Community > Posts By > kirota

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:38 PM

I graduated with my 2-year degree from college when I was 18, actually. I've spent the time afterward trying to figure out just what I want to be in life.

Determination in studies doesn't make you intelligent. Understanding makes you intelligent. Genes make you intelligent.

You seem to be lacking both matt.

However, there is still hope! I came across a quote a few years back that may be of aid to you. It goes something like this:

"It is better to keep your mouth closed, and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

did u learn that quote with ur two years in college the only thing u can do with two years of college is have a blue collar job

So walk away from this forum and go to a different......its really easy. I do it all the time. I end up looking a lot better in the long run than you guys have for 3 pages.

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:34 PM
I'm sorry and I am not trying to offend anyone, but this is so stupid.

For the older people in this group you should be mature enough to end this and for the younger you should be respectful to your elders and let this go. None of this is showing very much respect and makes all of you look bad. Been there done that.drinker

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:29 PM

Do any of you woman out there know what you want? Actually some of you do. Believe it or not it's usually the women in thier twenties that have thier heads on straight. What happens when a woman hits thier mid 30's and 40's? Do you just give up?
I would like to date or become involved with someone in my own age group say between 35 & 45. For some reason every woman I've talked to at that age has been jaded or is looking for something that doesn't exist.
I've dated a few on here. They are good people. They just didn't really know what they wanted. Most are so stuck in thier past relationships that a guy doesn't even stand a chance. I didn't hurt you. Don't blame me for what someone else did... Don't get me wrong I thinks it's a good thing to talk about your past. That's how you get over it. I just don't like to be catagorized into some group in which I do not belong.
For you few that have actually tried to make something work and have failed...My heart goes out to you. For those that sit around whining that thier "Prince Charming" hasn't arrived...I hope you like to be alone. Life is what you make of it...The key word being "You". That means you need to take a chance on something.
There are alot of good men on here. Take some time (With an open mind) to get to know one of them for more than two minutes before you make a decision. If you really want what you say you do then maybe, just maybe, you'll find it. Of course you need to put a little effort into it...At least a little.
I know now why men tend to go for women that are younger than them. (And it's not all superficial) Younger woman just seem to know more about how to treat a man. You would think it should be the other way around. That's just my experience.
Go ahead comment away...But let's tell the truth, shall we.

I personally think that you need to go read a few more profiles before you make such unfounded comments. Every person in this world had baggage and it is up to each person individually to decide how he or she wants to handle it. I am 35yrs old, I have a great job, two beautiful daughters, show horses, and am very much best freinds with my ex husband. I don't think that to say women that are in their 30's and 40'd don't know what we want and take it out on every man that comes along. The problem I see is that at 35 I know exactly what I want and what I don't want. There for I am not going to waste my time or the mans if things aren't there. JMO, but if your profile is sarcastic that explains a lot why you are having the reaction from woman that you do......at 35 I know I don't want a sarcastic man. I hope you find what you are looking for.:smile:

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:15 PM
I'm not sure what the obsession is with spelling and grammer. I know that I make typing errors and really, half the time could careless. I do think that it becomes a problem when you have no idea what someone is saying, but just picking people apart isn't a good thing in my opinion. I think that some people have a harder time expressing themself through a computer and hammering on them for mistakes will probably make it harder for them. JMO Probably doesn't count for much, but there it is.drinker

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:02 PM

Anyway people, I just posted this to see what other people's thoughts were on the subject, because I like to get different perspectives. For those who say it's cheating, you're entitled to your opinion. I don't agree that it is, but it's a free country so you can think what you want. For those who resorted to name-calling and assuming we exchanged words of love and devotion and all that crap, all I can say to you is re-read the post. Me and this guy are just chat friends. That's all. There's an age difference, a race difference, he has a gf, and a kid, lots of other reasons we would never, ever consider being anything other than online friends. So yeah, thanks for the input. I won't be on this particular thread anymore, my research is done. Thanks to all who participated, and poo on those of you who are narrow-minded.flowerforyou

If he has a child he should be using his secret chat time to spend more time with him. JMO Best of luck to you though. It is your life and you have the right to choose as you see fit.

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:53 AM

Staright to the point, says a lot in a short time. Your eyes and smile are stunning, and your current main pic works well. Good luck!flowerforyou bigsmile

Thank you. I wish you the best as well.drinker flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:52 AM

well check this out!!..i should have read all of it kirota..you have horses..
thats great..

my grandfather has a horse ranch in shut-des-blondeau/ontario,,and everytime that i return from a out of province construction detail..i always relaese the hired hands from thier duties for a few days just so i can be with them..(the horses i mean not the hired hands)..

honeygold is my favorite of them all even though i dont show prefferences..

and your profile and pictures are wonderful and delightful...

Thank you...the horses are a great release for me and the stresses of the day. They rate a very high #2 to my children.
This time of year is fun because I have colts due at any time.

this is wonderful kirota...i need to share this with you though..this may or may not be the case with you because i dont know how long it's been since you have had these wonderful animals..it might be awhile before the stallion will let anyone near the young one..even yourself..for instance when the mother will be nursing the father will most often then not be circling the two in a constant motion keeping everyone at bay..and if you approach it might be dangerous for you..

but then too if you do have many years of experience with horses then im very sure that you know what you're doing.....

great letter kiroto.
thanks..

lol. I have several World and National titles. I have been raised around horses and breeding programs my whole life. My Grandfather had 5 stallions and 300 head of broodmares. We don't run any of our stallions with the mares. My colts are all born in nice warm stalls with cams...but thanks for the advice.flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:39 AM
flowerforyou

Kirota,

You caught my attention as a beautiful, confident, and well spoken woman in the forums. Your profile is very much in tune with your opinions. I say definately Dean's List material.

I do believe I read a post directed at you that said you will find a man quite easily. I would tend to agree with that statement. Frankly, I'm surprised to not hear you've met several people already.

I love to read your posts, thanks for being here! flowerforyou

Thank you. I believe in that saying that what you see is what you get....whether you like it or not is up to you. I'm sure the man for me is out there......I just hope he shows himself soon.flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:38 AM

well check this out!!..i should have read all of it kirota..you have horses..
thats great..

my grandfather has a horse ranch in shut-des-blondeau/ontario,,and everytime that i return from a out of province construction detail..i always relaese the hired hands from thier duties for a few days just so i can be with them..(the horses i mean not the hired hands)..

honeygold is my favorite of them all even though i dont show prefferences..

and your profile and pictures are wonderful and delightful...

Thank you...the horses are a great release for me and the stresses of the day. They rate a very high #2 to my children.
This time of year is fun because I have colts due at any time.

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:47 AM

well you lok great...and once people get to know you(chat with you) will definitly see that you are honest and tell it like it is. The worst is just trying to find people near you I think. At least that is part of my problem.....lol...I hope you find what you are looking for and are very happy. You seem too nice not to be happybigsmile

Thank you........right back at you.

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:30 AM

Great picture...smile is perfect.

I don't think that the first sentence makes much sense...and the profile is a bit vague...not much insight into...you

good luck

I think that I tell enough for the general public to know a bit about me.......the rest they will learn from the forums. If they are brave enough they can email me if they want to know more. I guess when I profile tells someone's whole life story sometimes I lose interest. I would rather talk to them about it and learn it that way.

Good luck to you as well.flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:24 AM
Thank you.flowerforyou flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:20 AM
Okay be honest, just try not to be brutally honest. Oh I guess do what ya must.flowerforyou

kirota's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:34 PM
If we are talking as friends then it would be
Lily
Cherrybomb
Mommyof1
Wisdomschild
Kojak
alrightguy
the Debbies

oh crap, just go look at my friends list.

kirota's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:31 PM

Do you find it attractive when someone is smarter than you are?

What about if they're significantly less intelligent?

For starters, I love when someone is way smarter than me in their particular interests, but about equal overall. If I had to swing one way or another, I'd lean towards them being smarter.

It takes mental stimulation for me to be interested beyond a hello so I would say at least as smart and like you said.....smarter in certain areas.

kirota's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:18 PM

Okay, here's the scenario- this guy has a gf, who never has time for him, so he met this girl online and they spend hours and hours together, talking about nothing. Every so often they engage in cam 2 cam "activity". Some would say this is emotional cheating and therefore wrong, however, they have never met and more than likely never will. Also, allegedly, emotional cheating is worse than the physical act, because of the feelings involved. My questions are these: do you think what these two do is wrong, and is emotional cheating worse than physical cheating?

If you have to ask, then is the relationship worth saving. Eventually the more people talk the closer they come, then the feelings start between them. Then they are tempted to act. So, yes, it is cheating.

I'm pretty sure he has no feelings for her at all, he's always going on about how much he loves his gf.

It seems to me he should be devoting the time talking with you to communication within his relationship.

kirota's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:09 PM
#1 just be honest and upfront.

kirota's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:51 PM

I respect my exhusband. He is still one of my best freinds and I talk to him everyday. We are great friends but couldn't make it a couple. Luckily for me we never had infidelity or lack of respect as an issue. Just different dreams and expectations. Not to mention he is a great dad. I guess I got really lucky with that.:smile:

you are so dreamy
love you deserve such a loving man

Thank you honey......I hope you find what you deserve as wellflowerforyou

kirota's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:41 PM
Edited by kirota on Wed 01/09/08 12:42 PM
I respect my exhusband. He is still one of my best freinds and I talk to him everyday. We are great friends but couldn't make it a couple. Luckily for me we never had infidelity or lack of respect as an issue. Just different dreams and expectations. Not to mention he is a great dad. I guess I got really lucky with that.:smile:

kirota's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:12 AM

JMO, but if you NEAD anything that you can't get from the relationship and you seak it out else where it is cheating.
Try as we might..some fail to make that distinction. With any luck, you (And I) will avoid them in intimate relationships.

I agree......I am having a hard time with that.....flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25