Community > Posts By > t22learner

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:39 PM

Yet another non rewarding victory against liberalism.

Enjoy it. It's likely the only victory you'll be experiencing this year.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:37 PM

guess we should just cap them all and buy foreeign oil huh?

Not at all. I'm sure we can supply our 25% of the world's consumption with 3% of its reserves... I do think we need to tap our oil and natural gas, but Simple Sarah made it all sound so... simple. It isn't.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:01 PM

Once again its time for Obama supporters to step up to the plate. Logically why is he a good candidate.

You constantly ask this and we answer. If you've studied his website or whatever and don't find policies you agree with, vote for John McCain. It's pretty simple.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:54 PM

figures enderra would be obama 08

She does meet the criteria...

WTF does that mean?

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:40 PM

Palin is here to stay.

You'll be drinkin' Election Night, right Wood-mon?

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:38 PM
The "Drill Baby, Drill" crowd is kinda quiet on this one. Yeah, nobody wants a 500K gallon oil slick on their beach, not even the hater righties in Jersey.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:28 PM

I think we should all have a group hug..

What? Marx didn't say that?

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:12 PM
"Voters are rightly furious at the proposal to spend $700,000,000,000 that the government doesn't have to bail out Wall Street bankers who created the current economic crisis in the first place. But why then aren't we concerned about the trillions of dollars the Federal Reserve is pumping into the system? Or the trillions missing from the Pentagon? Or the quadrillion dollar derivatives bubble."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9-tBGxVU6o

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 03:46 PM

EIGHTH GRADE EARTH SCIENCE BOOK

I think McCain's Palin handlers used that one prepping her on global warming.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 03:40 PM
The righties loved the way John McCain's Annie Oakley corrected Joe Biden at the VP debate. You betcha. Yeah, drillin' along all our coastlines can be done safely... Here's what the Gov. said:

"The chant is "drill, baby, drill..."

"Barack Obama and Senator Biden, you've said no to everything in trying to find a domestic solution to the energy crisis that we're in. You even called drilling -- safe, environmentally-friendly drilling offshore as raping the outer continental shelf."

Here's what happened to the "safe, environmentally-friendly drilling offshore" when Hurricane Ike hit:

"At least a half million gallons of crude oil spilled into the Gulf of Mexico and the marshes, bayous and bays of Louisiana and Texas, according to an analysis of federal data by The Associated Press."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081005/ap_on_go_ot/hurricane_environment

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 02:40 PM
I don't like the negative stuff, but it's all the republicans have at this point.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 02:38 PM

OBAMA makes me ill...

No nothing OPRAH propping empty suit = OBAMA!

Hater.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 02:37 PM

palin smoked biden.

Woody, Palin is a parrot. She had no command of issues like Biden, just recited talking points.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 02:25 PM
Edited by t22learner on Sun 10/05/08 02:25 PM
For all that smoking, McCain's campaign continues to resemble a cement filled drum in the icy cold Atlantic.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 02:20 PM

I am still trying to figure out why she considers the average male to be "Joe Six Pack". The men I know are better than that.

The men you know are voting for Obama, too. Palin is truly after Joe Six-pack in the battleground states. The republicans are cynically hoping they're stupid enough to be swayed by her horse$hit.

You betcha.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 02:15 PM
The Iraq disaster has enriched Dubya's corporate friends and bankrupted the country morally and financially.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 02:13 PM
Pit-bull with lipstick and slightly smarter.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:27 AM
Typical. I can understand why you want to stay away from Palin's Pastor Voodoo. He's just another kook who believes in talking snakes. Everyone knows that aside from parseltongue, snakes can't talk. :wink:

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:24 AM
You folks are grasping at straws.

t22learner's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:23 AM
I'm from Massachusetts and most of you probably have a sense of my politics. That said, I do believe our Rep. Frank should step down for the lack of oversight of Fannie/Freddie by his committee, and for his fairly recent misleading statement, "Fannie and Freddie are fundamentally sound, that they are not in danger of going under."

The stand-up thing to do is step down.