Community > Posts By > dae11x

dae11x's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:11 PM
Edited by dae11x on Tue 10/21/08 12:12 PM

Just can't follow instructions grumble I ran an ad in the classified for Housekeepers and it says "part time day shift. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. APPLY IN PERSON" and then our address. It doesn't even list our phone #. Yet... I've had several calls so far today asking about the job in the paper. I wanna get their names so I know who NOT to hire grumble
Get their name and number like you're going to have someone call them back. And then put them on a "black list." laugh laugh laugh

Or when they call, tell them you have a no solicitation policy and hang up.

dae11x's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:50 AM
I think in some instances they just say it because they're too scared to tell you the truth, that they're not interested.

dae11x's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:12 PM

port

pork

Phoenix, AZ 10/20/08

dae11x's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:55 AM

I not only love real country music, I play real country music.

I literally cried when Buck Owens died 2 years ago.

I have a lot of favorites, but really, it's all about Hank Williams, and Hank Williams is what it's all about.
Hank Williams, Sr. is amazing and what country music should be. Not this disgusting "new country" pop BS.

dae11x's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:49 PM

If you where married to a guy, for lets say just a year.

you had 2 teenage kids (not his), and he had 1 2 year old(not urs)....and the realtionship was good...very good at points, but always good....

there was never any cheating, physical or mental abuse.....the guy made like $100k a year...took care of you and your kids...was super in the bed....

And truly loved you...and willing to do anything for you...

lets say after about a year....because u didnt work and couldnt really get a good job due to being uneducated....and ur ex husband never sent child support for ur kids...

lets say u and ur current husband, started having a few problems...ur husband started letting stress overwhelm him, mainly beause he did too much...he worked a full time job as a IT Director..(those of you who know that job know it can be very stressful), he ran a online bizz too...makin extra $$ to provide for the family....and he was trying to start anopther organization to help less fortunate poeple...

lets say his stress levels got everwhelming...and you too started to fight because mainly,....he needed some help from you, and you couldnt..because getting a job and ediucation take time....

but lets say you screwe dsomthitn up finaically....put alot more streess on him...and he kinda told you to pack it up and go back to ur moms 2 hours away.....mainly because his stress levels had gotten so bad....and then a week after going back..u too was taling but had a big fight over the phone...

lets say a week after that....his stress levels started to come down.....and he realized he made a huge istake tellin you to leave...

all he asked was you help him, even if not contributing with $$ help him by not causding more $$$ issues....

would you take him back? or come back to him if he was genuine? and u knew was a good man and loved you very much?

remember....he is a good man, ur kids love him and he loves them back alot...his child loves you and you love her very much too....and he ws successful and a great provider, and never cheated or abused you...no drug or alcohol issues, and a good all around man....

would you come back to him? and if you told him you needed time and space to think things thru...how long would it take you? and would u come back? help me ladies!
If it were me and I was in the situation you've described, I don't know if I would come back or not. This may have not been your intent, but it seems you've come across as a bit condescending, as you've mentioned she's "uneducated" over and over again. She may feel some of that and decide her pride is worth more than money.

dae11x's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:53 AM

everyone is telling me to go get her.....what about every web site dealing with relationship issues....they all tell me to give her space and time...

she tells me she needs space and somwe time to thini things thru now...weve been talking, and she knows i made a mistake now, and she said she needs some time and soace...should i still go to her? is if she tells me she needs time and space??
I would say go to her so she doesn't feel like you've abandoned her. If she says she needs time and space then, then give her that. But I would make a big effort to reach out to her and show her how much you care.

dae11x's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:52 PM

I found her on Facebook

And SHE knows she has a date too..... right?

Sure, It's not like I used your piclaugh laugh laugh
Dang. That was harsh. laugh laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:59 PM

i just wanna datesad i dont care what nite it is,hell afternoon would be good toohappy
Ohhhhhhh. I'm sure you've had plenty of dates! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:38 AM
Anything with wasabi. Blech.

dae11x's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:10 PM

I made Pumpkin bread in the bread machine, it didn't cook enough so I had to put it in the oven to finish. I have had this problem both times I tried the quickbread cycle, anyone have a tried & true pumpkin or bananna quickbread for a machine?
I always have this problem in the oven. I thought it was my old oven at first, but now I have a different better one and they still never cook enough. Do you have a solution for this? Is it my pans maybe?

It's probably not your pans, but your recipe. I would cook it at a slightly lower temp for a longer period of time. If it browns too much, you can always cover it with foil until it's cooked through.

I have an amazing apple cake recipe that is incredibly temperamental. If it's too hot, cold, humid, dry, too many apples, not enough, too juicy apples, too big or too small pieces, well, you get my point. Some recipes are just like that ohwell
It's happened with a lot of recipes, so you're basically saying it's ME. laugh laugh Thanks for the tip on lowering the oven temp and then putting the foil on. I'll try it. But if I make perfect banana bread or pumpkin bread loaves, and eat them all, and then can't roll myself out the door the next day, I'm blaming you. grumble grumble grumble bigsmile

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:06 PM

I made Pumpkin bread in the bread machine, it didn't cook enough so I had to put it in the oven to finish. I have had this problem both times I tried the quickbread cycle, anyone have a tried & true pumpkin or bananna quickbread for a machine?
I always have this problem in the oven. I thought it was my old oven at first, but now I have a different better one and they still never cook enough. Do you have a solution for this? Is it my pans maybe?

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:03 PM

What kind of car is it?
I told you - a piece of junk! laugh laugh laugh

It's a 2008 Dodge Caliber.

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:02 PM

Humm had the same thing happen to me on Wed but.......I was getting off only one left at the office and car would not start. grumble Had to call my boss borrow one of the company trucks to get home. Then yesterday called the Dealership thank gawd for extended warranty's they towed my car and paid for the rental says it is something Electrical.

Hey could always be worse you could not have the rental. bigsmile

Been there done that no funbigsmile
Something electrical? That's what the roadside assistance lady said it might be.

I guess I should consider myself lucky that it's mid-day and I will get a rental. And that I don't have to borrow the company truck!!! laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/10/08 12:54 PM

I'm sorry. You should definitely trade it in.
Don't tempt me. laugh laugh laugh

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/10/08 12:54 PM

You should just sit at your desk and eat a baloney sandwich. laugh
That's what I WAS going to do (except it was going to be a ham sandwich), but I didn't have any bread.

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/10/08 12:53 PM

sure it's nothing minor - like gas? disconnected battery?

Full tank of gas. Roadside assistance just came to try and jump the battery. Nothing. So now I wait for the tow truck to go to the dealership. They are giving me a free rental.

The best part of this f-up? I get to leave work early!!!

dae11x's photo
Fri 10/10/08 12:10 PM
I went to go for lunch and my car wouldn't start. It's a new car with 2200 miles on it. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Piece of junk.

dae11x's photo
Wed 10/08/08 01:18 PM
Very interesting and well-written profile. My only suggestion would be to add a few more photos.

Welcome to the site and good luck! flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 10/07/08 03:27 PM
Good for you! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

dae11x's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:40 AM
Edited by dae11x on Tue 10/07/08 08:41 AM

I found this article regarding McCain and faith. It is well written and very interesting. Please read the full article and share your thoughts.

Full article is at http://www.religiondispatches.org/archive/election08/519/john_mccain:_no_god_but_country/

John McCain: No God But Country
By Kathryn Lofton
October 6, 2008

The president’s faith, according to John McCain, is "[the] number one issue." For most politicians, God is littered about their speeches and writing like verbal pork barrel; yet prior to 2008, John McCain never spoke of God in public. Having scoured the public record, the author reports back with a startling proposal: John McCain may not believe in God.
I tried to read the article, but it's way out of my league for comprehension. I'm an airhead sometimes.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25