Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Tue 02/27/18 02:36 PM
"The Air That I Breathe"- The Hollies

Goofball73's photo
Tue 02/27/18 02:30 PM

Hey mingle guys at least the very real ones, in a scenario that you would like to get to know a girl beyond a dating app, what does it take? I mean surely love will never be the reason because physically you haven’t been with her. What would it take for a man to travel half across the globe to get to know a woman? And when does a woman believe that he is really going to go that far? Please don’t answer with the love bit it is overrated. This is not about tips on how to get a guy but just curiosity on why or what makes a guy go the extra mile. I do hope my hopelessly romantic side does not get crushed with the real answers lol :angel:

For me it would come down to believing that taking the risk is worth it. I mean....when it comes down to it....and no matter the distance (he/she could live in your same town, and love is still a risk) going to see someone is all about having faith in your risk. You have to accept the fact that it could not work. I have actually traveled eight hours to meet someone and it was great. We dated for two years and I have no regrets. I have also traveled about four hours and it didn't go so well, and while that sucked I moved on. So yeah....to me it's all about believing the risk is worth it.

You mean that getting to know the person more is worth the risk and money no matter how that meeting ends? How do you decide about the worthiness of a woman aside from the physical aspect? Thanks goofy waving

For me it was worth the risk (financially and emotionally). I can't speak for everyone (each person is different and has a different view) but if a person weighs all the risks and feels it is worth it then go for it. I know people who have taken the risk and are happily married. They might be in the minority but it worked for them.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:30 AM

Do men really like to be told they have big bicepsdrool drool

What is the best compliment a woman can give to a man . ...

Do men need their ego stroked more than women biggrin

You dang right we want our ego stroked. Tell me my omelet's taste bad, and then no sex for you! grumble laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:29 AM

Hey mingle guys at least the very real ones, in a scenario that you would like to get to know a girl beyond a dating app, what does it take? I mean surely love will never be the reason because physically you haven’t been with her. What would it take for a man to travel half across the globe to get to know a woman? And when does a woman believe that he is really going to go that far? Please don’t answer with the love bit it is overrated. This is not about tips on how to get a guy but just curiosity on why or what makes a guy go the extra mile. I do hope my hopelessly romantic side does not get crushed with the real answers lol :angel:

For me it would come down to believing that taking the risk is worth it. I mean....when it comes down to it....and no matter the distance (he/she could live in your same town, and love is still a risk) going to see someone is all about having faith in your risk. You have to accept the fact that it could not work. I have actually traveled eight hours to meet someone and it was great. We dated for two years and I have no regrets. I have also traveled about four hours and it didn't go so well, and while that sucked I moved on. So yeah....to me it's all about believing the risk is worth it.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 02/16/18 12:09 PM
A man who can remember her birthday and her anniversary?

Goofball73's photo
Fri 02/16/18 12:02 PM
I'm all about the outside. Now, she can be thin, average, big boned or whatever you want to call the sizes.....and the eyes and hair have to be dope.

On a side note, yes I do care about who she is on the inside. But the physical gets me going first.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 02/13/18 07:42 AM
Let's see.

1. Canada- Love how those ladies say "aboot".laugh
2. Brazil- Want to sing Copacabana while at the Copacabana.
3. Ireland- Irish pub. Nuff said.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 02/13/18 07:35 AM

Or you just cheapskate ?

Well....I own two cars, will be buying a house next year (I want a 15 year mortgage and don't want to pay out the wazoo), and my tax return from last year is still in my savings account. I do spend on things, but I also try very hard to save. So I guess I am a little frugal but when I want something I normally get it.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 02/12/18 01:51 PM
I live in Florida, and within the next two years I will have my home close to the beach. So, if a woman would want me to relocate, then she better be all that and a bag of cheetos.....and live in a warm place. drinker

Goofball73's photo
Thu 02/08/18 07:43 AM
I am doing my taxes right now, so I am sure you know how I feel. Where is the wine? laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 02/08/18 07:41 AM
I bring an OCD of keeping my place clean. I normally end up with women who do not have this same disease, and as such I am often referred to as the "woman" in the relationship. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 02/08/18 07:36 AM

I once went on a date with a life sized cardboard cutout of Matt Damon .. he was the perfect date .. didn't eat or drink much and never said a word all night . I wore a slinky evening dress and he looked so handsome in his tux love love
After dinner we went to a nightclub... I danced with other men while he watched . At the end of the night I took him home and threw him under my bed ... smiling st how much I had laughed all night . My girlfriend double dated with Andy Garcia . We were both single at that time and decided why should we be stuck at home ... It was certainly my funnirst valentines date ever ..the reaction of people we met that night kept us entertained .

If you find yourself single .., how do you entertain yourself on Valentine's Day :wink:

Well one time I was alone I went down to a local bar. Met this dude Dave, who was divorced and was really down in the dumps. So Dave and I started talking and one thing led to another.....and before you know it we were out in the parking lot starting a Fight Club. You can't ask me about it because the first rule of Fight Club is that their is no Fight Club. So just remember.....I never said Fight Club.....we were really knitting. Yeah...a men's Knitting Club.
ok goof I won't ask you about the knitting club .. fighting doesn't sound very romantic though unless you were dressed in little Cupid outfits laugh laugh waving

Oh but Miss Blondey.....you have no idea how hot a guy knitting is to the female species. Shows we work well with our hands....dexterity baby!bigsmile laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 02/07/18 02:06 PM
Well, according to the "historically accurate" film Forrest Gump, ole Forrest came up with "Just Do It" and "S*it Happens". laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 02/07/18 01:39 PM
"Here comes your man"- Pixies

Goofball73's photo
Wed 02/07/18 01:33 PM

I once went on a date with a life sized cardboard cutout of Matt Damon .. he was the perfect date .. didn't eat or drink much and never said a word all night . I wore a slinky evening dress and he looked so handsome in his tux love love
After dinner we went to a nightclub... I danced with other men while he watched . At the end of the night I took him home and threw him under my bed ... smiling st how much I had laughed all night . My girlfriend double dated with Andy Garcia . We were both single at that time and decided why should we be stuck at home ... It was certainly my funnirst valentines date ever ..the reaction of people we met that night kept us entertained .

If you find yourself single .., how do you entertain yourself on Valentine's Day :wink:

Well one time I was alone I went down to a local bar. Met this dude Dave, who was divorced and was really down in the dumps. So Dave and I started talking and one thing led to another.....and before you know it we were out in the parking lot starting a Fight Club. You can't ask me about it because the first rule of Fight Club is that their is no Fight Club. So just remember.....I never said Fight Club.....we were really knitting. Yeah...a men's Knitting Club.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 02/06/18 02:24 PM

A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP IS WHAT I WANT

I will have a Quarter Pounder with fries please.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 02/05/18 11:54 AM

Did 1 or both of your parents ever try to do this?
Awkward! How far ahead of them were you? Or Were you?

I always felt that my parents left "the talk" to my Uncles who were only a few years older than me. I mean...hell....when you are 12 and your 17 year old uncle asks you, "Hey Goof! You jack off?"........you can pretty much assume the talk has commenced. laugh laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 02/05/18 11:46 AM

My girlfriend's figure is becoming like old lady!what shoud I do?

Hmmmmmmm. Well, when your balls start to sag and you have a beer belly and she stills love you for you......yeah.....take a chill pill dude. Perfection can be deadly.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 02/01/18 02:00 PM
Never add an ex to anything. Emergency contact, checking account, loan, facebook, FWB.......never!

Goofball73's photo
Thu 02/01/18 01:56 PM
E-Trade talking baby ones were always hilarious.
Budweiser frogs.
Apple....the 1984 commercial was epic.