Thu 12/06/07 11:55 AM
Mouth by Bush

CaptainSpaz's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:44 AM
Time of Dying - Three Days Grace

CaptainSpaz's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:26 AM
You all are right. Thank You

I suppose I already knew the answer, it's just that the heart has a tendency to fuddle with the logic of the mind that makes me question everything.frown

CaptainSpaz's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:16 AM
So I scored a free two night stay at one of several places but I'm like *sigh* 'cause it's for two people.

Now there's this girl whom I've never wanted to be just a friend with, she wants me to take her to Vegas but I feel that she wants to go because she wants to visit family there and not so much because she wants to take a little vacation with me.

Now I've confessed my feelings for her before and of course it landed me no where, but being the idiot I am I can't help but to ponder the "Maybe something could happen."

CaptainSpaz's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:03 AM
Humanoid - Chevelle

CaptainSpaz's photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:13 PM
I wish I can find a someone that awesome. It's hard enough just to find a lady that will message or call me when she says.
frown

CaptainSpaz's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:50 PM

Surely some of you must have thought of it. ¿What if you meet someone on here that lives at a great distance? Flying out to visit them is one thing but it's another thing to pick up your whole life to spend it with that person. Some of us have issues or commitments, whether it's family, medical, school, work, etc. because of it some of us are not as inclined to move our whole lives.

So...

¿Who out there is willing AND able to make such a move for someone whom you may feel is the love of your life?

Welcome to my life... in process of relocating from Illinois to Arizona... and then probably Cali depending on his orders...
It was a huge decision... to relocate. I have to go through the courts here in IL to get permission to move with my kids (dad is not involved)... and I was born and raised here, so I'm going into a whole new environment. All-in-all... I think the change will be good. It will take some adjusting... but I'd rather start a new life with him rather than live this one I have currently without him. He has 2 more years of active duty (Navy)... so he can't come here... sure there's a lot of sacrifice involved on my part, for now... but the end result will be entirely worth it.flowerforyou

That's pretty much why I brought this up. I'm military as well so I can't just up and leave where ever or when ever. If I meet someone on here who lives at a distance she may have to be the one to make such a decision with her life.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:42 PM
Surely some of you must have thought of it. ¿What if you meet someone on here that lives at a great distance? Flying out to visit them is one thing but it's another thing to pick up your whole life to spend it with that person. Some of us have issues or commitments, whether it's family, medical, school, work, etc. because of it some of us are not as inclined to move our whole lives.

So...

¿Who out there is willing AND able to make such a move for someone whom you may feel is the love of your life?

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:57 PM
Nonpoint - Bullet With A Name
smokin

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:36 PM
Depends who grilled it. Some peoples' burgers require some extra stuff to mask the taste.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:03 AM
Pancit & Lumpias!

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:02 AM
I hope I got that right.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/04/07 10:01 AM
If I had to guess I'd say it's they don't want to have to support someone. I've heard plenty of guys say that a woman is the worst investment a man can make. So some of these guys might feel that if a lady is in some kind of financial slump as defined by them that if a serious relationship were to evolve that a lot would get pulled from their wallet and they don't want that. Apparantly they have trouble understanding that you all are grown up women that have the capacity to hold their own.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:27 AM

I will try, I just need alittle inspiration !

Think of your kids.
Think of the years you'll add to your life.
Think of the money you'll save because you won't be buying anymore.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:20 AM

It is my crutch , well if you had the sex I have lately you would understand !noway

¿Can't you find a new crutch?

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:15 AM
Bad

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:14 AM
Smoking = Ewwie

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:12 AM
Now that I think about it...I didn't have dinner.
ohwell

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next