Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 07/06/11 10:11 AM

If I don't lie, how am I supposed to get laid??

slaphead

My thoughts exactly. noway whoa

haha. If someone has to lie to get laid, they're doing it wrong.

If they get laid for lying, how could it ever get wrong? laugh laugh frustrated

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 07/06/11 10:08 AM

I've noticed lately that a lot of people around here seem to lack confidence and have low self esteem. There's a lot of "woe is me I don't have a life" kind of stuff going on. Why? I don't get why people are just sitting around, complaining that they don't have a life, or don't like their life. Why not change it?

I don't know about others, but this is a huge turn off for me.

It has now become a major turn off for me. Just today, I broke up with a man who has been dealing with this emotional problem because I realized there's nothing much I can help him anymore.

In this particular case, my ex doesn't have the will to improve his outlook in life. He doesn't seem to realize that he has a lot to be thankful about and for me, it's a hopeless case if he himself won't change the way he perceives life.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 01:59 PM
Praying that everything is going smoothly with you today. Prayers for your health flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 01:30 PM
You guys are soooo lucky! Here in my country, one has to travel an hour or two (one-way) to get to their loved ones or friends. I don't know what's wrong here but aside from the heavy traffic, our drivers tend to while their time away while driving frustrated

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 09:45 AM

Actually, I seriously would love for someone to explain to me why people are so persistent about the last word.

Sure it may be self-satisfaction, but that seems oversimplified.

I just can't wrap my mind around how I can concede an argument but still be hounded for another 1/2 hour when I've asked them 6 times to leave me alone. In the end, I had to resort to a threat (one which they had no defense against) to make them stop. It was ridiculous!

...ohh... and I thought only (some) girls tend to have the cravings for this situation. It was somewhat a relief knowing the person you refer to is actually a he.

Seriously, it's not so nice having witnessed something like this, I just had once. You may want to maintain your composure, actionlynx. I know how frustrating this is but calm is all worth it in times like this. Cheers, my friend drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 09:20 AM
On the brighter side, it only proves that the world is never too small for any opportunity... but then it is sometimes too big a distance for one great opportunity happy

Kidding aside, they say love can move mountains... who knows? The small connection might turn out to be one which can move mountains. Good luck to you, Suzanne20 flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 09:04 AM
I don't intend to keep anything from my date but I don't want to do too much talking and display of attitudes on a first date - as I never spend more than a couple of hours on one.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:51 AM
Am not in the position to tell you what's right or wrong for you but I'd like to welcome you to this site flowerforyou

Good luck on your search... You may want to join us in the forums. smokin

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:49 AM
Good luck on your search, young man! drinker

Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:47 AM
Am not a Hyderabad Girl and is definitely not interested to make a secret relationship with anyone online but would like to welcome you to this site flowerforyou

Good luck on your search! drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:45 AM

You may want to join the forums and find a lot of women here.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:42 AM

You may want to take ImRu2 suggestions and be happy with the result happy

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:41 AM

ImRu2 has a point, so jump in and enjoy the forums.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:36 AM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Tue 07/05/11 08:36 AM
There you go... you two seem to have a good start together.

Welcome both flowerforyou Enjoy your stay here.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:34 AM
Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou Join us in the forums and enjoy :smile:

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:26 AM
Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou and enjoy your stay here.

To add a pic: from your Account Home click the tab on the lower right side of your profile pic box which says Edit Photos.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 08:20 AM
Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou Have fun drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 06:19 AM
I choose to feel good today despite encountering something unpleasant earlier so I feel good right now happy

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 06:17 AM
laugh :laughing:

A pleasant Tuesday everyone! flowerforyou Hope this day brings everyone a smile that will last a day and will reach someone near you. happy

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 07/05/11 06:04 AM

Thank u. I went To edit profile.. I still cant see add a pic :(

I think it should be from your Profile then click on the Edit Photos tab which is an orange one. Hope you find your way happy

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25