Sat 05/12/18 03:55 PM
what two consenting adults do is no ones business

younger man older woman
younger women older man
younger person depends crowd

the only thing that isn't acceptable, adults dating minors

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 03:42 PM
While Im not familiar the hindu religion or Buddhism, Im pretty sure the majority of religion forbids killing a human being, the exception war.

Terrorists particularly Islamic terrorists actually perverts the quran

They know its wrong yet they claim they go by their strict interpretation of the quran, and when its time for them to be judged well their maker will see to it that their transgressions against mankind for the promise of 72 virgins starts with a trip to hell.

without the virgins.

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 03:37 PM
countdown to deletion

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 03:36 PM
maybe the OP should clarify

one woman or two women?

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 03:34 PM

Boarders have never been safe under the last administration. Now, that is a silly statement. laugh

Are you saying that Obama kept us safe and the borders secure?

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 03:33 PM
so you think there is no Hell, okay.

You say God forgives all? okay

so do you think he forgave Adolf Hitler?
what about Stalin?
Mao?
Genghis Khan?
Jeffery Dahmer?
Charles Manson?
Ted Bundy?

Because if they are all forgiven , what is stopping some deranged psycho path from butchering you and your loved ones only to be forgiven in the end.

There is a hell for those special people and they will burn for eternity for their heinous crimes against mankind.

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 02:43 PM

Why not just say you're looking for a woman from 18 to 45?
ha that was going to be my question

why not from 18 to 45, unless he is looking for two women

one who is between 18 to 25 and the other from 26 to 45.

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 01:46 PM
Frank N. Stein

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 11:56 AM
I feel good

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 11:54 AM
I dont think so...

You're going to find some guys will love you and some guys will not have anything to do with you and some guys who are ( what was the term I heard before "chubby chasers" or something) will be all over you.

You just put yourself out there like the rest of us and hope that the right person for us is available to connect with.

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 11:45 AM
Edited by undrboss on Sat 05/12/18 11:45 AM

I do miss dh.

Mistreating a woman can vary. When married men would cheat and beat their wives back before women had jobs, cars, homes. Weinstein was clearly mistreating women. I believe he is getting what he deserves.

Women now have a new advantage: being able to try, convict and execute a man (and his career) before it goes to court. He's guilty until proven innocent in the court of the media.

Yes, women were mistreated decades ago. Could women do much about it? In a lot of cases no. But now women are mistreating men who, now, have no recourse. So does this make women feel good? Are they happy that they now can beat up on men and get away with it? Vengeance is great, right?

Women need to remember that what goes around will (usually) come around. Something will happen that will turn the tables against women.

Feminists really love this arrangement. Unfortunately men are distancing themself from women in general because of the abuses that have happened. So if women complain that they are not the problem they can thank and donate money to the local feminist group.

If a man is accused of something he should "be tried in a court of law" not in the court of the media. If proven guilty he should suffer the consequences. If she lied she should be tried in a court of law for misusing the legal system. Equality for all.

I dont believe the average woman is mistreating men, they too are victims of the nazi radical feminist movement especially the 3rd wave feminists.

Its the nazi radical feminist movement and their followers who mistreating men.

They are a bunch of misanthropes, and You tube, twitter all hypocrites, they shut down any thing opposing Feminists but allow nonsense like hashtag "kill all men" to remain?

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 11:41 AM
what was your profile name on there?

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 11:37 AM
good to know wellworn.

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 11:30 AM
Im going to say most guys wont rate you but thinks your profile is weak

and most women would probably give you .5 to maybe 1.5 if youre lucky.

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 11:23 AM
im going to assume you are a guy so Im not kissing you

so its a run

run forest runnnnnnnnnn

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 11:20 AM
lilwmn

yeah, it was an interesting group of people

Some were amazing, intelligent and funny

some were just plain azzwipes and I couldnt care less about

and some just how do I say this politely , ah screw politely, a few needed to be locked up at a laughin academy with one of those white sport canvas coats that zippers up in the back or needed a fresh refill of their meds.

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 09:12 AM
if an independent source has a bias then they are not independent as they claim.

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 08:53 AM
I dont take Fox news seriously either, we call it the Trump super pac station.

Independent sources are the best place for actual news .

CNN is the place for anti Trump stuff and pro HiLIARy/democrat stuff

Fox is the place for Anti HiLIARy and pro Trump stuff

just my opinion though.

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 08:44 AM
as we drift into the night knowing we wont be apart.

no photo
Sat 05/12/18 07:58 AM

You know its funny.. older women who chases younger men are called cougars... a accepted terminology and label

Older men who chases younger women are called dirty old men.. Lol

double standards ;)

What makes you think older woman have to chase younger men? smile2
ha, just because you don't have to Galaxy, doesnt mean others don't, come to NYC particularly in Manhattan at some of the lounges and you will see a lot of cougars chasing .

And at the same time you see a lot of older women get hit on big time.