Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 10:21 AM
Excited for you flowerforyou It has been 9 years since I last had a baby and seeing so many new born around me (in FB too) makes me reminiscent of the good old times. Babies are a wonder at all times. They're just all adorable happy love

More strength sent your way, lizziebee89 flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 10:11 AM
Just hear to offer my condolences, beebee620. I do not wish to reply as I cannot even think of losing someone dear to me. Pardon my weak heart.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 10:01 AM

But you don't know how a mans brain works.

You like older men because they have a life, and are mature.

He may act mature towards you.

But in his brain, he is thinking this.

:banana: Look at the young chick I got :banana:

:banana: Wow, shes just matured to 18. Now I am a winner :banana:

:banana: She's legal, so she will do :banana:

:banana: I feel like I'm back at school :banana:

:banana: With my young chick, I feel like the king :banana:

:banana: When she gets to 21, I'll dump her, and go for another chick, thats 18! :banana:

A one track mind like that, is desperate and dangerous.

You ladys know nothing about men.

You shouldn't dare speak the mind of an older man, my friend. You haven't even reach that age yet so you don't really know.

Even if you'll get to that age and you would think that way, you could not represent the vast majority.

Disagree, we may not know everything about men... but a lot of us know something about them. And that is good enough for some of us.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 09:43 AM

Topic: Don't Fool Yourself, Lying is Best!

So I've been seeing this girl for a while, and alas, I've found someone better (for me), and I don't have much time to break it off with her. She's a real sweet girl, and I consequently just can't bring myself to be honest for the sake of her feelings.

So my question is: What can I tell her to end it?

Any suggestions?!

It seems that you have made the decision of lying to this girl for the sake of her feelings. Okay, I now know that I am not in the position to ask you to tell the truth because you refused to accept this suggestion.

Now, since you seem to be adamant in telling a lie and as you've said you don't have much time to do the usual thing with her, how about telling her that you think you don't deserve her because she is too good for you since you just found out you are a prick. Kind of help her realize you aren't really someone she thought you are. Mind you, I say this without any intention to be sarcastic. You are being true and I am trying to be.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 09:23 AM

I am pretty much there, I seee light. I don't know anyone in this State, but I know me!

Try a little bit more and you'll get over it very soon... happy for you :smile:

Hang around the forums and get to know new people. It will help you a lot. Cheers drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 09:19 AM

I am wondering, what makes a man cheat and lie while he is getting a great deal of affection and care from a woman?

Man is like a butterfly, hold him tight and he'll be crushed... hold him loosely and he'll fly away. In my opinion, too much of anything ruins everything.

by the way, i throw him out of my apartment and I am over the grieving part :)

The best way to deal with someone like him laugh Rock on! flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 09:10 AM

So many relationships have tough times because we don't open up ourselves truly to the other person. We keep so many parts to our lives private cause we think we might frighten them away before we have a chance to be with them. Well if you feel this way you may be doomed to never truly be with another.

Opening up to another soul is the most beautiful form of communication you can imagine. There's no pretending, no facade covered flaw (in your mind) that you have to introduce later. To be accepted, truly accepted, is the most liberating feeling on the planet. And to give acceptance to another is the perfectly wrapped gift opened.

Are you in hiding?

Aside from the fact that I have no qualms in sharing my thoughts and opening up to someone I am romantically linked to, I got used to revealing myself especially to someone I get to sleep with. What I could be hesitant to say when I am awake can be easily divulged when I am asleep. frustrated Yes, fortunately for my man, I sleep talk sad so there's no point in trying to keep anything private. Indeed, it is a liberating feeling to be accepted... no matter what your flaw is. happy

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 08:58 AM
Oh goodness! Be a little patient, young man! laugh

You may want to hang out with the people here and let others know you thru your posts. You'll get a nudge or two and even messages in no time at all flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 08:43 AM
Yes, and I believe the poster who contacted me doesn't even know the not so famous model is obviously a model to my sight and is a far cry to what he claims to be. He must have thought that I wouldn't know coz I come from a distant continent laugh

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 08:35 AM

It is easy to fall in love
and it is hard to take the responsibility.
What is love without any responsibility? smokin

Yes, a lover has the responsibility to prove his/her love.
Unwillingness to fulfill this responsibility is unlikely to an ideal lover.

'love' would never ask anyhting, including 'proof'

Could be. happy But a loved one usually needs/wants a proof of his/her lover's love. Or is it just me?

Me too :)

make demands, and watch what happens.... : )

I know... I know... too much of everything indeed can ruin anything :-(

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 08:25 AM

Desperate :P

Huh? An older guy having a younger woman is far from being a desperate one... in fact, it seems his pick comes from better options. :tongue:

Or vast options, I'd say...

I'm still gonna say desperate.

There's only one thing he's after with a younger girl. He's no better then Father Christmas.

I beg to disagree. I personally know a couple who falls under this situation and not one of them could be labeled as desperate... Both of them compliment each other thus the attraction. The man who is way older than the woman clearly expresses his desire for this young woman for so many reasons and the woman clearly emanates the joy of being desired by this fine older man. If this is called desperation, then the term is not suited for the older man alone. It is for both of the couple then.

I myself wouldn't mind having someone who is up 20 to 25 even 30 years older than me (not that I consider myself young) so long as we are on the same wavelength, he is attractive enough for me (intellectually and/or physically) and he will be able to let me feel his love by the mere sound of his voice when he calls my name or by a subtle touch of his hand on my arms.

So sorry, Mr. Biscuit... but I still refuse to call these men as desperate.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 08:04 AM
Thank you so much for the greetings, everyone flowerforyou

Can you make a post using only positive words and meanings?

Welcome to the posi-thread!

I have today to be thankful for because I refuse to fill my heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow...

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 06:53 AM
Oh my!!! This is such a pleasant surprise to me, my mingle family! blushing

Thank you so much all! I love you guys. You are all sweet... you're making me feel so loved and belonged drinker

Again, thanks for the warm wishes and thoughts flowerforyou You all rock!!!

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/29/11 01:26 PM

Huh? An older guy having a younger woman is far from being a desperate one... in fact, it seems his pick comes from better options. :tongue:

Or vast options, I'd say...

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/29/11 01:25 PM

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/29/11 01:23 PM

I got another year added to my age today drinker

Happy Birthday? flowerforyou

Thank you so much, Lady! happy

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/29/11 01:21 PM

Could be. happy But a loved one usually needs/wants a proof of his/her lover's love. Or is it just me?

Maybe it's the expectations that leave us disappointed...
if i have to ask someone to prove they love me, well,
hmmm, that just seems a problem right from the get go.

Many of those who profess of their love express their love thru words only but lacks the ability to let it really be felt.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/29/11 01:16 PM

So what do we call a older guy with a younger woman?

I'd say, they be called 'grand lovers' happy

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/29/11 01:11 PM

...please view my profile. Everyone has something to share.

Now... I did my part. Thank you for the tempting invitation laugh :laughing:

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/29/11 01:06 PM

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25