Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Thu 05/04/17 07:47 PM
I prefer Popeye's.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 05/04/17 07:33 PM

I laugh at things most people don't laugh at. I have been that person who is the only one laughing in the movie theater. laugh

hey goofball, me too happy flowerforyou

Ahhhhh! So I am not alone. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 05/04/17 01:32 PM
I laugh at things most people don't laugh at. I have been that person who is the only one laughing in the movie theater. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 05/04/17 01:20 PM

Is it normal to date near your age? I'm interested in men under 30 near my age but I've received messages from older men more. It's just an observation.

I give myself a good range of plus or minus 10 years. SO I'll date younger and older than me....I am an equal opportunity kind of dude.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 05/04/17 01:04 PM
For instance,
-are you able and willing to make a commitment?

I think you have to be able to answer the other questions you proposed....so......

-Are you able to communicate in a healthy way, or do you easily slip into the 'finger pointing' routine? Never take responsibility, start screaming and shouting à la Drama Queen or withdraw in your mancave?

My ex-wife and I had an agreement that we would never go to bed if we were arguing. We never wanted to go to bed angry. And for the first seven years of the marriage we did great with this. But when things went South I noticed that she would walk away, or just yell so loud at me that I backed away. So yeah....I am all about healthy communication.

-Can you not just give love, but also receive it? Really receive it? Be honest now, most can't open their heart because of past hurts and pains.

And this is the reason why I for a few years I was all about just having fun....and yes that means I had booty calls, lol. Now? I am ready for it simply because I actually love how being "in love" feels.

-Are you able and willing to make space for a partner in your life? Have you even thought about the fact that you have to make space for them? Both in time, but also energetically.

Sure. She can have a scrapbook closet or something. laugh

-Are you still holding on to angst and fear -be honest!- which you may end up projecting on the other?

Nah. At 43 I feel there simply isn't any room in my life for this. If things work out, then awesome. If not? Well I will survive.

Are you maybe so focused on finding them that you have forgotten reality, what it takes to not just find them, but to also keep them and live happily ever after?

I actually believe that one shouldn't focus so much on finding the right one. You will know that he or she is that someone special because they will create feelings within you that no other does.

Overall? I guess I am an 8 or 9.

Goofball73's photo
Sun 04/30/17 06:55 PM

another question would be if girls initiate contact would guys think less of them?

Well if she biatch slaps me in the process, I may fall in love. love laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 04/30/17 04:11 PM
True Romance.........Yes. It is a romantic movie....in a warped way.

Goofball73's photo
Sun 04/30/17 04:03 PM

i got paid today

This made me think of the song lyric...."Just got paid.....it's Friday night....." laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 04/30/17 03:47 PM

in future and present relationships when is the right time to be the one to make the first move?

Normally when she has a hold of my hand and says to me ever so sweetly...."I am the only girl for you right? RIGHT????????"

Goofball73's photo
Sun 04/30/17 03:31 PM
"Come on feel the noise"- Quiet Riot

Goofball73's photo
Tue 04/25/17 12:39 PM

All who are looking for relationship, define, what successful relationship means to you.

What are you expecting from relationship? What makes it successful and happy?

I'll be honest. I have learned to just expect the unexpected. See, growing up I had this "idea" of what I wanted in a relationship. I thought I had found that when I was 17....which was the age I started dating my high school sweetheart. We were married six years later and I felt I had accomplished my goal by finding my idea of the right one for me. And then nine years later she decided she wanted out (the fact she cheated on me might have had something to do with that, lol).

After my divorce I soon began to discover that adults are far worse than teens (when it comes to dating). You would think we would have this all figured out, but both men and women can't seem to. I guess when we age we decide that we want that perfect fit, or rather we won't settle. I get that. And there are those who want a relationship and also want to have something on the side (which the net so happily provides us the tools for).

So, as it stands, I don't have an expectation. If I meet someone and I want to pursue things further, then I go into it with 100% of me and hope that she will do the same.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 04/24/17 05:34 PM
"I'm so sick"- Flyleaf

Goofball73's photo
Mon 04/24/17 05:28 PM
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls,
And she's got big balls,
But we've got the biggest balls of them all!

Goofball73's photo
Mon 04/24/17 05:23 PM
The only number I give out is 10.......in that I am a perfect 10. tongue2 laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 04/10/17 05:42 PM
"Pepper"- ******** Surfers

Goofball73's photo
Mon 04/10/17 05:32 PM
"Say It Isn't So"- Hall and Oates

Goofball73's photo
Mon 04/10/17 05:22 PM
Here comes Peter Cottontail.....
Hopping down the bunny trail......

Goofball73's photo
Mon 04/10/17 05:02 PM
Eh....if I get married again I am doing a Vegas wedding with Wayne Newton as the master of ceremonies.

Goofball73's photo
Sun 04/09/17 05:30 PM
Showgirls!laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 04/09/17 05:30 PM
Showgirls!laugh