Community > Posts By > Zimzane

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/05/11 03:26 PM
I cannot remember who wrote that song, but The Mamas and The Papas made the song even a bigger hit during the 60's, but anyway, it is a wonderful love song. Something you can drift into. Very relaxing and enjoyable

:wink: :wink: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/05/11 03:19 PM

I loved it.

Had an empty shot glass last night, then my daughter poured some vodka in it. Took a shot of it...WOW... The most earth shattering drink of my life.

:smile:

Thank you, This piece was written for my girlfriend. I thought you were not going to post , again. I am glad to see you are enjoying it here. There are some wonderful people with heart to share.
Enjoy

Yes it is enjoyable. And yes there are some wonderful people here. Funny how my memory comes back. I remember doing well in High School poetry. Funny how you can forget things. I can do it, but it is one of those things where I have to be alone to think things out.

Enjoy

:wink: :wink:

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/05/11 03:01 PM
Cool.....Splendid

:wink:

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/05/11 02:08 PM
I loved it.

Had an empty shot glass last night, then my daughter poured some vodka in it. Took a shot of it...WOW... The most earth shattering drink of my life.

:smile:

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/05/11 02:01 PM
HMMMM...........Sounds like a sting operation.

laugh laugh laugh

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/05/11 01:56 PM
Hello All,

From Manhattan Kansas

:banana:

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/05/11 01:51 PM
Dwell

Zimzane's photo
Fri 02/04/11 09:14 PM
I have a story to tell. I once had a love. A very special person who was beautiful, nice personality, enjoyable to be with. Spent a day at the lake on the dock just holding each other and watching the boats pass by. Anyway, she died the next week in a car wreck. Broke my heart. This is a true story. And of course I wrote it for her.,

well I'm going to write a poem about this. I know that I'm really not that good at it, but I did my best. Some of the words are from the rock band the Moody Blues, but some of them are mine.

HERE IT IS:

Whilst I was walking in a cave with a lantern in my hand, I saw a web, but below the web was a beautiful flower. A flower that reminded me of my long lost love. I thought to myself as I wepted,
"Wished I could be in your arms again to be won with your love."

The End.

Well I tried. I think I can get better at this if I took more time an thought. Probably could have added more to it.

Zimzane's photo
Fri 02/04/11 04:57 PM

I believe this will be the last time I post in this section. Not that you all are doing anything wrong, I can read poems, but I cannot make my own poems up.

Have a good time.

Exit stage left.

On second thought, I think I will give a try when the time is right. Sometimes I have inspirations.It also helps when you get encourged by beautiful people. Gee.. I wonder who that might be.

Zimzane's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:21 PM
I believe this will be the last time I post in this section. Not that you all are doing anything wrong, I can read poems, but I cannot make my own poems up.

Have a good time.

Exit stage left.

Zimzane's photo
Fri 02/04/11 11:00 AM

First time in this chat room... Confused on how this works!!!!!

Welcome.

It's not difficult. Just speak your mind and don't use four letter words.

:wink: :wink:

Zimzane's photo
Fri 02/04/11 10:10 AM

I wonder if you can get a BS in bs.

I'm working on that right now. LOL!
Tell ya how it goes in a couple of years. :)

'A' on this test :-)

Visa Versa...Can you get a bs in BS?

Zimzane's photo
Fri 02/04/11 10:05 AM

I know, I know, it's crazy isn't it? I can't believe it myself. I wasn't going to put it on here because it's obvious but wanted to make it official. I mean who would have guessed that we are expecting AGAIN!! Yup it's official.. We are expecting *snow* today and AGAIN tomorrow!! **Re-post if you have any sense of humor.!!** I figure I just gave a few people a heartattack!

Yes good luck with your baby. I lived in Southern California the past several years and I have not seen it snow for several years. I moved back to Kansas. I actually went ouside and played in the snow and in the cold. It was a wonderful thing.

Zimzane's photo
Fri 02/04/11 09:52 AM

Balloons NEED air to ya know!!!

spock WHAT?

Iam4u....You have a great since of humor. I like reading your posts!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Zimzane's photo
Thu 02/03/11 06:38 PM

Balloons NEED air to ya know!!!

spock WHAT?

Iam4u.....Why don't you blow?....LOL....Just kidding.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Zimzane's photo
Thu 02/03/11 05:06 PM

NEWBIE HERE!! I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO A WHITE WOMAN. I MEAN GET TO KNOW LOL.....SERIOUSLY, It's a fantasy of mine

Well.. I'm sure you will find a white woman who has the same fantasies as you. You will have no problem.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Zimzane's photo
Wed 02/02/11 06:03 PM
Hello,

I have seen many people who have worked many years of their lives, and then they get laid off never to be called back to work. They also struggle to find jobs after they have been laid off.

Who are we to blame? The econonmy or the individuals for not finding work?

Zimzane's photo
Wed 02/02/11 03:28 PM
From The Beginning

Lucy Man

Outstanding songs.:wink:

Zimzane's photo
Wed 02/02/11 02:31 PM
I need a hair cut also, but I won't touch it.:banana:

Zimzane's photo
Wed 02/02/11 02:29 PM
I was in Andover minutes before that tornado wiped out the whole town. ukkk:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12