Community > Posts By > kirota

kirota's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:03 PM

Why do we need to see things from private emails.......there is a block and delete in your email for a reason?

I didn't see the thread, but we all get sick vulgar emails. I have had my fair share, but don't find the need to post them for all to see. JMOdrinker

How come no one has sent me any like that? .....talk about life not being fair:cry:

Yeah, they leave little to the imagination if you know what I mean. It would be totally different if there was a hot pic attached to the dirty talk.........lmao J/Klaugh laugh laugh

I have gotten some sick things.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Lucky you, LOL

on a more serious note I can probably imagine

kirota's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:01 PM

I see that you are baiting me for drama..........why post **** from private emails period........if the person that wrote it wanted it public he/she should have posted it there.

baiting you? I was defending the person who started the thread with the e-mail that you never even saw. She meant no harm, she just got something and wanted help deciphering it. Sheesh!!

I wasn't referring to you honeyflowerforyou flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:53 PM

Why do we need to see things from private emails.......there is a block and delete in your email for a reason?

I didn't see the thread, but we all get sick vulgar emails. I have had my fair share, but don't find the need to post them for all to see. JMOdrinker

How come no one has sent me any like that? .....talk about life not being fair:cry:

I have gotten some sick things.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

kirota's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:51 PM
I see that you are baiting me for drama..........why post **** from private emails period........if the person that wrote it wanted it public he/she should have posted it there.

kirota's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:48 PM
I still think we should keep private private.......that is how drama gets started.......no matter what the nature of the email.

Not try to offend anyone........just trying to keep drama from starting, because it gets old.JMO

kirota's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:45 PM

kirota's photo
Fri 01/04/08 12:15 PM
Don't know you well, but I know what you are going through...
Take care of yourself and let anyone know if you need something.

Best wishesflowerforyou flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:48 AM
I haven't been on this site for long, but on DH this stuff happens. It goes in cycles.

What I don't understand is when a group of people are seriously messing with this whole site and nothing is done. It makes finding threads hard and even harder to figure out what is going on.

I have tried to be nice to the best of my ability, I have watched while some people are so mean all the time. Tempers fly when you have this many opinions in one area, but there is a great difference between getting a little upset and point blank attacking someone. JMO

kirota's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:29 PM
That's why I try to tell people that they have to be very careful how they represent themselves in these forums. Anyone can see it just by typing in your user name. Some people would be ashamed of themselves if their young kids read half of this stuff or worse yet class mates.jmo

kirota's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:27 AM
I have a crush on several........one more than others.

kirota's photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:01 AM
just my opinion

kirota's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:59 AM

I kind of understand what you are saying now. I have that myself. I think what they mean is that you are an attractive man. That through some insecurities that they have within themselves they are scared to approach you and face rejection. It isn't you fault. You just need to find a strong secure women that has enough confidence in herself. Good luck.:smile:

I feel i'm more attractive inside than out.

The problem is they have to be confident enough to get to know the inside.JMO

kirota's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:22 AM
I kind of understand what you are saying now. I have that myself. I think what they mean is that you are an attractive man. That through some insecurities that they have within themselves they are scared to approach you and face rejection. It isn't you fault. You just need to find a strong secure women that has enough confidence in herself. Good luck.:smile:

kirota's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:15 AM
I guess it depends on who you ask........To some men a player is cool. It is an honor to play with womens emotions and sleep with them and then move on like she didn't exist. It becomes a sport to see who can screw as many women over the fastest....the sad reality is that a player will either catch an STD or be old alone because their player past follows them every where they go. So I guess you can decide if a player is such an honor from a womans point of view. :smile:

kirota's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:10 AM
Intimidating can be taken several ways. I have been called intimidating as well. I don't feel that I am either, but when I really look deep inside I can see a bit of that. I won't change who I am for anyone. I feel there are certain things that we can change and certain things that we can't. I guess the person that finds you is going to have to love you enough for the things that they can't change and help you with the things that you can. JMO

kirota's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:41 AM
Good Morning.......I hope everyone had a safe and happy new Year.flowerforyou flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:35 AM

mini throw upsick laugh drinker

Not sure if that was an insult, but hey do what ya gottaflowerforyou

kirota's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:28 AM

i think it is. i think its different. you can fall in love with a person's heart instead of based on the immediate physical attraction. just as a friend you have online. you dont know what they look like, what their habits are, etc...but you love them for who they are, not what they are.

That is so trueflowerforyou flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:10 AM
I recently have experienced this situation. I think that you can have feelings for someone that you have never met in person. Don't we just wish that someone would fall in love with us spiritually and emotionally and not just physically. I think you should go with what makes you feel good. If it is meant to be it will and don't close your heart just because of the lack of a face to face meeting. JMO

Good luck and I wish you all the bestflowerforyou

kirota's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:07 AM

Thank you everyone.......Happy New Yeardrinker flowerforyou

you are soooo welcome darlin and i am praying for you both!!! flowerforyou

Thank you:heart: flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25