Community > Posts By > undrboss

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:59 PM
well the infighting from what Ive seen , seems to be certain people in one group vs certain people in another group, it was kind of clicky that way.

The personal info, sharing of private pics etc was B.S. and those people who shared those should have been whacked.

But when you don't have mods to keep things in order this is what happens.

I really felt bad for some of them.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:46 PM
if you were over 6 ft tall it would be a problem , but under 5 ft 6 isnt a problem, unless you are over..

nevermind....

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:45 PM
I think there were a lot of good people who got the short end of the stick because of the jagoffs there and posting crap ruining their lives.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:42 PM

My profile clearly states I do not want anyone messaging me but no one reads profiles well almost no one

I remember you from DH and yeah its pretty clear, you have to be stevie wonder not to see that plus the pics of your boyfriend.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:42 PM

Having more than one conversation with someone and not looking at them seems rather odd to me..and I'm pretty sure I would notice an eye patch on first meeting.
Perhaps there is some low self-esteem in the inability to maintain eye-contact and is a hurdle to overcome.

no it makes sense if someone is crushing on someone they rarely look at the person for fears they might see right through them

Ive been in situation where I know the woman likes me and she will barely look me in the eye vs my female friends who will look at me to follow the conversation.

Its weird that she didn't notice his eye patch as its something that cannot be missed, but she did say she played in a band so the lighting was probably dimmed most of the time.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:37 PM
Ive picked up my cousin and she is 5 ft 5 pushing 200 lbs.

Ive picked a buddy of mine and he weights 225 lbs.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:30 PM
God created mankind

mankind invented gods

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:23 PM
and sometimes being tall isn't all that is cracked up to me either.

I remember 5 years ago I was out at a club in midtown with some buddies and I met this woman who was absolutely stunning and very few guys approached her , but we ended up talking but she didn't want to date, because to her she was 4 ft 11, 5 ft 1 in heels thought that me being 6 ft 3 made her seem too short.

She was comfortable around men who are 5 ft 7 to 5 ft 9 ish. guys over 6 ft are too tall for her.

I do find that women over 5 ft 4 are more open to men over 6 ft, vs the real shorter women.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:17 PM
oh so true Galaxy, oh so true.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:15 PM
consider yourself lucky then, as much as I like DH , the drama , the whackjobs and the freaks I could do without.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 07:08 PM
oh I bet I know why Ruby and I dont blame you , because I did the same thing.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 02:52 PM
so how many DH'ers joined M2?

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 02:43 PM
every religion known to man references this hot place where the damned will spend an eternity

Whether its called Hell, Hades, Naraka,Jahannam or purgatory, most people believe there is some place called Hell.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 02:00 PM
Good luck on that, people like the aforementioned will go off topic and flame, and it will bring the mods in and they will have no choice but to lock this thread.

To answer the question

yes.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 10:54 AM
huh?

what does that even mean?

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 10:25 AM
you consider the rest of my post off topic
yet you refer to the NT as the bisexual kings version? and that isnt off topic or inflammatory .

Yeah okay, Im done with the likes of you , you cant have a debate with someone who I cannot take seriously.

later .

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 10:17 AM
exactly yellow rose

what the OP is trying to so like others before him is to say because the word " hell"doesn't appear there is no such place

The word hell is an old english word from the 700's AD.

The greeks mentioned Hades, the hebrew mentions Sheol and every religion has a "hell" but the word is not mentioned but they have the same meaning.

A place where the wicked goes after death.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 09:36 AM

From undrboss
isnt funny how people interpret things?

Here's what's funny. The lengths some people will go to just to defend their own ego.

I have the same question as I have asked since the beginning.

If there is a "hell" in the Scriptures, prove it. Show what the Ancient Hebrew/Greek term for "hell" is.

If you can't do that, then what is your argument?

The word "sheol" is the hebrew translation of Hell or underworld and its mentioned 64 times in the Old testament along with grave and Pit.

In the new testament Jesus makes references to hell as he talk about the righteous going to heaven, so where do you think the unrighteous goes? To the former soviet republics, Venezuela? mississippi? a weekend with Donald J.Trump?

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 08:33 AM
Its not up to us to prove there is no hell , you made the claim so its up to you to prove hell doesn't exist?

I cant prove that gravity is either a theory or law either.

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 08:16 AM
I think the march for our lives is an example of how the left uses whatever means to further their agenda.

the march for our lives is an example of that, nobody seems to care about the lives lost in Chicago from gang violence

None of them seems to care about the violence going on in inner cities, doesnt inner cities lives matter too?

Perhaps if these students paid more attention in civic class or attended civic class and learn while protesting is your right, protesting on the street disrupting people's lives doesn't make your cause a righteous thing.

If you want change how about get all your protesters and march to Capital hill where the legislators are and confront them?

And dont compare your march to the civil right march because that was a real cause.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25