Community > Posts By > Mirage4279

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 05:47 PM

Winlei ... what do you mean by the looks of it??? Thats not true LoL... What are you thinking!!! laugh

What makes you think I was frowning Cynderella
I don't think you're frowning really....just not showin' enough of that yummy cheese! bigsmile

Yeah well... I ve been spoending the last three years studying... kind of bored I guess

Ill try and work on it happy

Yes...that's much more like it! biggrin

Bet your mailbox spilling over now! :banana:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you profile. It looks great, I'm just messing with you because you're a good natured guy and humored me. flowerforyou

Oh well... no spilling over mailbox just yet... you lied... or someones intercepting my emails.

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 05:43 PM

What do you think?

Experience isn't necessary, common sense is!.... Jessy's crutch people!!...It's not that hard!...Social skills should be "firmly" in place by the time a "boy or girl" graduates high school...Who wants to date someone who doesn't know how to date?whoa ...And knowing how to date doesn't have a damn thing to do with knowing how to kiss....although a good kisser can take the sting off a chitty date...

Yeah, they didn't actually teach dating at my high school, so that's probably why I'm still single.

Teach dating?noway ...Who said anything about teaching dating...

Hey Leigh... some of us are in line for school here.... lol

Hey good lookin!!......waving

Hey ... how goes it Leigh?? Long time no see...

All is good....flowerforyou

Yeah I have a killer headache ... oh well...sigh

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 05:40 PM

Single with a span of time

Oh yeah?? How much time are we talking about here???

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 04:52 PM

What do you think?

Experience isn't necessary, common sense is!.... Jessy's crutch people!!...It's not that hard!...Social skills should be "firmly" in place by the time a "boy or girl" graduates high school...Who wants to date someone who doesn't know how to date?whoa ...And knowing how to date doesn't have a damn thing to do with knowing how to kiss....although a good kisser can take the sting off a chitty date...

Yeah, they didn't actually teach dating at my high school, so that's probably why I'm still single.

Hey good lookin!!......waving

Hey ... how goes it Leigh?? Long time no see...

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 03:57 PM

What do you think?

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 03:54 PM
wooo hooo Christina is still single!!!:banana:

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/01/13 03:46 PM
Yeah I noticed about a week ago when the character encoding showed on my browser that it had a bunch of squares on it. It looked like gzip compression encoding to me. This does yield faster results that are said to be noticeable (although with text chars it is most likely not human detectable, more noticeable with larger files). This is the only time that has happened though, every other time I have been here it always decoded properly. I occasionally use gzip compression on my Servlets & server pages and a time or two did not decode properly and looked just like that.

This is slightly off topic... but maybe...just maybe since you recently did exactly what it is I need to do... could you please send me a good link for configuring a commercial web-servers for a Java Web-Application (Servlets,JSF and JSP). I run Apache Tomcat server software from my laptop... it is preconfigured and my editor does most of the dirty work as far as the web.xml type files is concerned. Could you recommend a good link for setting up my regular web-site so I can add servlets for my contact form ect.. for the server configuration files.... keeping in mind my editor does everything for me as far as compiling class files, importing j2ee classes into my project...which means I need to know everything besides the actual designing of the web-application.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/30/13 10:39 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Tue 04/30/13 10:43 PM

What could be cooler than that.

....Uhhh
Cindy Crawford in my closet ?
{Snicker}

biggrin

I don;t think cindy crawford is a real mannoway

HAHAHAHAHA !
AMEN and thankfully so !

Ok REAL man huh ?
Marion Mitchell Morrison
Audey Murphy
Jack Palance
John F.Kennedy.......

winking

The closest we have to any of those guys ... is the Captain... but he's only one man... sorry ladies...

The last time this subject came up they went after him like a pack of rabid dogs going after a slab of filet mignon ...

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/30/13 09:37 PM
Really?? I was just flirting with Singme and she kinda brushed me off... Oh well maybe next time Signme... Dont listen to Sweetgirl... you can stay the night anytime you want to...

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/30/13 04:08 PM
Not really.. but it does make you come across more intelligently when these things are correct. I will say that much. Sometimes typos make you look kind of dumb.. only time it 'bothered' me so to speak. Outside of that not the biggest deal.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:56 PM

Unfortunately, I've experienced bad kissers as well. One was even older than me and had been married/divorced. So, I don't think dating experience really has much to do with that. It has more to do with their inability to change things up depending on their partner, or their past partners have not told them they're horrible at kissing. laugh

I see singme.. is that why you're in the arms of a giant sports mascot these days???

Look at the smile on that guys face..

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:55 PM

Unfortunately, I've experienced bad kissers as well. One was even older than me and had been married/divorced. So, I don't think dating experience really has much to do with that. It has more to do with their inability to change things up depending on their partner, or their past partners have not told them they're horrible at kissing. laugh

I see singme.. is that why you're in the arms of a giant sports mascot these days???

Look at the smile on that guys face..

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 04/25/13 08:55 PM
I feel left out...I want to argue too

Either she just wanted to post in the discussion forums and leave out the photo or somewhere between Attila the Hun and a Knuckle dragging Neanderthal I am guessing.

Just assume...

I think its just the discussiuon thread "How to be a Jerk" ... ty prints LoL

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 04/25/13 04:39 PM

Winlei ... what do you mean by the looks of it??? Thats not true LoL... What are you thinking!!! laugh

What makes you think I was frowning Cynderella
I don't think you're frowning really....just not showin' enough of that yummy cheese! bigsmile

Yeah well... I ve been spoending the last three years studying... kind of bored I guess

Ill try and work on it happy

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 10:59 PM
Night Night Winlei... until tomorrow...flowerforyou

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 10:51 PM

Hehe im not thinking anything. I said your profile is ok. :tongue:

Winlei... your hamster what has happened to your hamster????

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 10:39 PM
Long time since weve seen this one

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 10:32 PM
Well bring your hampster over here then

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 10:13 PM
Well Wenlei its about time to let the hamster out of its cage...

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 09:42 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Tue 04/23/13 09:43 PM
Winlei that is a very nice looking hamster you have their

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25