Community > Posts By > Dragonl0ve

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 10/27/07 08:12 PM
I hope you are right about losing the drama as you get older. I don't know though. I just got out of a relationship with a man almost 30 and he was action packed with drama.

Good luck though. I understand your pain

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:20 PM
The fan of my laptop computer lol

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:18 PM
Lol, don't feel bad. I didn't know where Goose Creek or Summerville were before I moved here lol. Just take 1-26 to exit 205 or something near that number. Does that give any idea where I am? I love the mountains. I miss the snow :(

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:09 PM
My guess is that you are a nice self esteem boost for her but she doesn't like you as more than a friend or a "buddy"

Could be way off, but that is my opinion.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:05 PM
Lol. I am in Goose Creek, near Charleston.

Does that help :D

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:31 PM
War... My daughter will steal your peanut butter and jelly.... she loves it more than any other food

Watch out lol

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:25 PM
Gams, I know. I am enjoying this conversation. Just contributing my part :)

Overall, I see a lot of valid points made.

Just for the record I never take offense to anything said in forums and such.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:14 PM
Gams.. I do see the whole thing. Not to sound like I think I am perfect( cause I am not) but I allow the parental side to totally come out. Or at least I did with my ex. He still calls my daughter cause even though he was a complete loser to me, he really did love her and I would never take it away from him. Strange as it sounds I consider him more her father than her biological one.

There are down sides to it any way you look at it. Basically you just have to just make the jump.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:03 PM
I understand what you are trying to get across Mike, but think about this.... would you date someone who didn't like to go out.. who had no drive to do anything? That is how a guy with no job looks.... (keep in mind, if he is actively looking, or is attending school, these are different situations)

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:56 PM
If you cannot laugh at yourself and see the humor in life, how can you really enjoy life? I laugh at myself more than anything else.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:51 PM
Lol, yes but the pun is funny.

I know I will find a guy out there who appreciates both my energetic blue eyed little girl and my sense of humor and enjoyment of life in general. until then I enjoy chatting about almost anything

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:45 PM
Lol, yea.... I see all sides of this discussion. I would love to have a blended family. I think it would balance a lot of things out.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:43 PM
Curious...

It should probably be stated that my ex had several other issues he had to deal with. Think it was just his excuse. Two days after he moved out, he slept with my sister...sooooo...yea.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:40 PM
Personally I would date a man with kids. There are women out there that won't though. So it is a two way street.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:37 PM
I honestly believe there are men who are accepting of my daughter and I. Just haven't found him. Hardest part is I feel like I am repeating my mother's history

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:33 PM
Congrats!!! I was dating a guy for about a year that I thought was great and suddenly said that my daughter needed him more than he felt like I did. I guess it is bad to be independent in his eyes.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:30 PM
Agreed Hawaii

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:30 PM
I do have to say that I respect the men who have their children or at least try and be a part of their childrens lives. It seems like more and more fathers are stepping up. As a fatherless child it is especially hard to trust. May be a little of my problem.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:24 PM
I understand what she is saying though. I am a single mom and it seems like guys usually lose interest as soon as they find out you have kids or they think it just means you are a slut.

Dragonl0ve's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:22 PM
Wonder if those are swimming goggles or safety? lol