damages your wealth lol

So true I don't know how much it is in America but in the UK for a pack of 20 its 8.70 so even if you only smoke 10 a day it soon mounts up.

Darren's photo
Sat 07/20/19 04:20 AM
I found smoking outside and having roll ups made me smoke less it might not work over there but over here its mostly cold or raining or cold and rainy so when you are going outside you soon think I'll give it 5 mins.

Darren's photo
Fri 07/19/19 04:02 PM
Who's watching the Manny Pacquiao fight and does anyone know how to get it online?

Darren's photo
Fri 07/19/19 01:49 PM
Doesn't matter what colour they are on the outside just remember they are all pink on the inside.

Darren's photo
Thu 07/18/19 04:17 PM

Ninja Kawasaki or Hayabusa?

Blade

Darren's photo
Thu 07/18/19 08:36 AM

We are mostly all familiar with the concept of the Big Bang.
That the Universe started out very small, exploded and has been expanding ever since.

It occurred to me this evening that the Universe might have started out very small and "imploded".
The more I think about it the more sense it makes.

Consider that no matter which direction you look, the Universe dates to 13.7 billion years. That is because what we understand about light and time dictates it as fact.
The idea is that we can't see beyond 13.7 billion years because light did not exist. It puts a limit to the size of the Universe as the limit of its current expansion. We can't see past it because the Universe hasn't explosed that far yet.

But...
Lets say the Universe imploded. Lets say it is still imploding.
Now, the limit of our ability to detect is 13.7 billion years but that limit will never change because it it the outer shell of the singularity in which we reside.
The expansion is not an explosion but an implosion.
An implosion at quantum levels.
This would explain quite a few things that can't currently be recitified.
Like Vacuum Energy, strings and the constant limit of the edge of the known Universe.

Sadly, to prove any of it any way we need a perspective measurement from a location a significant distance from Earth, like a billion light years away.
Out of our reach.

We would also need a perspective from below quantum to determine if the Vacuum energy is exanding or contracting space.
Again, out of our reach.

All I'm saying is to consider for a moment that the big bang didn't result in an explosion of space but an implosion of space and everything we see is distorted from our relative perspective.

Here's a scary thing for you to think about. What if your right and when its able to be proven someone finds these posts you put on and his like wow who is this bloke and why has no body wrote about him.

Darren's photo
Thu 07/18/19 03:53 AM

In 50 years there will be a lot shorter life expectancy cause of the super bugs and new things cause when you look at bacteria we know very little about it all we know a few % or what is out there what it does and what the potential is of it so I can see that being a big problem later when all the tablets stop working.

I read or saw somewhere drive to break new ground to expand our habitat hold a hazard of digging up (unEarthing) a long dormant pathogen which we have no natural defense against because it has been buried for so long.

Humans are constantly digging places where digging hasn't taken place.
We churn up the biosphere, both land based and submerged.
Its reasonable to imagine we might dig up a pathogen, virus or bacterium that we have never seen.
Its like playing Russian Roulette.

Gotta remember, 50 years is not really that far from now.
Could there be a catastrophic change for the worst, certainly.
Is it likely, eventually but I don't believe within 50 years.

One thing most people don't consider is the fact that as time progress our species gets smarter at beating natural barriers.
Our species is smart, people are dumb but our species finds a way to continue.

One threat people seem to have a problem acknowledging is over-population.
I see a few recent movies that address it but mainstream thinking is not focused on and in 50 years, we might have 15 billion people instead of 7.7 billion right now.

Our near future will be dictated by our population growth.
We will see worse and worse effects from it as time trucks along.
I foresee the next 20 years to be a focus on the over-population problem.
Focus but not a solution.
Perhaps in 50 years, with the right measures, we might be starting to get a handle on it but nobody alive right now would embrace the solution.
Its not in yer face enough.
In 20 years, its probably gunna be in everyone's faces.

More people are being born than dying.
More people are living longer.
Its already past the point of safe fix.
The longer we wait to do anything about it the more extreme the solution needed.

As crazy as this sounds I don't think over population will be a problem in 50 years cause of the amount of things that give off radiation to make people infertile, also with all this crazy weather and that I can see a lot being wiped off the face of the earth and you need to look at boxing day 04 we are due things like that again cause it all goes in cycles we will have the stock market going down in the next 50 and will be a lot topping them self's.

Darren's photo
Wed 07/17/19 02:20 PM

The idiot wouldnt care anyways ! He doesnt believe in our enviromental shortcomings .
Just look how the fool want to rejuvenate the coal industry and coal fired power plants .
Canada is banning 1 time use plastics

The man is an idiot indeed. They should never have put a pensioner in power. Old people usually don't give a chit about our planet and nature and environmental issues.
They're like "Oh well, I've had my time. Nothing I do will change it anymore."
Ridiculous, and extremely selfish, only thinking about themselves and having lost perspective.

I was talking to an older guy a few days ago on getting rid of weeds. He uses RoundUp, glyfosates, one of the worst around. He knew that, but yeah, nothing he did would help anymore.
Maybe old people can't sort it out in their time left, but they sure as hell can make it a lot worse by that attitude!

You need to remember anyone in politics is out to line their own pockets and screw everyone else.

Darren's photo
Wed 07/17/19 02:16 PM

I'm a realist, & I say your glass is to damn big!

Now Bob that all depends on what his glass is filled with.

Darren's photo
Wed 07/17/19 02:14 PM
So what is with the platypus if that is a thing that something has created this all knowing all seeing thing then why would that be I understand fish and snakes lay eggs or have live births but why only one mammal :fearful: unless it was done just t prove it could be done and to make it so special it always gets asked about.

Darren's photo
Wed 07/17/19 10:02 AM
Things evolved things are still evolving if they didn't how could you explain how super bugs came about cause they haven't always being about they change look at how bacteria grows it starts small and gets bigger that's how life came about on this funny little rock we call earth it is adapt or die and that's all that has gone on forever I always come back to IF god created everything then fair enough but there is a lot of questions about gods sanity needs to be asked like wtf happened to god for him to create the platypus a egg laying mammal with a ducks bill was that something where god needs to fill his quota of mammals and only had spare parts so chucked em together.