Community > Posts By > Darren

Darren's photo
Wed 09/18/19 01:42 PM
Its a complete joke and they will never do it they don't want to mess up the peace treaty in Ireland and will never agree on what will and the EU holds all the cards.

Darren's photo
Wed 09/18/19 01:36 PM
Like smashing the place to pieces

Darren's photo
Mon 09/16/19 03:13 PM
I can honestly say I would be happy to be anywhere in this world other than the UK so if anyone wants my place here I will swap

Darren's photo
Mon 09/16/19 02:59 PM
Chocolate is a lot less stress and doesn't complain if someome wants to share haha :wink::wink:

Darren's photo
Mon 09/16/19 02:49 PM
End of the day it won't stop until people are the same so when we are all dead and that's the problem and people say about football and beer. Its not that its because people fight animals fight

Darren's photo
Mon 09/16/19 06:18 AM
I would rather have ones asking for money the 1st time they speak instead of getting to know them then they go can you give me some I got no problems helping people who are genuinely in the s**t but 99% arnt its same as the homeless lot in town there's only one I gave money to because I know what happend and he is genuine the rest I just say don't speak English in russian they go away haha

Darren's photo
Mon 09/16/19 06:11 AM

I had quit for a year, pretty much the whole year of 2018. I started smoking again last December but forgot to change it on my profile... this post just reminded me, so I updated it.

oh river, you did very well for a whole year. Why start again? Rhetorical question because as a non-smoker I will never understand.

Take care my friend flowerforyou

as someone who smokes like a chimney when I quit before I felt worse and when I was using a vape I have never felt so bad not going to give detail but I'm sure you can imagen haha.

Darren's photo
Sat 09/14/19 12:50 AM
A lot of it is do with rejection look how many times a guy can get knocked back pick him self up and go again I don't know many women who can do that I do know one that could if a guy would reject her haha

Darren's photo
Thu 09/12/19 04:50 AM
If god does exist can someone please tell me him and him need to sit down and have chat because his idea for ma life so far has been a joke so could you out in a good word so he can come sit down and have a chat he knows where I am remember he sees everything

Darren's photo
Thu 09/12/19 04:42 AM

How can anyone ask such a ludicrous question? Almighty God created all things, the moon, the stars, the entire universe,the heavens and earth, day and night, also He created man in his own image and likeness, when we look at the wonders of the world, it is so amazing! this is not the work of man, it is the work of Almighty God! I am living proof that God does exist, if it were not for God's intervention in my daily life, I don't know where I would be today. He's the center of my life, I love Him and I can't stop praising His name! He's everything to me, I can go to Him at anytime,I don't have to make an appointment to talk with Him, He's there for me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days for the year. Try Him, all you have to do is ask Him to come into your life and be sincere about it, He will never fail you! The devil is a liar!! The Bible says resist the devil and he will flee from you in Jesus name Amen!

You say god created man in his own image OK so does that mean he had multiple personalities as we are all different and different colours and he made everything in 6 days right so what the f**k was he thinking when he made the platypus was that spare parts

Darren's photo
Thu 09/12/19 04:36 AM
End of e day mate if you don't like it tell him and if he carries on then when he's rock hard punch the end of it and tell him you like that and see if he wants to slap you again if this was a women saying how her fella did nd she didn't like it then everyone would be saying its abuse and all that.

Darren's photo
Thu 09/12/19 04:00 AM
It all depends on what the person is after if its just sex then no one cares how nice you are not going to see em after but if it is from more than a night or so then really I know me personally would rather have someone who isn't a super model and knows how to have a good time and can laugh cause there I nothing worse than someone who just never laughs or smiles

Darren's photo
Wed 09/11/19 03:33 PM
Its also end to end encryption and that is what they had a problem with e other year with the terrorists using it and then they struggle to get in to it to find out what was said

Darren's photo
Sat 09/07/19 04:16 AM
Had them years ago and your so right about having a bouncing crazy fluff ball lol we had a 10 by 12 foot cage for ours and they was crazy

Darren's photo
Wed 07/31/19 03:08 PM
Without seeing what you have done its hard but my advice is if you do landscapes or things like that really anything other than paintings of people just remember nobody will see the pic or thing you are working on so don't do like I do and drive your self crazy trying to make it all perfect.

Darren's photo
Wed 07/24/19 05:25 PM

What sizes are these pics and what brand of oils you use I used Windsor and newton my self and a good tip is to use lighter fluid to thin them down as it drys a lot faster.

I stopped working with terps some 10 years ago. Not healthy and especially a problem during winter as I always paint in the living room. Then you can't ventilate. But it's very unhealthy regardless. And cleaning brushes is a nightmare, having to store all the cleansing terps separately and taking it away for proper disposal.
So I changed to water soluble oils.
I know I should not rinse brushes still in the kitchen, but yeah...
It took getting used to, things I could do with terps I cannot really do anymore as the viscosity is so different.
Big advantage is that it's dry in 1-2 weeks. As in dry.

Oh, I do at times use acrylics these days. Depends on the subject. I have not posted any of those, unlesïs I posted the horses.
But I started a new range which includes functional nudity. These boards don't even allow posting a Tarot card with breasts exposed so I cannot post those paintings either.
A shame as some are brilliant.

Sizes... these days I go for 60 x 50, in the past often 50 x 40. But I have done some larger, some smaller too.
But now only do 60 x 50.

I sit on the bed painting with the bottle of white spirit in between my legs and just take a break and go outside for a smoke but yeah lighter fluid makes it dry faster and I have started using iridescent medium as a base on one of the flowers I did then painted the oils over the top so it looks plain till the light hits it and it's so weird. I hasn't done anything for a while but I was just looking at starting doing some more frogs but one of the mates always said I will go mad doing it cause I need to get it perfect or I'm not happy. I sometimes use gouache I like that if I don't want to mess with thinners but I use a 3 and a 4 zero brush most of the time and it doesn't matter how big I'm goin I always seem to use them.

Darren's photo
Tue 07/23/19 01:48 PM
What sizes are these pics and what brand of oils you use I used Windsor and newton my self and a good tip is to use lighter fluid to thin them down as it drys a lot faster.

Darren's photo
Tue 07/23/19 01:39 PM

I know what you mean I am 55 years old 7 years ago I weigh 500 pounds I am now down to 175 I did it all by myself no surgery

That's good going well done I used to know a guy who was about 40 stone and he lost 19 and is down to 127kg with huge legs and 3% fat on them

Darren's photo
Mon 07/22/19 03:03 PM
Want to go half's on a bastard lol

Darren's photo
Mon 07/22/19 01:14 PM

Well, after giving my attestment,
Has anyone considered that evolution is how God intended life to unfold?

Just for a second consider God set things in motion intending for them to progress how we now see them.

Perhaps, just perhaps the Universe is not all about us?
Perhaps there is more to "The Plan" than what has been revealed to us?

To consider that possibility, things start to make more sense.

Now things start to make more sense.
While we are still special to the Lord, we are not the only factor in the reality in which we exist.

We gain understanding in our ascention of knowledge which the Lord intended.
We were designed to understand creation but that understanding requires experience.

Perhaps we only know what we are able to know?

Disclaimer: I don't actually believe this but it is possible.
I believe we are only able to understand things our minds can grasp, its kinda the same thing.

So is life on earth like the sims, the old PC game where everything we to is controlled by someone and everything in our life's is just a game.