Community > Posts By > undrboss

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 07:08 AM
Big difference between love cutting it vs have to do it. you have rental properties who cuts their grass you or the tenants?

anyways where I live I don't worry about grass cutting , and the back yard is so small that I don't even have grass.

Im sure if I lived on Stanton Island with a nice yard I would be doing my own and not expecting my wife/girlfriend/spouse to do it if she doesn't love doing it.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 07:04 AM

When people list that they are looking for an activity partner what does that really mean?

depend on the person, gender and age.

It could mean anything from just hanging and doing things like going to play tennis or sports, dancing to martial arts to doing something like jogging or working out and going back to their place to do the mattress boogie to
just going out to dinner, shows, concert with no romance attached to it.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 06:59 AM
well its true, you would think she would have picked up on it
any guy that arrives early and is already eating is either no gentleman or he is up to something.

I know if I arrived at a restaurant to meet someone that is she already eating I would have turned around and walked out and made sure the door hit my arse on the way out.

no photo
Thu 05/10/18 06:52 AM

I know it's getting harder to find a manly man. They spend more time at the salon than I do. They don't fix things around the house like back in the good ole days. John Deere has a commercial now where the wife is doing the yardwork because the husband is playing baseball. Sounds about right. Reminds me, I need to cut grass. But my son is asleep because he works nights.

have you ever considered that maybe the wife loves doing the yard work , its her woman cave?

My mom is like that, she doesnt want my dad near the outside when she out there, he likes fixing things inside and she loves being outside cutting grass, gardening etc.

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:56 PM
so what is your point?

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:55 PM
want a beer.

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:54 PM

Do women ever look for older men?

I mean is a 58 year old man considered old?
if you're rich it ain't old,

I mean look at Donald trump and Keith Richards, the guy has more wrinkles than a sharpei dog and women as young as 30 are throwing themselves at him.

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:43 PM

Depends on the bar, if its upscale I wouldnt think anything, many people go to upscale places just to unwind.

If its a bar known as a meat market, I would think she is looking to meet someone for whatever.
havent heard that term "meat market" for a long term .. reminds me of young lust and nightclubs but I can see why some bars get that reputation waving
exactly..

meat market was the nicest term I could put on here ...

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:29 PM
Depends on the bar, if its upscale I wouldnt think anything, many people go to upscale places just to unwind.

If its a bar known as a meat market, I would think she is looking to meet someone for whatever.

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:14 PM
ha, I recognize a few of the posters from the late DH....

On Topic,

Dine and dash, that has been going on since the days of sex and city was a hit show.

But its usually women that does that does the dine and dash, its unusual to hear of a man to do that.

Well the woman in this report ignored one of the red flags, she arrives to a restaurant and her date is eating and about to order more?

come on.

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 06:44 PM
Its kind of common sense, who is actually killing the people with guns? its either criminals or the mentally unstable.

The thing that gets me is the government knew mental unstableness was an issue for the longest time, even LBJ addressed after RJK and MLK jr were gun down, he wanted guns taken out of the hands of the criminal and as he put it back then mentally insane.

Mental issue is a major problem.

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 03:40 PM

I have never heard of such nonsense in my life. Men not knowing which restroom to use. Gender ID, safe places, cry rooms and such. This is just crap the universities teach isn't it?
yeppers, sad isnt it.

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 03:35 PM
No amount of gun laws will stop mass shootings, its a fact, the UK has some of the strictest gun control laws and they have gun murders.

The problem is in America its the mentally unstable and the criminals who are the problem.

America should adopt some of the european mental health criteria, In Japan you have to go through a battery of test, references, doctors examination before you are even fit to have a gun.

Mind you gun ownership in Japan and europe minus the UK and Australia is a privilege, in America its a right.

I think a lot of us gun owners wouldn't object to strict mental health criteria and a battery of test if it means it stops at least one unstable person from getting a gun.