Community > Posts By > Dragonl0ve

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:50 PM
There are here. Only recently have a few places popped up that are strictly no smoking.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:42 PM
Just drop him. He has no idea what he wants. Do you really want to look back on your life when you are older and regret waiting around for someone who didn't care enough for you to be with you anyway?

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:33 PM
Smoke all you want. But don't complain when there are just as many non smoking establishments as not. Some of us like to enjoy the flavor of our meal. Or get a drink with friends without having to shower as soon as we get home from the bar. Don't worry though, there is always outside.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sun 04/06/08 07:22 PM
Crayons do NOT come out of car upholstry.

Kids + pets = trouble

If you vacuum up the flour a child used to "clean" with, the vacuum will always smell like flour, even after the bag is changed.

Children always ask the embarrassing questions in public.

Band-aids are required for every boo-boo.

Children always move slower when they are in trouble.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Thu 11/29/07 05:16 PM
My best friend is someone I was with. Let time to go by so feelings can fade, but as long as you are both honest, yes you can be.

There are times that I wonder why we aren't together, then I just remember that our friendship is worth a lot more to me.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:07 PM
It is from the thread, would you have sex with the person above you

Dragonl0ve's photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:00 PM
you said that you were drunk and women could take advantage of you. I asked if it would really be taking advantage of you though

Dragonl0ve's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:57 PM
Lol, you still never answered a question from another thread... but I guess I know why lol.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:50 PM
I am not drinking, that is why I am still awake lol.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:22 PM
Sure... think about it the other way

I ran into an ex ten years down the road... he is now a sex offender, and he was a hottie

Dragonl0ve's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:20 PM
Wow, that just made me feel stupid.

I will just smile and nod

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:38 PM
Lmao

You like the redneck jokes eh?

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:35 PM
I had a 70 lock, alliance side and a bunch of alts

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:32 PM
Wizards in Winter by Trans Siberian Orchastra

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:25 PM
You know, I was thinking about the music earlier lol. When I was young my grandfather played 45's and albums for me. I know a lot of old music. At the same time I love bands like disturbed, Nightwish, and Garbage... somehow I don't think that will be something he likes lol.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:23 PM
Indeed. When people ask me if I believe in love at first sight and soulmates... I say no. But I do think about those things.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:22 PM
I am going to enjoy curling up with my daughter after we finish decorating the tree. Maybe make some hot chocolate. I cannot wait to watch her open her gifts... but yes... somewhere in my secret heart I will be waiting for the year I can share it with another adult lol.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:14 PM
Is it harder on the younger person or the older one... in your opinion?

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:13 PM
I think too much about things like that. What if there is only one person on earth for you... soulmates. I don't know. It gets a little scary if I think about it. So, I just tend to let go and see what happens.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:07 PM
As long as there is attraction, connection, communication and a willingness to try, anything can work.