Community > Posts By > dae11x

dae11x's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:12 PM
I'm with Bent. I don't mind someone who smokes weed, as long as it's not an hourly habit.

dae11x's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:31 PM

The "vicious cut and paste" was an opinion I agreed with and felt like sharing. As for mustering my own bile, I could certainly do that about you, someone I've never met, talked to, or knows. But, in playing with the Mingle2 rules, I won't.

I do judge my life by the standards I'm hammering Sarah Palin about. I'm not so arrogant as to think I could handle a job I'm totally unqualified for. I'm not a hypocrite, and I don't use cutesy mannerisms to shy away from telling the truth.

worked for George W Bush..so I guess he set the trend for future Office holders...:laughing:
Sad, but so true.

dae11x's photo
Sun 10/05/08 01:45 PM

WOW........
Lots of vicious cut and paste from the OP.
Not even her own bile can she muster for someone, I suspect she has never met, or talked to, or really knows. Lets judge your life by standards you are hammering Palin by.
Please, honest discourse yes, but what you posted is ignorant.
The "vicious cut and paste" was an opinion I agreed with and felt like sharing. As for mustering my own bile, I could certainly do that about you, someone I've never met, talked to, or knows. But, in playing with the Mingle2 rules, I won't.

I do judge my life by the standards I'm hammering Sarah Palin about. I'm not so arrogant as to think I could handle a job I'm totally unqualified for. I'm not a hypocrite, and I don't use cutesy mannerisms to shy away from telling the truth.

dae11x's photo
Sun 10/05/08 01:07 PM

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/13/

read the unsigned and undated order for yourself.

This is official.

But the signed order is not evidenced here, only the order as written.

Will it be served?

read the case.

I can whip you up an unsigned, undated order in 3 minutes.
That's exactly what it is - an unsigned, undated order prepared by the Plaintiff accompanying his opposition to the Defendant's motion to dismiss. It has NOT been signed by a judge.

dae11x's photo
Sun 10/05/08 12:38 PM
From www.margaretandhelen.wordpress.com

Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?

Well it’s NOT you girl…

Look. I am going to say what everyone at CNN, CBS, ABC and NBC is thinking but is afraid to say. Governor Palin is a stupid, conniving *****. And it’s not because she is a strong woman - I like strong women… worship them… It’s actually the opposite. She is a weak, pathetic woman who thinks big hair, winking, baby talk and self deprecation is somehow becoming of a woman who wants to lead the free world. My god, where is Margaret Thatcher when you need her!

But what really makes me mad is the hypocrisy. She claims to be a Washington outsider and yet is the worst kind of politician. She will say anything and avoid answering any question instead choosing to spout whatever line or soundbite some adviser put into her mouth a few hours earlier. And exactly when did sounding like a hick make someone “more like us”. Last time I checked we were a country striving to educate our children to be intelligent and honest. I think I would die if my daughter came home from school and said something like “I gotta tell ya. Change is a comin’.” At the very least I would remove the Beverly Hillbillies from her approved TV viewing list.

And then there is Alaska. Have any of you been to Alaska recently? Although the largest State geographically, it has less than a million people - about 700,000. (The city I live in now is bigger. )Fewer population issues exist for lawmakers to address. And because they make so much money from the oil companies, the Alaskan government actually gives it citizens an annual dividend check (this year $3,200). Exactly what Governor wouldn’t be popular under those circumstances? No wonder they can afford to elect a governor who ony has an undergraduate degree in journalism and a few beauty pageant awards. By the way, when you got that journalism degree did they teach you that some journalists actually ask hard questions like what newpapers do you read?

Fact: Sarah Palin is stupid. Maybe not stupid by Alabama standards but stupid enough that she managed to get herself elected Governor while never bothering to educate herself on little things like the Constitution, foriegn affairs or appropriate debating practices. She is stupid enough to have accepted a VP nomination for which she is completely unqualified and stupid enough not to admit it - even though the future of our great nation could be irreversibly damaged by the decision.

When exactly do we all get to call “bull****”?

She loves to talk about being a mother but the last time I checked, having your newborn on national TV at 11PM instead of in bed wasn’t considered “good muthering“. Neither was making your child’s unexpected teen pregnancy the talk of the nation because you desperately wanted to be a politician in Washington DC - or isn’t that exactly what you said you didn’t want. From where I sit, it appears you would sell your soul for the position. Kind of the way that Elizabeth girl on The View sold her soul for fame. Please god get her off the airwaves - she became famous because she ate a rat… but I digress…

Oh and my favorite - my husband Todd (the first dude) and I sit around the kitchen table wondering about the cost of college like many of you… oh really. Your oldest son went from high school into the military. Your next oldest is pregnant with plans to be married to some hockey jock at age 17. Seems to me you’ve got lots of time before you have to worry about college tuition especially being college doesn’t seem to be a priority in your family.

You refuse to give live interviews and then whine when your taped interviews get edited. Then you have a chance to be live in front of the nation during a debate and you respond by not answering the questions (proudly not answering the questions I might add) but rather by reading the cue cards given to you by a group of white old men who sold their souls to the political system when you were in…. I don’t know - 2nd grade maybe. Your insulting to a United States Senator who is so respected that his home state has elected him to office 6 times. And while I am on the subject of the debate - shame on Gwen Ifell for not making her answer the questions. Damn I miss Tim Russert.

Sarah Palin is an ignorant, ranting, whining *****. There I said it. But lots more are thinking it.

dae11x's photo
Sat 10/04/08 10:09 PM

OK, let me try. Nice ti...... I mean, hi!
nnnnooooooooo laugh good try tho laugh

What's wrong with saying nice tits anyway? I thought women liked compliments?!!
I like compliments but not vulgarity.

Am just kidding! Sheesh!
OK, but don't let it happen again. bigsmile bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Sat 10/04/08 10:01 PM

I thought I would bring this up... WHY are people so scared to approach the opposit sex??? Rejection?? OK... so you MIGHT get rejected by someone you don't even know and is a total stranger to you. Big deal. You'll prob never even see that person again. Guys always say it's so hard to talk to women... REALLY?? How difficult is "hello"?
I'm not afraid to say "hello", but what winds up happening is I'll say "HI" at the top of my lungs. grumble grumble grumble laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:57 PM

OK, let me try. Nice ti...... I mean, hi!
nnnnooooooooo laugh good try tho laugh

What's wrong with saying nice tits anyway? I thought women liked compliments?!!
I like compliments but not vulgarity.

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/03/08 03:42 PM

haha Nice "Like watching a NASCAR race and not seeing a crash."

The winking annoyed me too. I don't want a tart in the executive branch I want an intelligent man or woman who thinks for them self. I don't what a chippy who chirps her daddy John McCain's party lines. Remember, the few times she has not followed his policy remember the McCain campaign has told us that's not what she meant.

I am with dae11x. I don't want the average American a heartbeat away from the presidency. Nor do I want a scripted barbie who seems incapable of real thought.

Oh and while we are talking about her here's one of the things that really stood out for me.

Her mention of the expanded (did she say) powers of the vice presidency? I know the word she used wasn't role. At any rate, if it is the intention of the McCain/Palin ticket to continue to expand the power of the executive branch (which is in line with the Rove/Cheney/Bush philosophy then we are potentially in real trouble.

Rove/Cheney/Bush approach of creating and maintaining an executive branch that is seemingly unanswerable to the courts or to congress, something that is clearly not intended by the founders, disturbs me. Remember it is Cheney who has, when it suits him, insisted that the office of vice president both is and is not part of the executive branch.

I'd like to hear more about what the McCain/Palin's theory of the role of the veep is and how they will apply that if in office. Of course we won't get those facts from the ticket. Heck, we can't even get a clear answer from the current president or veep.

It's not a case of expanded powers. It is a power grab that seeks to create and maintain an imperial presidency and it is dangerous to the union and to the future of the American people. I don't care what party is in the office.

Ahmen!
She's so deluded and arrogant, she thinks she's qualified to re-define the constitution. Just because she's a hockey mom and knows Joe Six Pack down the street.

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/03/08 03:37 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/03/08 02:15 PM
Edited by dae11x on Fri 10/03/08 02:17 PM

Well we all had such low expectations of Pallin the fact that she showed up at all is deemed as a victory. personaly I think she avoided about every quistion and tried to look cute winking at the camera and way to many "you Betcha's" I wish they would have asked her about "safe sex" and "abstinance" only sex education. I wonder if her fundamentalist position has changed since her fifteen year old got pregnant?

yeah she was very "folksy" as the news keeps saying. i personally find it annoying but a lot of people like it.... i dont know those people. you're right though she was pulling a lot of evasive maneuvers when she didnt have the knowledge to fight on the grounds of the actual question asked.

She did seem to relax her opinion on gay Marriage to the point it sounded like Obama's position... i would be curious how she feels about abstinence only as well... was her daughter in those classes? hmmmmm?
I found her "folksiness" extremely annoying, along with the fact that she kept trying to make herself out as the average American, just like youse and me. I don't want the AVERAGE American as VP. I'd prefer someone a bit smarter.

She's a nightmare as far as Roe v. Wade is concerned.

And I really would like to ask her how that "abstinence only" policy is working out!

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/03/08 12:54 PM

Kolachki...its a flaky desert with filling
My Grandma used to make that and it was delicious! Do you use poppyseed filling?

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/03/08 12:53 PM
Pizza.

dae11x's photo
Thu 10/02/08 02:27 PM
I think the last one is the best.

dae11x's photo
Thu 10/02/08 02:27 PM
Nice. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:54 PM
I once was almost an hour late because I got lost, and the person had waited for me (he didn't have a cell phone). On the other hand, I once waited at a restaurant in the lobby for 20 minutes thinking the person hadn't shown up. I was ready to leave but then decided I'd eat there by myself. Turns out, he had been seated.

Don't you have a cell phone you can use to communicate with the person? Is it the same person who keeps standing you up? If it is, time to ditch that loser.

I guess I'd say half an hour. If they don't call or show by then, bye-bye!

dae11x's photo
Fri 09/26/08 04:10 PM
Hanging out by the pool with a cutie and beers.

dae11x's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:33 PM

pitchfork i'll do a granny ,doggy style,ruff ruffpitchfork
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Thu 09/25/08 01:44 PM
That I actually met the guy. He would not shut up. I sat there for an hour and a half listening to his version of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Or wait, maybe it was the guy who wanted me to meet him AND his buddies at some club. When I told him "no, thank you" (I'll pass on the gang rape for this evening), he pretty much indicated that was the end of the deal.

How can I forget about the ones whose phone conversational skills are about as exciting as dry toast?

All in all, it's been fun. bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Thu 09/25/08 12:11 PM

Some guy said he was good with cumputers. noway noway noway

I'm not even gonna go there.

Uhhh yeeeah, you know where his mind wasnoway devil devil devil
I wonder where his hands were. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25