Community > Posts By > AMPdog

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 03:02 PM
I actually just haven't bothered to put a good picture up yet...

Then again, I'm not really here with the goal of dating as much as just getting to meet people online. If I were here for dating then, yeah I would agree having a decent picture up is important to a larger degree.

I guess it just boils down to: it doesn't matter to me if anyone else has a picture up. Likewise, it's not a priority for me personally.

But I do have to say - there are some beautiful looking women here and I really don't mind seeing their pictures. ;D

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 05:00 AM
My number 1 motto:

"Never play leap-frog with a unicorn."

Maybe considered a motto at times?:

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;"

--Psalm 23:4

-----

Random quotes that I like though:

"If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work."
--Kahlil Gibran

"Say not, 'I have found the truth,' but rather, 'I have found a truth.'
--Kahlil Gibran

"The deeper sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain."
--Kahlil Gibran

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream."
--Kahlil Gibran

no photo
Sun 10/28/07 02:26 PM
There is such a good community here on this site despite the constant thread locking/deleting. So many people I would like to get to know better. I even got welcome messages from people that noticed I was new just for the sake of being nice.

You guys rawk.

no photo
Sun 10/28/07 02:10 PM
Speaking of dogging... if anyone is bored and gets a chance and has an interest in helping military working dogs... =P

The Space Coast War Dog Association (www.scwda.org) is organizing care packages for the working dogs and their handlers.

It's a pretty small, non-profit organization where I live. Mainly made up of current and prior-military security dog handlers. As well as just a lot of people that have respect for what working dogs do.

Worth taking a look at.

no photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:25 AM
bl8ant: Oh right, forgot to add self-righteous. And no that was not self-projection. That was a response to rudeness without being as rude as you originally were. And continue to be.

I don't know who you are. And I really could care less to find out more about you based on what I've seen. You brought yourself into the conversation by being rude. Why would I care to find out more about someone like you?

And counting someone's post count means what? That what I said is invalid or what you said is valid? I don't understand why that's relevant when you chose to simply be rude and dismissive in the first place.

Don't give me that psycho-babble either based on one response. I'm an LMHC and working on a second grad degree in the field. I have a slight grasp on what's going on here.

no photo
Sun 10/28/07 03:13 AM
bl8ant: Your ignorance of history, reality, closed-mindedness, and rudeness is great. An example for all. I might even be offended if I didn't believe in your freedoms of expression so much I swore to defend them with my life.

It actually makes me happy that people like you have enough liberty to say such things and decide to not have to be beholden to a fascist/religious/monarchy/cult/government.

I'm glad that for the sake of fellow volunteers that people like you DON'T have to end up in the military beside me where I would rather have someone that believes in something greater than themselves... we are both happy with the situation right? It's a great country like that.

Unlike the rest of the world's governments that require mandatory government service of their citizens. And yes, that includes the most liberal bastions of the Western world: European countries. They all have some form of mandatory government service or just straight up conscription by force.

Good stuff isn't it?

God bless.

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 12:08 AM
I was just doing a research paper on the Karpman Drama Triangle... and this thread is the PERFECT example of someone playing the role of victim to continue their dysfunction indefinitely.

Thanks playa or whoever started (it?).

But you might want to ask yourself why you are so intent on continuing so much pointless drama in your life as a victim...

Read about it here if you want:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpman_drama_triangle

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next