Fri 09/20/19 04:15 PM
Valuing

Darren's photo
Fri 09/20/19 04:11 PM
Edited by Darren on Fri 09/20/19 04:12 PM
Express yourself......labrinth

Darren's photo
Fri 09/20/19 04:07 PM
Be very confused how they got there but ask if they saw where the kettle is :grinning: coffee black 2 sugars haha

Darren's photo
Fri 09/20/19 04:03 PM
Twitching

Darren's photo
Fri 09/20/19 04:02 PM
Intermix

Darren's photo
Fri 09/20/19 03:59 PM
Replying

Darren's photo
Fri 09/20/19 03:51 PM
Tomorrow I will start of play the xylophone

Darren's photo
Fri 09/20/19 05:18 AM
I works lot in oils I did used to do a lot in ink with a Chinese style because I liked how you can make it look so amazing and detailed in a few strokes

Darren's photo
Fri 09/20/19 05:12 AM

Went camping in the Sierra Nevada. I went to the lake one morning to go fishing. Stayed for three hours and only caught a fish as big as my hand laugh
On my way back, some shadow by downed tree caught my attention. As I walked on and kept looking I realised it was the head of a brown bear who was watching me walk on by.
My heart froze. He got from behind the felled tree and walked on over to me, growling and shaking its head. I thought about running but a voice inside of me told me "bad idea".
I stopped, crouched low to the ground and set the small fish I had caught in front of me. The bear came real close, sniffing me and sniffing the fish. I had my arms around my head and my knees to my chest, praying my ancestors that this bear wasn't going to decide to paw me to death. I was alone, far from the camp and I was unarmed.
After a few seconds that felt like an eternity, the bear growled, seemed to sneeze, shook his head and bolted back into the woods, ignoring me and the fish.
After a few minutes, I slowly stood up and checked my drawers... They were dry, lol, but my forehead and back were drenched with sweat.
I walked back to the camp after briefly looking to the heavens and thanking my Creator that bear had probably already had his lunch and was probably used to seeing humans around those parts.
And the winner is.....this guy.

OH no. Please. Don't do that.

Thats one of them moments in life where you find out adrenaline is brown lol.

Darren's photo
Fri 09/20/19 04:55 AM
The thing is its all down to what you call spanking if its a quick slap To go oi I told you and your not doing it all the time of you only do it like 2 3 times a year I'll say then they go oh **** I really need to do as I'm told if you do it every day or a few times a week then its normal you want something you smack people and like using a belt or something is just wrong. I remember many years ago with my ex's little one he was 4 at the time and I was putting mouse traps down and I said to him you don't touch these and he kept looking at this one and honestly I sat there and watched him touch it it shocked him and I went do you see why I said don't touch it and he just smiled and went yeah and never went near em again and whenever I said to him don't touch things he would listen.

Darren's photo
Thu 09/19/19 01:07 AM
Men want to feel love and be loved women want to feel wanted

Darren's photo
Thu 09/19/19 01:05 AM

what men want is sex

Not all men just want that that's like saying all women and s***s and just want money

Darren's photo
Wed 09/18/19 03:05 PM
PTSD that's the **** I'm having at the min feeling I'm all alone sat in a deep dark hole with no way out just getting deeper and deeper

Darren's photo
Wed 09/18/19 02:38 PM
Thursday the 12th of April 2012
Tuesday the 7 of August 2018
Friday the 7th of September 2018