Community > Posts By > eyernmann

eyernmann's photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:03 AM

what I'd like to know is, why does your cartoon "guy" have tits? laugh laugh laugh

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

eyernmann's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:34 AM

grumble If I see another snowflake I'm gonna lose it. Worse February I've seen in my 20 years driving a school bus.

It is a blizzard outside right now....I am going to throw some more gas on the fire!

eyernmann's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:32 AM
Good morning, everyone! I figured if my good buddy Hikerchick was on this thread, it must be cool.

What am I looking forward to? Being upright for at least another 30 years! I am ready for summer and some trips to the mountains. It would be totally cool if I found someone close by, or who owned her own aircraft, to hang out with. I think the perfect situation would be a duplex type arrangement, with a common space.laugh

eyernmann's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:24 AM
Colorado!happy

eyernmann's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:20 AM

smokin drinker morning sage,Its 75 here at7:30 am on sunday clear and sunnysmokin

Snowing like crazy here...damn, I thought it was spring! However, I won't be envying you in August.glasses noway

eyernmann's photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:42 AM
I really appreciate a woman who can burp and fart, because it is a scientific fact that suppressing the passing of gas can make you a real beeeaaatchhh.

eyernmann's photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:33 AM
History would say I definitely am, and it is getting harder and harder at my age to find one 5 feet, with a flat head whose father owns a liquor store.....

eyernmann's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:53 PM

****ing A! A place for maturity!drinker :smile:

Isn't *****ing A an old 70's term?

Haven't heard that in years...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou

Hey! I thought it was right on! My neighbor still says "groovy."

I can jive like younger peeps, too, but sometimes da old sheeit iz bomb. w0rd!

eyernmann's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:46 PM

No strings touched!! Who doesn't want to spoil an ugly, unable to spell whore!! soooo hott!!!laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile

eyernmann's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:42 PM

should I let her be my friend? lmfao

http://www.justsayhi.com/user/view/335432

HELL, yeah! I remember a poem...

Once hailed a gal from riga, riga,
Who it seemed might be a gold 'diga'
But later I sat in repose,
As she sucked the ball through the hose,
And said, "take my money, I'm 'eagah'

eyernmann's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:58 PM

i want to know if i'm pretty to since everybody else is asking!

YEP, damn hot, I would say.

eyernmann's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:38 PM

okay okay okay guys ill take care of this *pulls up his mexican removal pants** iam4u get the dustpan,eyernamann get the vaccum. ill get the hoose and lets clean up this mess :wink:

laugh laugh laugh laugh

I went out and got the vacuum, let's go!!

eyernmann's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:18 PM
Almost the entire new Eagles album, "Long Road Out of Eden." I can relate to almost every song on there.

eyernmann's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:14 PM

It is too bad that humans have divided up the earth and claimed territory as their own. This country is made up of immigrants who came here from other countries. The native Americans were pushed off of their land to make room for us. Many were slaughtered in war and famine with our government purposely killed wild buffalo to starve the Native Americans.

Your ancestors did this. Your ancestors came from other countries. Now everyone is saying... okay that's enough. NO more. We are full. Stay out. We don't want anyone else.

This is still a free country. Once we build a wall around it to keep people out, they will also start keeping people in. You already have to get a passport to even go on a cruise. Soon you will have to have permission and a good reason to leave the country. Like Cuba or ... china..

You are a child of the Universe. You have a right to be here. Here on this earth. Too bad everyone thinks they need to own it.

The aliens in space are having a battle as we speak some people say, for ownership of the earth. If the bad guys win, we will be their slaves... or their food supply. Maybe we already are.

Just a thought.

P.S.
Make them citizens and make them pay taxes like the rest of us.

You have good thoughts and making them citizens and paying taxes is a good idea, but they have committed a crime. Yes, (sigh) wouldn't it be nice if we could all just get naked and jump in a pile, but unfortunately the freedoms we have enjoyed in the past are probably going away because eventually a free society becomes very vulnerable, as witnessed by recent events. I hate the loss of freedoms, but regardless of how we arrived here or how things should have been, we have to look at how things ARE and protect what little is left of this Country, or soon there won't be anything left. I hate airport security, I hate gestapo police, but I also hate terrorism and opening our arms wide to it. I think I am ranting, now. frown

eyernmann's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:03 PM

because these people will do the work of the american people that dont wanna do it and they contribute to the ecconmy mostly?

BULLCRAP! They take much more OUT of the economy than they put in! Read the stats!

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) has a fairly recent article, The Estimated Cost of Illegal Immigration, where the net number is put at $24.4 Billion. However, as noted, some experts say almost twice that much is being sent out of the country and just the education and traffic accident costs are more than that.

Just the education costs could be as high as $34.5 billion. That and just $10 billion in services minus the $16 billion in taxes is a net drain is $28.5 billion, not $10 billion. Add in the collateral damage from crime and traffic accidents, as well as lost wages and the number really soars.

I work in a state Workforce Center. There are lots of people who come in every day looking for any kind of work. They will work for less than the illegals are getting paid. It is a myth that they are all being paid substandard wages. Many are being paid very, very well.....and tax free. Don't feed me that bull that Americans won't do the work. But, if they are citizens, then taxes have to be paid, so it is more work for the fat cats come payroll time. Illegals take far, far more OUT of the economy in total impact. MUCH more.

eyernmann's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:52 PM
It's a crime! It amazes me that this country will sit back and be invaded, but evidently the "big money" is making a profit from the illegal infiltration and so it is not stopped. And, unfortunately, the candidates that remain are ALL very weak. It is going to get worse before it gets better. It won't be long before this site is named, "opinión justa hola"

eyernmann's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:43 PM
****ing A! A place for maturity!drinker :smile:

eyernmann's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:26 PM
Well, I did date a daughter, since I had liked her mother back in the "day." Now.....the granddaughter will be 21 next month.....laugh drinker

eyernmann's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:22 PM
There always has to be one in the crowd. Luckily people like her compose a very small minority. I wish her some serious influenza. laugh

eyernmann's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:17 PM
"Show 'em" by Rodney Carrington. I get really emotional when he gets to the part about loving your Country. In case you have not heard this incredible song, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv2rccyLYHk

:cry:

Previous 1 3 4 5