Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 07/04/11 12:55 PM
Happy celebration to you guys! flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 07/04/11 12:27 PM
I gained several online friends in this site so yes, being in this site is helpful.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 07/04/11 12:23 PM
Collectively speaking, it's my loved ones.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 07/04/11 10:13 AM

In chess once you give check-mate the game is over.
Its like knock out punch of a boxer.
It doesn't matter who is having better position or
who is having more points.
In practical life, how do you check mate others?
How do you get check mated by others? smokin

If it is someone I don't really care about, I employ a dead malice attack and make the person look like a fool to others around us.

If it is someone I really care for, I apply the "a dose of your own meds" approach... partly to give them a lesson and help them change their ways or to get the pain out of my system... then that's it, game over!

I no longer get check mated by others coz I just don't let it happen.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 07/04/11 09:52 AM

What kind of messages do you send when you initiate contact with someone on a dating website?

I only send initial messages to those people I find interesting in the the forums. I usually tell them what took my interest to take a look at their profile and that they could ignore my mail if they don't feel like sending me a reply. That there'll be no hurt feelings if they won't reply.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 07/04/11 09:31 AM
Congratulations, new mom! flowerforyou This day is the beginning of a new role for you. Be full of wisdom and stand for your child's welfare, a mother's most precious quality and role in life.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 07/03/11 09:59 PM
Happy beerday, fellow mingler flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 07/03/11 06:33 AM
Thank you so much, eileena9 flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 07/01/11 08:39 PM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Fri 07/01/11 08:40 PM
Hey Holly, thank you so much! flowerforyou People here in these forums are so sweet they can make someone as b*t*h as me shy away blushing

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 07/01/11 08:18 PM
I am called:

Rosy - I used to have rosy cheeks when I was a kid

Bosom - I really don't know why... hahahah... I guess some of my pics explain it

Baby - some still call me this despite my blossoming age blushing

Sweetie - by my best buddy

Momsie - by some of my subordinates and my younger friends

My folks call me Neng - it was derived from a Filipino term ineng which means a young girl

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 07/01/11 08:04 PM

Speaking for myself, I put myself before any relationship. The reason is because if I don't get the things I need, I have nothing to put into my relationships.

I put my job second. Without my job, I do not have the means to provide for my other relationships.

So, my woman is never going to be my top priority. I must put myself and my job above her to have the ability to maintain my relationship with her.

Honest as ever drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 07/01/11 07:48 PM
Thank you for the greetings DTHRomeo, Kevin and Troublebug flowerforyou

Makes my day more brilliant!

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 07/01/11 08:29 AM

i know i havent been on in a long time but i hope i can get some help i seem to have a problem finding a really great guy to be with i dont know what im doing wrong i mean i treat my man like he is everything to me and then they leave me or treat me like crap

Treating man like he is everything to you most probably leave you nothing for yourself.

I think men should be treated the way they treat us, as their women. They treat us best in such a way they still feel they need to leave something for themselves. SOME of us women tend to treat our men without leaving so much to ourselves because we leave ourselves - without self preservation.

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 07/01/11 08:02 AM
Thank you, 2KidsMom. You are not late coz I celebrate everyday laugh :laughing: flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 07/01/11 06:51 AM
Terry you are one sweet friend yourself! Thank you so much for your gift of friendship :heart: flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 01:08 PM
Saying a little prayer for your daughter and her child, Queene. flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 01:06 PM
My first time to see you... I guess this makes me a new meet.

Welcome back flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 10:55 AM
Any reason why not? The question for you should be, "would you date without it?"

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 10:49 AM
Start with having friends and enjoying time together.

Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou Hope you find your true love.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/30/11 10:23 AM
Thank you very much, guys flowerforyou You are all awesome!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25