Community > Posts By > Mirage4279

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 05/27/13 07:46 PM

I can answer that question from the view regarding my country; The UK. That age group 35-50 have all moved to the States, especially the professional ones. I joined a website a little while back and there they all were! Residing in New York, Florida and California. I think decent men are hard to find these days, maybe it has something to do with the economy meltdown and people falling on hard times and becoming bitter and dishonest, I don't know, but there is truly a shortage of good men in this category. At least in my neck of the woods anyway.

I cannot see whyd you come here from their anymore....I mean I used to but it does not seem to be the same these days.... oh well just my opinion... Do not get me wrong, I love it here... but some people these days... you'll be happier there..

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 05/27/13 07:37 PM

what if you fell in love with your bestfriend bf/gf.. And you entered a secret relationship with him/ her.. What you will do to make it right? Who will you choose your bestfriend since you were young or your love ?? Choosing your bestfriend you sacrifice and made the right way.. And choosing for your love you fight and follow your heart desire ...

The love of my life that is if he loves me back. Its hard to fight for someone if he doesnt fight for me also. If my bestfriend is really my friend he will understand and support me and make a way for my happiness as i am to him.

Sounds good winlei shoe me to your friend and well get things started:tongue:

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 05/27/13 06:23 PM
Either works for me lol.... preferrably with but not neccessarily because without has its pluses too

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 05/25/13 02:47 AM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Sat 05/25/13 02:58 AM
I would recomend using a regular disk. Although you can download the necessary files over the internet it often requires an image to be burned and at least one sizable dvd to store all the information on. Unless you want to get into the network installation and shifting the files from one disc to another it just much easier to purchase the installation disks as opposed to downloading the files yourself.

Once you have the disks for installation no matter how you got them

It is very simple to follow the onscreen instructions to walk you through it. It might ask you about partitioning your hard drive disks or something like that where you might not know what to do.. just lean towards what feels safer to do and it should install correctly actually pretty simple. Not sure about upgrading from 95 though... so youll need a clean install disk and not an upgrade. The clean install disk, which is usually what you get when you purchase a Windows install disc.

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 05/24/13 09:59 PM
Yeah well was not intended to be specifically defined as so much the motif.
Guessing the intent of the author is subjective however I believe their are likely rights and wrongs .... as such saying shy and quiet is subjective too.... as someone can be shy and quiet and a total rebel at heart and qualify for more on the opposite of the spectrum as 'bad' . However personality characteristics such as wholesome, clean cut, shy and quiet or often associated with being 'good' as in good guys finished last type of good and stereo typed as with such traits.

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 05/24/13 08:37 PM
still single...

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 05/24/13 08:35 PM
If I remember right I think I went on one in high school with a friend... kind of in between a blind date and just meeting as a friend though...

It did not go awfully though... cannot say we were a match made in heaven or anything but we got along pretty good.

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 05/24/13 08:30 PM

Are women allergic to the good guys or is it just me?

Before I can answer your question, I need to know what definition of "good" that you are using. indifferent

I thnk the implication is conformists type....
brings to mind shy , quiet, clean cut that sort of thing
Like the opposite of gangster, criminal ect...

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/08/13 09:14 PM
Yeah I remember my first few visits...

it was a long time ago... I was going to school online and wanted
a laid back easy going crowd to kind of unwind between classes and that sort of thing...

But yeah I kind of remember it...

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/08/13 06:17 PM
it even looks like u8s a little Christina LoL

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/08/13 06:14 PM
You can cook on Winlei shes so hot LoL

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 05/05/13 10:55 PM
Sent me her panties in the mail...

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 05/05/13 08:27 PM
no it was a reading error on my part ... sorry about that...

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 05/05/13 07:23 PM
I received an email in my private mail notifying me that I received a message at 6:55 in the Mingle mail... but it is not letting me retrieve it from Mingle.. it is not showing that the email exists in the Mingle inbox.

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 05/03/13 04:09 PM
In the off chance you went too look at the site my server was down yesterday due to an Internet outage.... It is a regular satallite ISP.. but it is up and running again .. thank god... the poinht is the links should work now...

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 09:55 PM
I was going to say somehting similar to sweet ... that is, many seem to , but I do not... I do not really compete or play games...

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 09:52 PM

yes it exists but a lot of folk have too many requirements, too much ego, to allow love to take over and exist in it's purer forms

(myself included...it's hard to accept that love exists on it's own terms and not ours)

Pretty insightful from a tree holding a watch.indifferent

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 09:13 PM
Charles,

These are the header fields from the mingle2 server

null : HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server : nginx/0.6.32
Date : Thu, 02 May 2013 03:11:06 GMT
Content-Type : text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Length : 37078
Set-Cookie : _session_id=18071163e2049b0b25be4b06465f3e86; domain=.mingle2.com; path=/
P3P : CP="NOI DSP COR NID ADMa OPTa OUR NOR"
X-Runtime : 0.05494
ETag : "b257553a40dcb3d37a9fab349c94d4ff"
Connection : Close
Cache-Control : private, max-age=0, must-revalidate
http://www.mingle2.com

This is the information the server reports back to client browsers each time a request is made, minus one cookie (when the request line is http://www.mingle2.com only).

I noticed you said you had new server software; but also that the server remained the same nginx (could have been slightly different I only looked at it a couple times).

This property could possible be new and I do not remember seeing it before

X-Runtime : 0.05494

Which is about exactly as long as it may take a server to respond to the request after it is received. Which is about 55 milliseconds (there is a thousand in a full second) not likely to notice a huge difference even if you cut this number in half, because the real thing that takes up the time is the transmission across the wires from the client to the server and from the server back to the client. It takes a few seconds as opposed to a fraction of a second that the server takes to prepare the file or stream for transmission ( .055 which is far less then a split second ).

Next,
If you want to cut back the transmission time.. you may want to consider these headers

Content-Type : text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Length : 37078

Content type text/html is the MIME type for markup language. Unlike what I said before this is not necessarily compressed gzip ( with broadband transmitting a content length of 37078 bytes which is about 36 Kilobytes , not hugely noticeable but will take a little bit of time off the transmission ). Larger sized pages will load quicker and be human detectable.

Try my servlet when I was practicing gzip.

http://192.168.1.3/CoreServlets/CompressionGZip

It is a 12 mb file and takes about as long as a regular file on a slow connection to load.

Heres a copy of my headers from my Opera browser

Name Value
user-agent Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 5.1) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.12
host localhost
accept text/html, application/xml;q=0.9, application/xhtml+xml, image/png, image/webp, image/jpeg, image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, */*;q=0.1
accept-language en-US,en;q=0.9
accept-encoding gzip, deflate
cookie tyesha=yes; JSESSIONID=F7D869850865D723B51DE075E8C3A0B1
connection Keep-Alive

Notice accept-encoding gzip, deflate.. you can read the headers from your browser right here

http://192.168.1.3/CoreServlets/ReadRequestHeaders

Almost all browsers deflate gzip compression.. also in the Cache control property of the mingle server is this Cache-Control : private, max-age=0, must-revalidate.. max age 0 means it will delete the copy as soon as it is created... not very knowledgeable on cached copies of documents though.... mingle2 is ever changing .. new posts to different forums which is probably why you do not use it.. the browsers checks when documents were last modified and it pertains to this little scenario..where cached documents come into effect... I would not know I do not use them intentionally from my server at home.

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 08:03 PM
And WInlei going for the triple 10 score!!! wooo hoooo

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 07:44 PM

The more you think about it, the more it'll drive you insane. What happened to just living in the moment and not thinking too much? People just need to chill. Stop trying to fast-forward ;)

What kind of talk is that rawr girl... heres a frying pan...expect to see you married by morning...

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25