Community > Posts By > Mirage4279

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 09:38 PM
I recommend hitting over the head with a frying pan or baseball bat before you ask them... preferably Easton or Louisville or something like that

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 09:33 PM
Winlei ... what do you mean by the looks of it??? Thats not true LoL... What are you thinking!!! laugh

What makes you think I was frowning Cynderella

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 09:33 PM
Winlei ... what do you mean by the looks of it??? Thats not true LoL... What are you thinking!!! laugh

What makes you think I was frowning Cynderella

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 07:22 PM
Should be studying my programming but thought Id ask for some feedback instead LoL... My web-site is still under construction so I do not want to hear about all the unfinished stuff and video players not working..... I know..LoL

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 07:10 PM
tongue2

Hey Winlei......

simply single here

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 07:08 PM

I guarantee you, for all their talk, if a nice guy really did walk into their life they probably wouldn't even recognize him. Or, since most women seem to be on the defensive, they'd most likely ostracize the poor bastard before they even got a chance to know him.

That is hilarious

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 07:06 PM

Large supply? I only see you here. I also see a pile of lonely solo nice guys too. I learned a long time ago, It's not so much the insult hurled at you. More the source of the insult. In this case I am not even remotely impressed.

You joined the site. I would say that puts a crack in your logic.
thank you , oh great wise owl. Come back. and give me your 2 cents, when you grow enough courage to post a photo to ur words. Otherwise im afraid its a little difficult to take you seriously.

Is that kartagan starting with that hogwash again????rofl

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 06:27 PM

I think Yoda has this thread pegged...

Long time no seehappy

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 06:25 PM
This is tougher for a woman then it is a man... unfortunately for guys dating caters to woman a little more then it does guys.... still pretty mandatory component of a relationship.. under normal circumstances this would be no problem for most woman ( requiring loyalty towards our relationship ).... however going to school and bad luck these are not normal times and might be a pretty tall order to ask for living at my parents studying morning noon and night...

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 06:16 PM

When I was a boy, I knew a very unremarkable man. Nothing special about him. He was no Brad Pitt. However every time I saw him. He was with a different girl. Some were quite attractive. So I asked him, What's your secret? How do you always have a different pretty girl? He replied, "Well boy the secret is this, If you speak to 5 girls. At worst 1 of them will agree to go out with you. If you speak to 20 girls at worst 5 will go out with you. Now if you speak to 50 girls, At worst 20 will go out with you. So is there anything wrong with dating many people till you find what you want? Just a thought i'd like to entertain?

See this is where my logic falls short... on on hand I kind of want to find the perfect one for me.. which implies that I should go through several and choose from those... (I have social anxiety and kind of shy.... though perfectly possible to do if I pull myself from my computer )

On the other hand very old fashioned as far as limiting the amount of sex partners and being faithful to one.. and of the mentality to not have as many sex partners as I possible can ( society promotes this and I am slightly against it .. but whatever, she can be herself that's cool ) and likely to go for the most likely next one and not bother to try everything before settling

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 06:07 PM
Being a Jerk probably works... Alot of my friends that are actually kind a A holes did well with woman and you can see this " he must know something I do notlove ... I must earn his approval" thing kind of going for them... I am kind of peacfull and not conflictive..... get passed up all the time... not changing... but the author is correct

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 06:00 PM

To some of these I say...

I am here to resuce you!!happy

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 12:03 PM

Snatch.....
''Hey mariah long time no see:tongue:

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 04/23/13 11:48 AM
ya know I was thinking about this not too long ago...

Operating Systems such as Linux and UNIX often provide service ( A Server in Server Client Topology). For instance many Java programmers ( I program in Java ) tend to favor networked applications because of Java's networking functionality is more powerful then others ( hackers, server side processing for ftp, http and others).

On the other hand C/Microsoft languages such as C/C++/C# and VB .NET are most likely what Windows is written in. While Linux and UNIX are likely written in Java as those operating systems often ( especially for the 'not free' services) like Solaris (many java programmers use this OS ) for web development and other types of servers databases files ect..

I guess what you said in the original post for this post might be true because security is related to networking (Java has powerful networking capabilities.. like Gnutella clients Frost Wire and Lime wire are often written in Java as well as server side processing web applications such as the one this site is written in) .

However to mix languages in Java you use the keyword native when creating the method that executes the C code and I am not sure you can execute Java code within a C/C++ application although you might be able to I do not know.. but both get compiled to byte code in the end. So maybe if you just have the class files there to invoke it does not make a world of difference as long as a Java Runtime Environment is automatically installed with the OS.

Like just the other day I was wondering if Java Programmers are compatible with C/C++ type language programers for the exact same program such as a Windows Operating System.

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 04/22/13 11:09 PM

Could be a few different things.. One possibility is that it is not marked for archiving... I am not certain which OS your on but it could make a difference. Right click on the actual file that you are trying to save and the last selection on the menu will be it's Properties menu. Select the Properties menu and click on the advanced button. Make sure the "file is ready for archiving" option is checked. In this case "archiving" means saving it during a back-up. Could be slight variations from OS to OS. This is on XP Professional. Vista, 7 and 8 are prolly a little different but similar. This is one thing that could prevent a file from being saved during a backup.

^^^^
Is the most likely way to fix files being skipped during a backup.. just right click on the file and go the properties menu and follow my instructions

You were not expecting it to save your programs files were you??? A backup usually does not do that and some people do not know that.. (programs work a bit differently and may not be able to archive them..usually cannot )

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 04/22/13 11:04 PM
Older classic games??? Many of them...

A Quake II remake would be awesome.. shadowgate, dragon warrior, mega man and FF7 and others were great too...

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 04/15/13 03:24 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Mon 04/15/13 03:25 PM
Yes I do... that is one of two security passwords that you can set from the BIOS (CMOS setup screen). This will differ from machine to machine as to exactly one resets this configuration.

When you start your PC it will show a logo before the windows logo. This start-up screen will say hit f-8 through f-12 ( in the upper right hand corner of the screen ) key to enter setup. This is where you want to go for BIOS configuration settings such as this one.

You can almost count on it asking you for the same password to change the setting to turn it off. If you do not have it, the only other ways I can think of is to reset your BIOS (flashing them may work but you really cannot do that without your machine starting up first ) . Often you can restore CMOS (BIOS) to its default configuration which could cause problems if you do not know what your doing. The boot sequence is one example, and may cause your PC to search for the OS in places other then where it is at. As a result your computer will never be able to boot after restoring BIOS to its default configuration settings. Someone with little computer knowledge could eventually work through this though. Also if the programmer of the BIOS said to himself "I would like for this system to actually have a password setting that works and cannot be reset by restoring CMOS to its default settings" then there is only one other way to do it. And it kind of takes a skilled technician to do it. There will be a dip switch on the mother board that will automatically reset the BIOS and you will not need the password.

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 04/15/13 03:12 PM
Yeah print screen to copy the photo and ctrl + 'V' to paste it onto a word document or something like that. You can also use video players for the same thing. I want to say the wmv player but that might not be the name (it's the one with the orange traffic cone for a logo) has an option to save files of screen captures. Also there is a ton of screen recording software such as NCH (pretty good trial version) software.

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 03/31/13 09:53 PM
Could be a few different things.. One possibility is that it is not marked for archiving... I am not certain which OS your on but it could make a difference. Right click on the actual file that you are trying to save and the last selection on the menu will be it's Properties menu. Select the Properties menu and click on the advanced button. Make sure the "file is ready for archiving" option is checked. In this case "archiving" means saving it during a back-up. Could be slight variations from OS to OS. This is on XP Professional. Vista, 7 and 8 are prolly a little different but similar. This is one thing that could prevent a file from being saved during a backup.

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 03/30/13 06:24 PM
Come on soufie show us your flirting style!!! Show us what you got!!! I have been here for like three years and have not seen it... Some one find a guy so that we may watch souffie pick em up!!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25