Community > Posts By > Alien2012

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/10/11 06:20 PM

I guess i want the views of those who are bi sexual?

not OK. Guess is like being bi-polar laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/10/11 06:18 PM

Don't you hate that?

I've been on so many vacations and various travel plans and parties etc.. where I had to go with a couple. Or 2 couples. It burnzzzz inside! ohwell

And there is the family thing, when you go with your brother or sister or mother or relatives somewhere.
The whole concept of being a family member around all the time ruins everything.

So, for a while now, anytime someone asks me to go somewhere and I know I'm gonna be a 3rd wheel, I refuse, because it makes me feel worse than not going anywhere. I know they want me to feel good or being nice, etc..but I just can't do it. I had enough of experience in those 3rd wheel role - vacations and every minute with a couple having fun is like a reminder of my situation.

yea, better stay at home for the rest of your life frustrated frustrated frustrated

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/10/11 03:57 PM

Don't you got a mirror ? Why wasting someone else time ?

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/10/11 11:53 AM
NOT OK FOR BOTH

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/10/11 09:26 AM
Hi cutie,welcome to the site .
please watch out for predators :wink:

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/10/11 09:14 AM
You got all women out with that comment laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/10/11 07:47 AM

Upon the Seventh day. As God was relaxing reviewing all that he had achieved through his labor of Love for us all.
While standing on the beach next to the Ocean, just as His Sun started to rise casting its rays upon the sands..
Him knowing, all the billions of lives that will be born to see this.
One tear rolled from of his eye, and down his cheek.
As it hit the clear, transparent water,
all of the Ocean's water turned blue,
For He also knew, their paths........:heart:

Was not like that , I was right there grumble

Alien2012's photo
Sat 04/09/11 02:58 PM
OK, whatever ,,,,,,,,,I need a nap right now. goodnight .:angel:

Alien2012's photo
Sat 04/09/11 02:50 PM
Edited by Alien2012 on Sat 04/09/11 02:55 PM

Alien2012's photo
Sat 04/09/11 01:01 PM
You will not get a annulment sience the marriage was consumed and have a child together. Every State having they own law so here we go : In the state of Illinois you can fille for a divorce where you reside for at lease one year with your husband. In your case by not
Knowing his current address , the court will post a add in a newspaper and if your husband doesnt relply within 30 days your divorce start being process by court. Simple and easy. By the way, many lawyers are taking monthly payments if you can't afford to pay up on front. Best luck.

Alien2012's photo
Sat 04/09/11 07:34 AM

If I properly and voluntarily deactivate my account, will my profile still show up on searches by other people after I deactivate?
[
Just do it , we let you know :)

Alien2012's photo
Fri 04/08/11 09:17 PM

I say if you are baptised in JC's name and continue in that name you are not saved. That you are decieving yourself. Prove me wrong. for both our good..Shalom..Miles

BS >rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thats fine.. But scriptually and thats all a believer is to go by. says if you say you believe and deny what it says and tell others the satan is your father. those who say they believe are liars and this makes them Evil in Satans eyes. Satan has decieved himself if you believe is this not true? Shalom..Miles

this time 100000000000000 more BS .Next ?

You are provingt my point.. You are scared of what I have to say and Hate the message.. This is why Yahshua was killed. They hated his message and you say you believe.. yet you refuse to prove why? Why? This is why the other topic od 10 reasons happens.. Blessings..Miles

Dude ! I pretty much don't give a Shhht ! I am not religious and honestly am so tired about this crap going around the world . Keep your Shalom , we speak English here , hello!

Alien2012's photo
Fri 04/08/11 09:02 PM

I say if you are baptised in JC's name and continue in that name you are not saved. That you are decieving yourself. Prove me wrong. for both our good..Shalom..Miles

BS >rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thats fine.. But scriptually and thats all a believer is to go by. says if you say you believe and deny what it says and tell others the satan is your father. those who say they believe are liars and this makes them Evil in Satans eyes. Satan has decieved himself if you believe is this not true? Shalom..Miles

this time 100000000000000 more BS .Next ?

Alien2012's photo
Fri 04/08/11 08:54 PM

BS >rofl rofl rofl rofl

Alien2012's photo
Fri 04/08/11 11:44 AM
Somebody already did it : Invented God to control the entire humanity. Nothing more scary then that.

Alien2012's photo
Thu 04/07/11 08:54 PM
Weirddevil

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/03/11 08:03 PM

Yes and they should license people before they are allowed to raise children.

Ha ha , that's a good one

Alien...in a completely non-creepy stalkerish non-gay way...I am going to remark.....you are breathtakingly stunning to look at!

I look forward to learning if the inside...the Who of you, is as beautiful as the outside...

oh and welcome, etc...flowerforyou

I would say Alien is either of Hungarian origin, or of Albanian/Bulgarian mix.

And I put the Albanian/Bulgarian stuff in there to make it look more liberal.

I'll go to your profile, allein, and check it out for clues to see if I was on target.

Allein, you can check the time stamp on this message and on your "viewed me" page for when I viewed you, to see that I am not bssing when I say I haven't looked yet at this point.

Oh, and if I am wrong, then there is not much point in checking of the time-stamps.

You are 100% WRONG .

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/03/11 06:38 PM

I'm thinking there should be a psychiatric evaluation before the marriage license is issued. Because they have to be crazy.

In fact where I am from , there is such a psychiatric evaluation , blood test , tuberculosis test,DD test before marriage . To bad USA don't apply ,,,,,,,,:( Kinda scary to marry someone who's schizophrenic or who knows what other things ,,,,

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/03/11 06:34 PM

Yes and they should license people before they are allowed to raise children.

Ha ha , that's a good one

Alien2012's photo
Sun 04/03/11 09:08 AM

Once upon a time, a Pilot asked a beautiful Princess:
"Will you marry me?" The Princess said NO. ....
and the Pilot lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles, made many cruises, got good promotions and duty stations and screued skinny big-tited broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to tity bars and dated women half his age and drank Whiskey, Beer, Tequila, Rum , did shooters and Flaming Hookers and never heard bitshing and never paid child support or alimony and chased cheerleaders, almost movie stars, barmaids and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work or on cruise and all his friends and family thought he was friggin' cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up. The end.

Ha ha ha , lucky guy drinker drinker

Previous 1 3