Community > Posts By > eyernmann

eyernmann's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:46 PM

1995 Geo Prism LSI

I`ve had this car 10 years...Runs like a top

That's because it is really a Toyota.

eyernmann's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:05 PM
****ty drivers!! The kind who tail gate, drive in the passing lane side by side, speed up when you try to pass them, take 15 minutes to turn, won't let you merge into traffic, etc etc blah
blah blah. noway :angry: explode mad

Certain groups you could blindfold with dental floss who should not have keys to a car!!laugh

eyernmann's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:00 PM
A 1971 Pinto, chopped, low rider suspension, tucked and rolled armadillo skin upholstery, 8 Track with 4 speakers, chromed moon hubcaps, fuzzy dice, the little dog with the bobbin' head in the rear window, and last, but not least she's got the competition clutch with the 4 on the floor and she purrs like a kitten til' the leg pipes roar.......

*&((&^^ I forgot..I have to get FIRE insurance!

eyernmann's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:50 AM

what is a brunski burger?

A "sandwich" where you put your head between a woman's breasts and then moving your head side to side quickly, and rolling the "r" in brunski while saying that word. It is hard to describe the visual, but it is very satisfying.

eyernmann's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:40 AM

I don't agree with most of the opinions here. I dated a recovering alcoholic for awhile, and although he said it would not bother him if I had a few drinks, I just didn't feel right about doing so when I was with him. And to me, it just wasn't a big deal to abstain because I enjoyed being with him.

I think that is different from what was said here. You did what you did out of respect for this person and his disease and not because he had told you not to.

eyernmann's photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:06 AM
If he starts out that way....before you even get together, then what would it be like later in the relationship? Personally, I think it is better to just say I won't date someone who smokes. Period. But, asking someone to quit for you before a date would be arrogant.

This sounds like the possibility of a control freak. And there are many control freaks out there and not ONE of them is worth being around, in my opinion.

eyernmann's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:51 PM
Oh, absolutely Dorothy Stratten and shoot her loser stalker before he could kill her. She had to be the most gorgeous woman of all time.

eyernmann's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:49 PM
I think I might watch a movie and turn up the volume....LOL

eyernmann's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:46 PM
Been there..had the wheat...was awesome. I did drink matching water so I am still coherent. :cry:

eyernmann's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:44 PM
Are you sure you don't want to talk with some people who might know a little about life?laugh

eyernmann's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:42 PM
Excellent! And sad...not, it is really not sad. You could be sober and a Democrat!glasses

eyernmann's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:41 PM
Girl eats her own *****. (Says she had heard Calico was delicious)

eyernmann's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:36 PM
I think we should have an inebriated only thread tonight. If you are sober...just watch and have fun. I don't hit the bars a lot, but had a couple after work today and being a very cheap drunk am feeling just fine...thank you.drinker drinker

So....if there are some other folks feeling good tonight, jump in, but if you are sober, please just watch, because it is not the same.laugh

I might even bare my soul, who knows?

eyernmann's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:36 PM
Love is a strange emotion and not an exact science, for sure. Being emotionally involved with someone does not mean you love them. I seriously believe if you truly love someone you want his or her happiness more than your own, but it is NEVER ok to sacrifice your self worth to please someone else. I think emotions are easy, but if love is truly something which lasts, it won't be emotionally draining.

If two people mutually respect each other, call it love, beyond the emotion, lust, whatever, then they should constantly re-energize the other person, not drain them. And, too many cases, and situations I have been in, were very draining.

Love shouldn't be that way.

eyernmann's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:26 PM
Would you consider a lesbian relationship with a celebrity?huh

eyernmann's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:23 PM
No agenda, here. happy

eyernmann's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:05 PM
Kissing my own bicep.

Turning on 127 vibrators and placing them strategically in a church social buffet.

A brunski burger.

eyernmann's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:02 PM
The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper.

eyernmann's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:58 PM
Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) was born on and died on days when Halley’s Comet can be seen. During his life he predicted that he would die when it could be seen.

eyernmann's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:56 PM
It is a fact that if a man could lick his own b***s, he would never leave the house.laugh