Community > Posts By > dchatwin

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:48 PM
Nikki what am I going to do with you girl? have we figured out goof's crush yet? It's too bad not that many people are online this time of night because this is when I relax!

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:47 PM
lol haha wut up bro!!

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:44 PM
I totally agree. That's soo ****ed up! Juz talkin about it makes me want to eat em.

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:41 PM
Ok now I'm hungry. Chips? Mmmm...

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:03 PM
Edited by dchatwin on Thu 11/15/07 10:04 PM
I completely agree my dear, experience is the best teacher. Please don't judge me by my age.

Shutterbug> You of all people should know how to mend broken hearts because you live in Washinton state girl. I spent 12 years of my life there, in a place that's number one in suicides.

Lacileo, in order to get into a relationship in WA state, you HAVE to mend broken hearts because people up there are so terribly sad from the weather all the time. I've been in 6 very serious relationships, 3 of which almost ended up with a wedding, all of which started out with me mending previously broken hearts. Experience? I've got plenty of it.

You're right, both of you. There are no guarantees. But it WILL be worth while because one) it'll end up just like 6 of my previous relationships, or two)I would've helped mend her heart, so regardless of whether anything happened between us, things would've been worth while.

Please, say something else ridiculous, give me something to do.

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:34 PM
LOL you two are ridiculous.

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:10 PM
Lol naw I shouldn't, I've already said way too much and I don't want to f*ck anything up because I love talkin to her. It's hard to find someone you can actually carry on an intelligent conversation wit ya know? SOO my lips are sealed now girl :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:57 PM
Nikki..sweetie..babycakes...I don't like Cal, I just wear the hat because I don't want to "dirty up" my USC hat. Ima usc fan.

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:52 PM
I was running because I saw that you had a cooler of diet pepsi, and we ran out a while ago.. *sniffles*
And those clues actually do help!! Now I'm absolutely posative that I'm gay!

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:48 PM
Ohh K..I don't think you're actually supposed to shake..it.

Noel u damn tease give us clues! I say that with love? :wink:

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:44 PM
LOL Nikki that's hella funny..OK I'll admit I've never seen her toes so I can't have a crush on them. But I don't really know her as well as I'd like to.

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:43 PM
***walks over to justmenoel to say hi and trips over the bunny runnin around***

SON OF A......

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:37 PM
Oh damn goof you're f*ckd! WOO the bunny's back!

**looks at the picture of his crush, then looks at nikki, then back at his crush*** But....but you're not my crush...I...uh..

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:31 PM
**looks at goof's toes**

OMG..blushing he has..toes too? Oh boy...

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:29 PM
...unbelievable...

Lol fallen damn that sounds good!!! **slowly getting a crush on greasy pizza** NOOOO!!!

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:26 PM
:tongue: Did you just call me fat Nikki? And FINE...make yourself useful and grab me that diet coke sittin there next to you

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:21 PM
Yea we need another letter chris. (obscure?)

Sorry..I'm eating at the moment..kinda slow at replying to the...WHOA...hi Nikki..I uhh..didn't see you there. Burger?

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:16 PM
**shrieks like a woman and frantically ducks under the table**

OMG she's crAAAzy!!!

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:12 PM
Lol cb I only really liked blondes for that one night darling :heart: And you promised you wouldn't tell anyone about our "dressup's". I'm so...I just...can't talk right now...*prances off like a magical pixie fairy*

Ha ha those blue boxes are VERY sexy actually...

dchatwin's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:07 PM
*whispers* ..colo *cough* ..rado..

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25