Community > Posts By > kirota

kirota's photo
Tue 06/10/08 05:27 PM
I am civil to all of my ex's and am great friends with 2 out of the 3. My exhusband is one of my best friends even after the divorce..........I guess I figured if I loved him enough to be with him there is some good qualities there. It's just easier now to deal with his qualities that I didn't like.........wait I mean I don't have to deal with them.

I think it depends on if you have children or not. I think it is really sad when people can't put bad feelings aside in order to be great parents and communicate with one another in a grown up manner. JMO

kirota's photo
Wed 05/28/08 01:04 PM
Hi Judy...........thanks for the IM telling me where ya are at....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:56 AM
Beings I live so close I will have to at least make an appearance........sounds like a great time.

kirota's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:01 AM

Hi Kirotaflowerforyou how are you

I'm doing well...........hope yall have a great day.

kirota's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:50 AM
Good morning all.........flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:02 PM
Well, let me know if anyone finds me a match..........take care eveyone....until next time.flowerforyou flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:23 PM
:tongue:

Kirota, I am doing wicked good today, thanks for asking.

What has been keeping you busy these days?huh

Work has gotten really busy and I am making at job change so that has been interesting as well..........

kirota's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:33 PM
Hi Storm........hope you are having a great day.flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:24 PM
I'm curious as to who I would be matched up with........:tongue:

kirota's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:53 AM
I personally respond to all the emails that I get.........the bad thing is that sometimes that is all I get to do and I don't get to post.

I usually reply nicely to what questions I have and then tell them that I am not interested in anymore than friendship, but I hope they find what they are looking for. I have met some really great friends this way. Thats just me though.:smile:

kirota's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:43 AM
"Want me for my body, love me for my mind" flowerforyou

I don't think I am all that........that's just how I feel about things.:wink:

kirota's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:08 PM

Luvin......you biatch where do I start with you.....

Oh yeah, luv ya. Your profile is just as great as you are as a friend. Your profile is great, but the real treasure in you is the friendship that you display, even when the odds have been stacked against us.

hugs,
Melissaflowerforyou

wow that was quite touchingblushing

She has been a great freind through some very dark times for me and just want her to know that I realize it.flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:34 PM
Luvin......you biatch where do I start with you.....

Oh yeah, luv ya. Your profile is just as great as you are as a friend. Your profile is great, but the real treasure in you is the friendship that you display, even when the odds have been stacked against us.

hugs,
Melissaflowerforyou

kirota's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:49 AM
See lots of hating in some threads.....just moving it back up to the top. Sorry.flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:47 AM
Every one deserves a second chance.....you will just have to remember that with that comes people watching you close. You are a very beautiful girl....don't ever sell yourself short. Self confidence is the key to happiness. I hope you find what you are looking for.flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:38 AM
Melissa 796 :wink:

kirota's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:33 AM
I think I can be a bit perverted, but I am not a player.:wink:

kirota's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:16 AM

Some people don t think in general
this world can be cold. Yet some of the topics are just asking for some off the wall comments.

Yes, some of them do ask for off the wall comments, but I can usually comment on them without trying to hurt someone....if I feel it is going to hurt someone I don't post it or I am ready to face the music for my actions. None of us are perfect, but we should at least try to show some compation and self restraint when dealing with only words and not facial expressions and body language to go with them. JMOflowerforyou

kirota's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:08 AM
Just going to keep this moving so that others read it....maybe a few will get something out of it....

Have a great day everyone...flowerforyou flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:09 AM
I'm glad that I got married.........if not I wouldn't have my daughter. That was well worth a divorce. Not to mention my ex is still one of my best friends.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25