Zimzane's photo
Mon 02/28/11 05:05 PM
Another one bites the dust.

:wink:

Zimzane's photo
Mon 02/28/11 05:04 PM
Manhattan Ks

KSU

Kansas State University is here. They also call Manhattan Ks the little apple.

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/26/11 02:14 PM

"If you may want to get into a relationship for the first time or you're already in it.It is important for someone to know the signs involved in a true love.If for example a man should get into a relationship with a woman or likewise,and just when the relationship hits on,the woman will try first to know the back ground of the man,and if the man is poor she will refuse him.If you are a man and you've notice such character before or a woman has turn you down before because you are from a poor family,i advice you to forget about her,because a woman that really loves you wont marry or date you for your money.Some women may say because a man is too short then she cant marry or date him.All this feature (money,body building,color,) and other excuses women use to turn down a mans offer are wrong,a man is surposed to know that any woman that dates you and ask for your money all the time(that's if you're rich) is a wrong date,beware! I'm saying this because i have always experianced and came across such women.But immediately i noticed that a lady is be friending me because or hoping to get something from me,i always be the first to end the relationship.Though i dont have wealth to give to any lady but i just cant s tand being involved in a fake love.This particular behaviour of women has made me to be out of love which i dont mind as long as my heart is alive and true.True love is always "UNCONDITIONAL!"

Yes unconditional

.:smile:

:wink:

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/26/11 12:47 PM
Although I have not the time to read all the posts, I would like to say......Hellraiser is one of my favorites.

:smile:

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/26/11 12:44 PM
Welcome!

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/26/11 12:43 PM
Thanks for the wonderful poem.

Zimzane's photo
Fri 02/25/11 03:07 PM
No...Why not?

Zimzane's photo
Wed 02/23/11 05:54 PM

Bio has the inside stories on them starting now. Highly recommended if you love those movies. Great interviews and insights:)

cadddys shack is hilarious. Rodney dangerfield and Bill Murrary are my favorites.

Zimzane's photo
Wed 02/23/11 05:50 PM
Good luck to you on that one mate, but that is the way it is.

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/19/11 06:42 PM
J3ss is going to go for another bike ride.

Zimzane's photo
Sat 02/19/11 06:38 PM

The following is a interesting video regarding Watchers, Aliens, UFOs, Angels, Demons, Nephilim.spock

If Aliens appeared or made contact. How would it affect world wide religions?

Actually a interesting video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZD5Uomw3fc

Very good video.... Hey scotty, this is Captain Kirk. Please beam me up. To many alien life forms here.

LOL

laugh

Zimzane's photo
Fri 02/18/11 01:12 PM
Do you remember if you got pregnate being a teenager in 50's and 60's ( even before that time) it was a moral sin. A teenage pregnant girl was an outcast especially in small town high schools. I'm not critisitsinng teenage preganancy, so please do not get me wrong. It is common these days and nobody will even give it a second thought.

waving waving

Zimzane's photo
Tue 02/15/11 06:04 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3OnQEfgdBZo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zimzane's photo
Tue 02/15/11 05:16 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DN4ZDjFGUB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zimzane's photo
Tue 02/15/11 04:57 PM
both put clothes back on.

LOL

laugh

Zimzane's photo
Tue 02/15/11 03:28 PM
Then the two girls looked...

Zimzane's photo
Tue 02/15/11 03:06 PM
The dog barked at Ash.

Zimzane's photo