Community > Posts By > tonia25

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:01 AM
do u know if they have an email address... I would like to send an e-card... I think the animated ones can bring a smile to his face... just a thought :smile:

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 05:10 PM
YW.. HAVE A GREAT NITE...

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 05:05 PM
:smile: GOOD ONE

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:53 PM

*Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through whisper "Pick me, Pick me!!!!"

laugh laugh

YEAH I LIKED THIS ONE TOO...

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:52 PM
I am Thankful :

FOR THE WIFE
WHO SAYS IT'S HOT DOGS TONIGHT,
BECAUSE SHE IS HOME WITH ME,
AND NOT OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

FOR THE HUSBAND
WHO IS ON THE SOFA
BEING A COUCH POTATO,
BECAUSE HE IS HOME WITH ME
AND NOT OUT AT THE BARS.

FOR THE TEENAGER
WHO IS COMPLAINING ABOUT DOING DISHES
BECAUSE IT MEANS SHE IS AT HOME,
NOT ON THE STREETS.

FOR THE TAXES I PAY
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I AM EMPLOYED.

FOR THE MESS TO CLEAN AFTER A PARTY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE
BEEN SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS.

FOR THE CLOTHES THAT FIT A LITTLE TOO SNUG
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT.

FOR MY SHADOW THAT WATCHES ME WORK
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I AM OUT IN THE SUNSHINE

FOR A LAWN THAT NEEDS MOWING,
WINDOWS THAT NEED CLEANING,
AND GUTTERS THAT NEED FIXING
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE A HOME.

FOR ALL THE COMPLAINING
I HEAR ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT
BECAUSE IT MEANS
WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH..

FOR THE PARKING SPOT
I FIND AT THE FAR END OF THE PARKING LOT
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM CAPABLE OF WALKING
AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH TRANSPORTATION.

FOR MY HUGE HEATING BILL
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I AM WARM.

FOR THE LADY BEHIND ME IN CHURCH
WHO SINGS OFF KEY BECAUSE IT MEANS
I CAN HEAR.

FOR THE PILE OF LAUNDRY AND IRONING
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I HAVE CLOTHES TO WEAR.

FOR WEARINESS AND ACHING MUSCLES
AT THE END OF THE DAY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE BEEN
CAPABLE OF WORKING HARD.

FOR THE ALARM THAT GOES OFF
IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM ALIVE.

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:48 PM

lol that is so awesome im so gonna do that!!! lol

LET ME KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT... laugh

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:42 PM
IT WAS EMAILED TO ME...
JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE IT...

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:40 PM

THINGS TO DO AT WALMART WHILE YOUR SPOUSE IS TAKING HIS/HER SWEET TIME....

*Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.

*Set all alarm clocks to go off at 10 minute intervals

*Make a trail of orange juice on the floor to the rest rooms.

*Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "I think we have a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens
*Put M&M's on lay way
*Move caution wet floor signs to carpet areas.

*Set up a tent in the camping department , tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows form the bedding department.

*When someone asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people leave me alone."

*Look right into the video camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

*Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme to Mission Impossible.

*Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through whisper "Pick me, Pick me!!!!"

*When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream "No! No! It's not those voices again."

*Go into the fitting room and yell real loud...."Hey we're out of toilet paper in here!"

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:34 PM
Today we have higher buildings and wider highways, but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view.

We spend more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses, but smaller families. We have more compromises, but less time. We have more knowledge, but less judgment. We have more medicines, but less health.

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk much, we love only a little, and we hate too much.

We reached the moon and came back, but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors. We have conquered the outer space, but not our inner space.

We have higher income, but less morals… These are times with more liberty, but less joy… With much more food, but less nutrition…

These are days in which two salaries come home, but divorces increase. These are times of finer houses, but more broken homes.

That’s why I propose that as of today -- You do not keep anything for a special occasion, because every day that you live is a special occasion. Search for knowledge, read more, sit on your front porch and admire the view without paying attention to the needs. Pass more time with your family, eat your favorite food, visit the place you love. Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; it isn’t only survival.

Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume… use it every time you feel you want it. Take out from your vocabulary phrases like, “one of these days” and “someday”. Let’s write that letter we thought of writing “one of these days…”

Let’s tell our families and friends how much we love them. Never pass up a chance at adding laughter and joy to your life. Every day, hour, and minute are special… Because you never know if it will be your last…

If you’re too busy to take some minutes to share this message with someone you love, and you tell yourself that you will share it “one of these days”… “one of these days” can be very far away, and you may not be there to see it…

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:23 PM

Thanks...cool read..:smile:

To realize the value of Spell Check......nevermind

"REALIZED" IT WASN'T THAT IMPORTANT... SORRY

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:18 PM
At age 4 success is not peeing in your pants.
At age 12 success is having friends.
At age 16 success is having a drivers license.
At age 20 success is having sex.
At age 35 success is having money.
At age 50 success is having money.
At age 60 success is having sex.
At age 70 success is having a drivers license.
At age 75 success is having friends.
At age 80 success is not peeing in your pants

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:15 PM
Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day.
Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course?
Each of us has such a bank. It's name is TIME.
Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds.
Every night it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose.
It carries over no balance. It allows no over draft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day.
If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against "tomorrow."
You must live in the present on today's deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success!
The clock is running!! Make the most of today.

To realise the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.

To realise the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.

To realise the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realise the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.

To realise the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who just missed a train.

To realise the value of ONE SECOND, ask someone who just avoided an accident.

To realise the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal at the Olympics.

Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with. And remember time waits for no one.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present.

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:27 PM
will do... thanks for asking us to participate...

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:42 AM

72degrees here in south fla right now

drinker :wink:

enjoy it... I miss it...

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:42 AM
Edited by tonia25 on Thu 02/21/08 03:42 AM
17 in NY

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:51 PM

We all have those moments...unfortunately, I get those blond moments...And I'm Not Even Blond!!! laugh

me too strange isn't it

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:25 PM
love house...

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:24 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:29 PM

Part of an email I just received:
A man is always either horny or hungry. If he doesn't have an erection, make him a sandwich! :wink: laugh

I'd say that is just about rite...

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:16 PM
yw... I am glad u enjoyed it...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25