Community > Posts By > CaptainSpaz

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:26 AM
Star Wars

There's less technical and scientific mumbo jumbo

There's THE FORCE!

They have light sabers! *I <3 light sabers* (and X-Wings)

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:31 PM
I learned about that thing in high school, that's old news.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:03 PM
Chocolate milk remains to be my drink of choice. I've even gone into bars and requested it. One place will actually deliver.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:49 PM

the point of drinking isn't to see how jacked up you can get. some people actually enjoy the taste of certain drinks, it's a stimulant so it effects how you act. some people loosen up and can have more fun. there really are tons of reasons why people drink.

i drink, i don't say others should but it really depends on the person what effect it has and how able they are to control the not getting drunk.

But unfortunately TOO many people don't understand that life is about moderation.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:42 PM

I don't much like the taste of it unless the bartender is really good. But I certainly have a lot more interesting stories to tell because of alcohol laugh

But surely one can create insteresting stories in their life without the alcohol.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:38 PM
I have been sober all twenty-three years of my life and I've had a few drinks in my life but I can never bring myself to like it. I hate the taste of alcohol. On top of that I've seen enough drunk people, heard enough drunk stories, and been to enough funerals. Every now and again I'm confronted by someone whom raves how awesome alcohol is and how awesome it is to be drunk.

What's the point?
What's the purpose?

As I see it alcohol is overrated. A waste of time, money, and life in general.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:13 PM
Edited by CaptainSpaz on Sun 12/09/07 06:18 PM

i'm sure you guys haven't went through all the women on here yet. have you?

Most ladies here are older than me and/or live at a great distance.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:11 PM

Add more women...

Yes please! :tongue:

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:36 AM

Lifes short. Buy a new belt. Visit someplace you've always wanted to see. Learn a new hobby. Wait to see what she becomes. Fat, lazy, 2.5 kids, and short hair. Then thank your lucky stars you didn't get mixed up with her crap.

That reminds me - there was this one girl I was eyeing for the longest while and my friend would always tell me something about how one day things will work out and she'll come around to me and I would always reply, "Yeah - in seven years, two kids, and a divorce later!"

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:24 AM

I gave up years ago. I'd rather have the money, success, and fame and fun. Adventure rocks. Stupid shallow people suck.

¿Ever listen to Tom Leykis?

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:22 AM

Especially if that means we have to take off your straight jacket

That would be bad. We have to keep me in check, who knows what might happen if I got loose! devil

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:19 AM

Are we the only real people left in the world???

I hope not or we're all doomed.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:17 AM

Lesson of the story...both genders can be messed up. I have had this happen to me way too much. If you're not interested in me just tell me don't sugarcoat it!

Would be nice if there weren't so much sugar coating, but some people just don't have the cajones to be blunt.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:14 AM

I wish I could have a little man who lives on my shoulder and whispers in my ear, the real translations of what men say and do.

Wouldnt that just make life so much easier.

With this new guy I was pursuing or whatever you want to call it,

we had sex, big mistake, and then the next day he gave me mostly lines I heard before like "I'm not available emotionally to have a relationship" type things. And he also said he just doesn't have sex with someone... he's either all in, or nothing. Which made no sense. We barely knew each other. It was completely rushed. So he was basically saying after he gave all those lines about why he can't be in a relationship right now, that he wants to be friends to get to know each other first and do things right. And he also mentioned that he hoped that it wasn't just a one night stand, that there was more to it.

So talk about mixed signals. So I emailed him later that night and told him that we're just going to be coworkers and I don't want to hang out with him. And that I'm not looking for someone who isn't ready to commit.

I am seriously lost about that one. So I decided if it's meant to be, we can get to know each other well enough just at work and if something sparks then it sparks, and if not.. well.. then it doesnt.

When looking for a serious relationship it's best not to have sex too soon. It can mess up things. Hold it off.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:12 AM
Oh yeah!

Been there...

It annoyed the $h17 out of me.

mad

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:07 AM

I so have the answer to this one - having done this many times myself...

The reason men do this is simple: SEX.

If a guy leaves you and immediately moves on to another girl that he's hot about, you're forgotten.

BUT... if the guy finds a girl that sucks in bed, or is not that hot. He might start thinking about the great sex he had with you and want you back.

THAT GOES DOUBLE... if he's solo for a while. A few months without sex and suddenly... "I have to have her back" (translation) "I have to have sex with her again"

We're basically animals.

My advice. Never go back to some guy who wants you back. Unless it's within a week of the break up.

Just to quote JVC, there's a 95% and there's a 5%.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:05 AM

Men are so silly laugh

Something I've passed on to many of my lady friends...

All boys are idiots
All men are pigs
All men are boys
Not all boys are men

Only but a FEW men can ever be a gentleman.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:57 AM
Not sure if those kind of guys are on JSH, but I would like to know myself. My best friend had a VERY abusive and controlling boyfriend, they're broken up and she's very over him. Yet for some reason he keeps crawling back and wanting to get back with her. It's like he doesn't realize he was a complete @$$! I don't get what makes him think she'll take him in again.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:30 AM
Look around in the forums (and post too), people who post around in here are far more likely to reply to you. There's thousands of members but they're not all active members.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:02 AM
Five months plus or minus a few weeks.brokenheart