Community > Posts By > Zimzane

Zimzane's photo
Wed 06/15/11 05:10 PM
Take it to the limit by the Eagles...Been so long, I forgot how to post videos.

Zimzane's photo
Wed 06/15/11 05:08 PM
Love is something to share. Something to give away. Spread it around.

My thoughts for today!

Zimzane's photo
Wed 06/15/11 05:05 PM
:wink:

Zimzane's photo
Wed 06/15/11 05:04 PM

There are really two sides to this. The first, is sparing people's feelings. The idea is, why hurt someone's feelings if you really don't have to?

On the other hand, isn't it a bit unethical to essentially lie to a person, hiding your true feelings from them?

I'm sorta stuck in the middle on this one. I'm all for honesty, because I like the idea of giving people the ability to make decisions, but lately, I've seen that people are generally incapable of making them once given to them.

Telling the truth is brutal, avoiding the issue is just that - Avoidance.

I'm thinking there's no right way to go about this, but I want to see what you guys think.

I would think i would be more ethical just to say, "I simply do not want to talk." and leave it at that.

ALthough I don't nessarely hate anybody, even my enemies. I try to give all people respect, but there is a rule. " Don't let anybody take advantage of you.

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 05:34 PM

Obviously, you are a potential terrorist.

Nope..... I'm I spy!

The white guy or the black guy?

I did not know there was a black James Bond, but if there is, I'm very open to that!

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 05:32 PM

Coming to this site lately has been a little difficult. They have a code and you have to enter what you see written, and if you do not do it right the first time, you will have to re do it again. Why are they doing this on this site? Seems weird to me.

My thoughts.

Zimmy

To help prevent spam.

totage is correct. It could be because you have been away for sometime, Alan so the site is kind of familiarizing with you again happy laugh I can log in anytime without me having to go thru that process or maybe my time for that will come too grumble

Yes I guess I've been gone for awhile, but always hooked Rose.

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 05:29 PM

My boarder finally admitted that she doesn't like washing dishes by offering to pay me $40.00 for washing the dishes. She said she was going to hire someone but I did the dishes. I make $10.00 a hours at work and it took me a half hour to get all the dishes all washed. The jury is still out if I did the right thing by washing all the dishes.:smile:

I am a wee creeped out by a woman who
can't wash her own dishes.

Please try to understand :cry: It has always been my pet peeved and even I is so frustrated about it.

Hey Miss Rose.....You are being paged.

laugh laugh

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 05:08 PM
If I had a buck for every bad decision I've made so to speak, I'd be driving a new car. So to speak.

laugh

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 05:02 PM

Mammograms...we all need them once a year...

hell its a mammogram that saved my life.flowerforyou

But why havent they found a better way to do them.what

First they take you in a room,(with a nurse with freezing cold hands)
then they place your boob on a table like thing, and procede to squish the hell out of it. And not just in one direction...in all four directions.noway

Its no wonder our boobs start to sag to the floor year by year after this torture treatment.grumble

I just wonder why they dont just get a rolling pin and make bisquits while they are there.:tongue:

I just got one, and my boob feels like either a cue ball in a tube sock, or a sack of dimes.sad laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh

What medical procedures do you think need some updating?

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 04:54 PM

Coming to this site lately has been a little difficult. They have a code and you have to enter what you see written, and if you do not do it right the first time, you will have to re do it again. Why are they doing this on this site? Seems weird to me.
My thoughts.
Zimmy

Obviously, you are a potential terrorist.

Nope..... I'm I spy!

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 12:02 PM
REVENGE........... But I can't because the lord said, " Vengence is mine, I will repay saith the lord."

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 12:00 PM
Alright!

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 11:58 AM
:smile: :smile:

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 11:57 AM
Hell no it's not easy. ( Life )

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 11:56 AM
Men Stink?

Zimzane's photo
Tue 06/14/11 11:55 AM

My thoughts.

Zimmy

Zimzane's photo
Sat 06/04/11 09:35 AM
Some back ground checks come up with false information that will hurt a person.

Zimzane's photo
Tue 05/10/11 02:35 PM
Good Question

Zimzane's photo
Thu 03/31/11 05:55 PM
What is it you want to do in your wildesst dreams? Certainly everybody has a wild dream and has a desire to live a little.

Zimzane's photo
Thu 03/31/11 01:29 PM
I forsee them being in last place come october.

They suck.laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13