Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Thu 11/16/17 01:04 PM

there are way too many toos there lol should have used 2 instead slaphead i am redundantly sorry.:angel:

Wait a second.......that's it! 15 lashes for you young lady. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 11/16/17 06:44 AM
Well, as the classic song states...."If you can't be, with the one you love honey....love the one you're with". See. Sometimes those hippy music makers from the 60's nailed it. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 11/16/17 06:25 AM
WTF......ladies on here with the profile name of like (and this is just an example) Bertha123456789 sending me a message of "Hi". Stupid scammers....or are they real and they couldn't get more creative with a profile name? Hmmmmmm. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 11/15/17 01:22 PM
It's the best out of the three Thor films. It's funny without trying to force feed you the humor. And it is action packed right when it needs to be. Thor and Loki together make it work, and Cate Blanchet is hella hot as the villain.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 11/15/17 01:16 PM
I don't look good in yoga pants. noway laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 11/15/17 06:52 AM
I started working out and did things that got me out of the house. Basically I stayed busy.....and spent money on stuff I didn't need.....and got some hookers.....the last two things you probably shouldn't do. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 11/15/17 06:45 AM
Sex......then waffles.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 11/14/17 09:34 PM

Sex talk with friends???
As in sex chat? You seriously asking that?? noway

I have friends with whom I talk about sex, but not sex chat. That's to be shared with someone you are sexually involved with, like a lover or partner.

Oh but sexting was awesome.....until you get your screen all sticky. noway laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 11/14/17 09:32 AM
I found an emotional connection with my cat. Pets love you and will be with you all the time. As for the women in my life? One day they would love me, then the next?......I burn the toast and all hell breaks loose. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 11/14/17 09:22 AM

A romantic walk .. does not include a beer fridge laugh laugh

What kind of sadistic and twisted world do you live in that does not include a romantic walk, beer fridge....and....and.....the double mint twins? Okay...I added that last part myself. laugh
good .. a waving little bird told me his idea of romance was asking a woman to walk to the fridge and get him a beer then sit in his lap ..... smooth .. double mint twins laugh laugh nice addition :wink:

No man can resist the high quality of a lap dance. bigsmile laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 11/13/17 09:35 PM

A romantic walk .. does not include a beer fridge laugh laugh

What kind of sadistic and twisted world do you live in that does not include a romantic walk, beer fridge....and....and.....the double mint twins? Okay...I added that last part myself. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 11/13/17 09:29 PM
Ugh. Running around just to be with someone is just too exhausting. It's like working out, going on a diet, and then having your Nazi trainer yelling at you for eating those Cheetos. Just so not worth the aggravation.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 11/13/17 09:21 PM

i totally love God and we haven't been having sex

However, some people do find God during sex. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 11/09/17 07:12 AM
Let's look at this from a couple perspectives. You grow up seeing a certain type of broken relationship (Maybe Mom went from guy to guy, daddy wasn't around....or perhaps one parent was abusive to the other) and you therefore feel that this is normal. Then you see a "happy" relationship and you begin to crave that. It's normal to want that because what makes us happy makes for a better life right?

Or you grow up with loving parents and you crave that, only to find that mom and dad put up a facade. Then you believe that this is normal so you find someone and you begin to treat him/her in the same manor. It's love right? Or your perception of it.

My point is that a relationship is what you make of it....and it really shouldn't matter how you are the one you love make it work. In today's world, anything taboo is actually becoming "normal".

Goofball73's photo
Thu 11/09/17 06:50 AM

I've always loved a woman who would walk up to me, grab me by the balls, and whisper to me softly....."I need the credit card baby". Swoon!love laugh

You gotta ask for the credit card when you do that? Hot dang it! No one ever tells me anything! tears

Not only do you ask for the credit card, you can also ask for a new car....or house when you do this. drinks laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 11/07/17 08:54 PM
I've always loved a woman who would walk up to me, grab me by the balls, and whisper to me softly....."I need the credit card baby". Swoon!love laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 11/01/17 09:54 PM

I need suggestions ,how to impress Indian girls in online dating

One thing NOT to do is ask an Indian lady which "hole" you can stick it in. noway laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 11/01/17 09:46 PM
Those movies on the Hallmark Channel would lead you to believe they do.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 11/01/17 09:44 PM
Halloween (The original)
The Descent
Any movie with Adam Sandler in it. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 10/06/17 08:02 AM
I look sexy to a woman after she has had about six shots of patron. laugh