Community > Posts By > Darren

Darren's photo
Sun 06/30/19 05:23 PM

anyone any views on getting wound up easyly

You really need to sit down and think about what it is that is getting you like that and don't say everything cause its not everything that gets you mad. Before you reply and say everything does think of the last time a cup got you mad or a bed got you mad I always remember that cause when I was having a real bad time I said to this guy how everything was getting me mad and be asked when was the last time a cup got you mad i was thinking he was taking the piss but no think about what is making you feel this way and look for ways to sort them sometimes just avoiding them can be the best way but look to deal with things in a way that identifies the problem and looks for ways to deal with that problem.

Darren's photo
Sun 06/30/19 01:54 PM
Right its a fact the world is getting hotter but the world also got hotter after the ice age but what we do is speeding it up and you should look at the real danger that is UV c everyone knows about UV a and b but look at UV c it kills DNA and its not helped but the huge amounts of CFCs that are being dumped in to the air from the mine is south Africa. If you did a bit of research in to this you will see a lot of the damage that has being done over the last few 100 years and is still happening to this day there is still chemicals that was given off back then that is still damaging then ozone layer but it is possible to recreate ozone its done by running electric through water and they was looking at sending it up to try and stop the UV cause that is the **** that will end life on is funny little rock.

Darren's photo
Sat 06/29/19 06:38 PM
Edited by Darren on Sat 06/29/19 06:46 PM
Wow thank you people. You lot have really made my night sat in listening to music reading all this haha, love it :).
One thing I can't stand about this site is when you get views off 3 people with the same name and then like 20 mins later its the same pic with a different name. Surly the scammers could use one of their little grey cells and work out that people have eyes and can see this.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next