Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Thu 01/04/18 09:11 PM
And all week long I have seen those Nutrisystem ads. Guess they even know how much us men over eat over the holidays. Sheesh!......saying no to the stuffing, dressing, pumpkin pie.....stop the insanity!!!

Goofball73's photo
Wed 01/03/18 09:11 AM

Do men / women really mind if someone they want to date has children?

Nah. Put the kids in front of a gaming system, give them $30 for some pizza, access to all the sugar they can handle and they will entertain themselves. Date night is a go!laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 01/03/18 09:07 AM

Serious question here......

After a man has this procedure.....and he is all hard and going at it with his lover.....and it is time to bust-a-nut......does he ejaculate the botox? noway laugh

Only if Nurse Needle slips that needle and empties the syringe in the wrong place... but not to worry, if babies come from it, it'll never get wrinkles!

And hopefully Zestfully clean!

Goofball73's photo
Wed 01/03/18 09:03 AM
Any relationship you are in is tough. LDR's can actually be a godsend for people who do care and love each other but also enjoy the break from the one they love. Yeah...it sounds messed up....but some people actually make it work for them...and they don't end up chopping off penises or boiling the other persons' pet or something.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 01/03/18 08:54 AM
Serious question here......

After a man has this procedure.....and he is all hard and going at it with his lover.....and it is time to bust-a-nut......does he ejaculate the botox? noway laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 12/22/17 01:18 PM
But does your mom work out? And if so, is she hot?

Goofball73's photo
Fri 12/22/17 08:50 AM

Need more coffee to make it through the 4 hour video conference I have....

You need like three triple shots of espresso for something like that. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 12/21/17 12:45 PM

if you were to send a note to that person you seek what would you say?

I am a romantic.....so I would say, "Hey hot momma! Wanna play with my big......truck? It's a Ford".

Que her panties dropping. drinker laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 12/21/17 12:41 PM
How much wood can a woodchuck actually, really chuck if a woodchuck....while hyped up on Mountain Dew.....could chuck wood?

Goofball73's photo
Thu 12/21/17 12:36 PM
"Tears"- HEALTH

Goofball73's photo
Mon 12/18/17 12:05 PM

So..... have you worked out yet ..... what women want laugh laugh tongue2

A man with a good FICO score? laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 12/18/17 12:00 PM
I love women who know how to operate heavy machinery. love

Goofball73's photo
Mon 12/18/17 10:17 AM
"Shake you down"- Gregory Abbot

"Don't disturb this groove"- The System

Goofball73's photo
Mon 12/18/17 06:33 AM
I can enjoy a cheesy horror film. But for the most part, I prefer more "smart" type horror films like The Descent, The Ring and even the original Nightmare on Elm Street. Studios churn them out simply because they are cost efficient and they know that their is an audience for them.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 12/18/17 05:54 AM

How can we get a good friendship and serious relationship?

Send me $99.99 and I'll tell you. And the answer isn't 42.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 12/18/17 05:46 AM
I love older women. They know how to cook much better than these younger ladies of today. Plus....they fall asleep early on ya so you get to stay up late gaming. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 12/14/17 11:26 AM

my ex and I just broke up last week. It was really hard for me because the reason why we broke up isn't really that bad. Now she offered me to become her best friend. While I'm still suffering from a heart break, should I still accept her offer or no?

You two need a break from one another. I basically see it that she wants to keep you close by just in case a future relationship with someone else falls flat......she will then have you to fall back on.

Now, if you take a break from her and then months down the road you two talk and want to be best friends then by all means do it. Just know that your future relationships will hinder this.....women tend to not like to share their man. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 12/14/17 11:16 AM

if you only have one chance to impress a girl by taking her out on a date, where would you take her? how would you do it? when would be the right time? shades

And why do I only have this one chance? Am I dying? Is the world ending? Is she dying? Should I just move along to the next girl? Too many questions. frustrated laugh

I didn’t thought of it that way tongue2 no dramatics. Just a spur of the moment thought and a desire to challenge some analytical minds shades

Analytical minds??? See....I miss the cut cause my mind is too scatterbrained. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 12/13/17 09:03 PM

if you only have one chance to impress a girl by taking her out on a date, where would you take her? how would you do it? when would be the right time? shades

And why do I only have this one chance? Am I dying? Is the world ending? Is she dying? Should I just move along to the next girl? Too many questions. frustrated laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 12/01/17 01:27 PM
Make sure that he/she lives in a nice place, worth the travel. Sight seeing can be a bonus. laugh