Community > Posts By > eyernmann

eyernmann's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:50 PM
Go for it, you may find out why they call them both cougars and mountin' lions. laugh

Hey, if you both enjoy it and it feels good, who cares? Don't fall in love, though, because THAT could be complicated.

I have to ask if the answers on here would be this liberal if the sexes were reversed?huh

eyernmann's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:08 PM
I sleep with my own monkey all the time! And spank him when he needs it!laugh bigsmile drinker

eyernmann's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:06 PM
GREAT show! I have to say that I do think Dr.'s Cuddy and Cameron are much hotter, though. laugh

The show is great entertainment.

eyernmann's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:59 PM
Sorry, gracekelly, but it sounds like you are being played. Why would he argue about whether you were dating or not, unless he has a phobia about relationships? It is easy for me to stay, but stand your ground, if you love him, because you must earn his respect. And, make sure he earns yours.

eyernmann's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:51 PM
Sometimes we most want what we cannot have, even if we know what we cannot have isn't what we really want. Did that make sense?huh

Set your standards high and don't settle for anything less than what you deserve. Do whatever it takes to really feel good about yourself, because that is when it will be easier to raise your own standards. Good luck, and I hope you find a truly decent guy.

eyernmann's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:41 PM
I know you were soliciting opinions from women, but seriously, you sound like a terrific guy with lots of good interests and from some of the feedback you have gotten from the ladies on here, you can see it is just a matter of opportunity for you. That opportunity will come along. It is a possibility that you fit in the "nice guy" category, which although verbally women say they all want that the reality is the arrogant pinheads get the attention because for some reason women are most attracted to confidence. (Ladies, correct me, if I am wrong.) Do you feel confident and show it? This MIGHT be what is missing.

eyernmann's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:27 PM
Slow Down You Move Too Fast in my pants.

eyernmann's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:48 PM
Try making sure you give them a little bit of the BADBOY because all women like a bit of the badboy. They swoon all about dinners and romance etc., but they like to be spanked. devil

HEY..I am just keeeeeeding......

eyernmann's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:40 PM
Obviously, the person who asked about stink bait is only an apprentice baiter. (I hope I don't have to explain that one)

Dude! That was funny! "Down at the feed store picking up a six pack and some ammo" ROFLMAO

Sometime when the time is right I will have to tell my story about the nun, the yo-yo and running out of dental floss.

eyernmann's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:30 PM
Only if I could be assured there were no cameras or recording devices.smokin

eyernmann's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:26 PM
Unfortunately there is no magical cure for heartbreak, other than time. It doesn't make it any easier for you, but you have really poured out your feelings here, including baring your soul in those lyrics and you are on your way, my friend. It may be overly simplifying things, but I will share what has gotten me this far in life through a lot of grief and that is a sense of humor and exercise. When you feel the LEAST like doing it, put one foot in front of the other, put the tunes in your ear and WALK. You don't have to run, unless you just feel it. Pump that iron, lift that bale..... It will not magically cure things, but the renewed energy and self-esteem will do wonders. ****, now I sound like Richard Freakin Simmons.noway I just wanted to share what has helped me. But, I disagree about finding someone else will magically make it all better. It just drags someone else in for comparison. Wait until you are over her, THEN go for it!! Good luck, and I know how you feel. Immerse yourself in creativity....it was times like these that created some of the world's great music!smokin

eyernmann's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:12 PM
A veteran soldier here and now a Veteran's Representative. And I salute you! Stay safe and thank you!

eyernmann's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:09 PM
Colorado, here!

eyernmann's photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:58 PM
Wow. This is a hard one to figure out. If the manager "friend" knows that this other person is also your friend, then it seems almost as if he might be testing your friendship, which doesn't seem to make him much of a friend, but, then again, you are there and know these people and we don't. Did the manager friend relay this information in confidential terms? It is very unprofessional to say the least and it would be hard for me to respect someone who would string someone along like that through a grueling schedule knowing they are going to dump them.

I imagine I would let the friend know he is going to be fired, since I agree with what one person said earlier that it would be hard to live with later if you didn't say something.

All in all, I guess you have to put yourself in both of their places. If you were the manager "friend" would you have told this to someone else? If you were the other friend would you want to know and how would you feel if you knew your friend knew but didn't tell you?

eyernmann's photo
Thu 12/27/07 08:30 PM

Hey, all! drinker
I am sick of snow already. I have been sick of snow since LAST winter!!UUuuugghhhhhhh........C'mon Spring!bigsmile

But, it wouldn't be COLORADO if we didn't have some of this white stuff! Then, we would just be Phoenix or something.huh Or worse yet....Texasmad

eyernmann's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:59 PM
Age is really overdone I think. Like the lady earlier who said she is 63 and not ready for the Bingo parlors. I am 61 and enjoy the company of people of all ages, but my best friends are in their late 20's. One male and one female. Too many people my age have just somehow lost that "zip." And, 9 years difference really is not a big deal, once the legal minimum has been met. At my age 20-30 years doesn't seem bad to me. Well...as long as it is YOUNGER. bigsmile laugh

eyernmann's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:42 PM
Hello from the western slope...Montrose to be exact. The nicest part of Colorado.laugh Of course that is kind of like the nicest part of woman's neck. It is ALL good. drinker I've lived in this beautiful state most of my life and have been in all the other 49. BC might be the closest thing, but I THINK that is another country? By the way, over here on this side of the mountains, we don't participate in the severe weather, just water our banana trees. glasses

eyernmann's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:29 PM
What a bunch of lightweights!!! I am 61, which, by the way, is a PRIME number. Today's activities included a 3 mile walk and 40 minutes pumping iron. So all you youngsters who have posted on here need to keep up!!happy

eyernmann's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:25 PM
But beer is too much like relationships. Great going down, but then you just piss it away.drinker

eyernmann's photo
Wed 12/19/07 05:46 PM
Montrose, Colorado. Well, let's see...Jack Dempsey trained and fought a couple of bouts here. (For the younger readers, Jack did NOT star on Grey's Anatomy) We are home to Black Canyon National Park, rumored to be the world's deepest abyss. Actually, that might be the cumulative story for my exes hearts. The Sundance Kid probably rode through here. Chief Ouray and his wife Chipeta had a farm here for years.

Oh, yes, and home to half of Texas in the summer. :-) It is beautiful country around here. I am blessed to live here. Wonderful weather, really, with 4 distinct seasons. Oh, and ladies....there IS room at the Inn.drinker

1 2 3 5 Next