Community > Posts By > t22learner

t22learner's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:25 PM
I don't recall seeing a "Palin is a bumbling idiot" thread headline, even after her rambling, incoherent interview answers.

t22learner's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:53 PM
Edited by t22learner on Mon 09/29/08 04:54 PM
Well they certainly knew the camera's were rolling. That footage will be in their campaign ads tomorrow.

t22learner's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:51 PM

awwwwww that was the funniest part of the whole thread

I'm Back...can you believe the Anti- Americanism on here???????

Yeah, brutal. I can't imagine why anyone would ever criticize the US.

Right! the only thing wrong with the US are the libs.

I wish they would take their toys & move someplace like IRAN or the SUDAN... it might enlighten them as to how good they really have it.

Yu think? :wink:

Yep. We LIBS are the bane of an otherwise perfect 1950's America of racism and women barefoot in the kitchen. Oh, those were the days.

t22learner's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:48 PM
Today's vote was mostly about gutless representatives on both sides putting their political careers ahead of the country. We may not like it, but if credit isn't loosened, we are all (most of us, anyway) screwed. A bill will be passed and it won't differ much from the one that went down today. Reps voting "nay" did so to be able to tell their constituents, "I voted against bailing out Wall Street."

On another note, Nancy Pelosi's partisan speech before the vote was just stupid. We're in a serious financial crisis and she's throwing mud... Sad.

t22learner's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:36 PM
More hack.

t22learner's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:27 PM
I thought I heard John McCain suspended his campaign to get this done:

"This bill would not have been agreed to had it not been for John McCain... This is a bipartisan accomplishment, a bipartisan success. And if people want to get something done in Washington, they just watch John McCain. He's been the guy whose name is at the top of major pieces of legislation for a long time."
-- Mitt Romney, NBC's Today show, 9/29/08

"What Senator McCain was able to do was to help bring all of the parties to the table, including the House Republicans, whose votes were needed to pass this"
-- Steve Schmidt, NBC's Meet the Press, 9/28/08

"We're optimistic that Senator McCain will bring House Republicans on board without driving other parties away, resulting in a successful deal for the American taxpayer."
-- McCain spokeswoman Kimmie Lipscomb, 9/26/08

t22learner's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:26 PM
Hack.

t22learner's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:10 AM
This is priceless. The McCain campaign owns the site. Go ahead, cut/paste VoteForTheMILF.com into your browser... It goes right to John McCain.com.

That's not sexist, is it?

t22learner's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:08 AM
The poster boy for "Ugly Americans."

t22learner's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:45 AM

We will boldly go where no man has gone before!

We have thats why we are dependent in oil, our education of our children is inferior, and the adults of today are clinically insane..............Oh America........haha

Well, if we could get the inner city people to stop using so much "Activator" you know the stuff that keep their hair from falling out, then we could cut out at least 1 million barrels a day.

"Even the most blatant bigots, when made aware of their racism, can change."

- Charles R. Ridley

Let's hope so.

t22learner's photo
Mon 09/29/08 03:32 AM

All I've seen to dispute this is partisan lines.

War, how many people actually took the time to read the Obama campaign letter in question? You posted it. I read it.

It provides third party fact-check evidence that the (NRA) McCain ads in question are "false and misleading." It asks the station not to run the ads, but does not threaten any action if the station chooses to run them.

Also, if you read just a little bit on this Missouri Governor, you'll see the source of this "controversy." He's a shameless partisan. I expect the worst is yet to come in the "Show Me" state.

t22learner's photo
Sun 09/28/08 06:55 PM
"The Who Sell Out" - 1967

It's one of the only ways a band can make money from their music today.

t22learner's photo
Sun 09/28/08 06:26 PM

War, this one is beyond ridiculous.

Go watch the news report. Go read the PDF of the threatening legal papers.

Why is it when I post something against one side, it's all good, but when I post against the other I'm disregarded? Hypocritical, IMO.

Either I tell the truth, or I'm a fibber. You can't have it both ways, especially based on party politics.

Since I'm being told this is ridiculous, that I'm insinuating something...prove it,prove me wrong, otherwise I'm telling just that much more truth about the McBama campaign.
By the way, this story started for me, from Reason Magazine, The Libertarian site, who would get sued out of their pants, if they were presenting such a horrible "lie".

OK, I read the letter. It provides third party fact-check evidence that the McCain ads in question are "false and misleading." It asks the station not to run the ads, but does not threaten any action if the station chooses to run them.

t22learner's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:49 PM
War, this one is beyond ridiculous.

t22learner's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:47 PM

Who is being simplistic here...come on really????

That's a fastball right in my wheelhouse, but I'm going to take a strike.

t22learner's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:34 PM

I think South America and Central America should be turned into a slave farm before communist destroy our coffee and cocaine supply.

Yeah, like I said, I can't imagine why anyone would ever criticize the US or think of us as ignorant neanderthals.

t22learner's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:32 PM
What exactly is Obama being accused of?

t22learner's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:29 PM

awwwwww that was the funniest part of the whole thread

I'm Back...can you believe the Anti- Americanism on here???????

Yeah, brutal. I can't imagine why anyone would ever criticize the US.

t22learner's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:25 PM
I'm totally serious.

http://www.josephsmiddleeastbakery.com/Products.html

t22learner's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:23 PM
Damn, that food pairing is gone, but I think it was a Mexican Burrito and a nice French Beaujolais.