Sun 02/17/08 08:37 AM
no... :smile:

but if u do u should shave ur facial hair:smile:

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:36 AM
ny... good luck in ur search

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:26 AM
well if they were just around the corner... I guess u wouldn't need a "dating"site... :smile:

just a thought...

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:40 PM
A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out.

The Genie says, "I'll give each of you just one wish."

"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world."

Poof! She's gone.

"Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life."

Poof! He's gone.

"OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager.

The manager said, "I want those two back in the office after lunch."

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:20 PM

4 bottles of wet n wild nail polish at walmart

We dont have Walmarts here....wa wa wasad

No walmart... where r u?

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:18 PM
2. Hookers always telling you "Not on the first date".

Is that even possible laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:16 PM
2 slices of cheese pizza and a med fountian drink $4.70

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:11 PM

I think that a group of us from the midwest should just chip in about buy our own tropical island to escape to in the winter!!!!

can the east chip in

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:09 PM

chicken
broccoli
linguine
alfredo sauce.....

thats what were having -the chicken... enjoy.. ur dinner:smile:

LOL...Nice Kudu laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:08 PM
Congrats... have fun planning... now there's the challenge... :smile:

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:47 PM
Edited by tonia25 on Sat 02/16/08 01:48 PM
chicken
broccoli
linguine
alfredo sauce.....

thats what were having -the chicken... enjoy.. ur dinner:smile:

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:40 AM
OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER
Definition: A colleague who poops at work and damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom.

laugh laugh laugh

I hate this guy.... we only have one bathroom...

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:36 AM
Good morning all... this forum moves sooooo fast... I think I last checked it was part 13... oh well good luck all with the game and have fun.... :smile:

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:33 AM

An engineering student's test answer on "finding a woman."
1. Woman = Time X Money

2. Time is money so: Time = Money

3. Therefore: Woman = Money X Money > Woman = (Money) squared

4. Money is the roof of all problems: Money = squareroot of Problems

5. Therefore: Woman = squareroot of problems squared,
Woman = Problems

He received an A+

that was great... just not sure how true::smile: laugh

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:31 AM
boun giorno.... how are u? hope all is well...drinker drinker drinker

off to get some D&D coffee... I need the strong stuff... gonna snow should be a good one... need the energy to keep up:smile:

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:23 AM
I would say just relax... continue talking on the phone... like others have said it may just be to soon to meet....

I know in my opinion it probably would be to soon to meet... no matter how the conversations were going... u just never know who is on the other end of this whole internet dating adventure...better to be safe than sorry..

good luck and yes "chill out"::smile:

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:59 PM
A gas station owner in Mississippi was trying to increase his sales. So he put up a sign that read, "Free Sex with Fill-Up." Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly he would get his free sex.The redneck guessed 8 , and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time."

A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy, Bubba, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number. The redneck guessed 2 this time. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex." Bubba replied, "No it ain't, Billy Ray. It ain't rigged. My wife won twice last week!!!"

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:53 PM
at times

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25