CaptainSpaz's photo
Wed 12/19/07 12:12 AM

gah! stupid post button got the better of me. grumble

Be smarter than the button.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:59 PM

yikes...i think i'd probly just die.

...um...ya...

I can say I've woken up on the wrong side of the road a couple of times.

indifferent

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:58 PM
Ichirin No Hana

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:51 PM

three?!? no way...noway

...and...
I wouldn't be in bed until eleven.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:50 PM
Once upon a time I would have to get up as early as three in the morning...

BUT NO MORE!

I :heart: my work.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:46 PM

Yay!

And how are you today? Tonight? This morning? o.O

I guess I am just one of the few that can't sleep at night!
:smile: drinker :smile: drinker

YAY! Night People!
Mornings suck!

I agree! Mornings do suck! Haha...but I'd rather go to work in the morning than work in the afternoon. Sooo, I just don't sleep for long laugh

Any day I'm up before the sun is automatically a bad day. I love working the night shift, I get to crawl out of bed at noon and leisurely stroll into work around four.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:45 PM
Cold But I'm Still Here - Evan's Blue

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:43 PM

Yay!

And how are you today? Tonight? This morning? o.O

I guess I am just one of the few that can't sleep at night!
:smile: drinker :smile: drinker

YAY! Night People!
Mornings suck!

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:40 PM
I guess I can hang in here for a bit before bed...

¿So what's the word?

smokin

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:35 PM
Remember The Name - Mike Shinoda

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:22 PM
For You - Staind

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:18 PM
Figured You Out - Nickelback

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:03 PM
This Is Halloween - Marilyn Manson

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:58 PM
How You Remind Me - Nickelback

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:37 PM
I've yet to ever hear of a good out come from those kind of scenarios. I suggest avoiding it and saving everyone the drama.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:19 PM

<----looks at her unused candles and sighs....indifferent

It's never too late to light them.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:18 PM

Why worry about being content when you die? Why not just focus on being content one day at a time, you only live once (as far as we know) and if you spend all your time worried about how happy or sad your death will be, how will you be able to stop and enjoy this moment;^]

In the end I want to know that I have done something with my time here and that I have made the most of my life. As previously stated it's all relative to the person as to how they live/view their life.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:06 PM

Living life has nothing to do with actions like skydiving or partying with stars. Living life is doing what you want to do on your own terms. If skydiving is what you want to do, go for it. A woman giving birth and nurturing her child is living life also...

I agree with you and Turtlepoet but part of what this comes down to either if you died today would you be content with your life or when you're fifty can you look back and be happy at all that you've done. Being parent of the year for your children is an awesome thing in it's own right but there are people out there that really are not doing much of anything.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:48 PM

¿How many of you can say you have really lived...?

Traveled to a far away land
Skydiving
White water rafting
Partying with celebrities
etc.

I may be young and haven't experienced as much about life as most of you on here but I sure have done a whole lot more than some other people out there my age. I know three people in their twenties whom don't go school, don't work, and won't even take the initiative to get a driver's license; they just sit around on their computers and drink.

done all of that, have also been caving, bungee jumping, platform diving, cliff diving off the coast of italy and I like to drink at my computer and I am only 24.... what was the point of this post again?

The point is who is taking initiative with their lives and who are sitting on their fat lazy @$$es not doing a d*** thing.

CaptainSpaz's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:15 PM

There are more people out there like that than you may think.

I don't doubt it, I'm not going to begin to get into all the druggies and alcoholics wasting away their lives.