Community > Posts By > Oceanbluze

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 12:33 AM
i would call the news channel and tell them my desparate situation and where I have hidden all my original artwork and literature and to make sure it gets out there and that my kids get all the money from my post life fame!!!!

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 12:29 AM
just start your outline real quick, and then finish in the morning, OR else your grounded!!!!frustrated

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 12:27 AM
thats normal, they dont want any lawsuits, when I had my c-sections, my husband wasnt even allowed in until after the epidural and anesthsia and everything, im like wtf, i think it causes too much commotion(what they claim) but I really think-and this should go in my conspiracy topic- is that they are afraid to ahve any witness if they accidently mess something up. Im not trying to scare you, just letting you know its standard procedure.

Discharge is totally normal before childbirth occurs, she will be okay.congratulations by the way!!!!!drinker

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 12:22 AM
no problem, glad I could help, hahadrinks some friend I am LOL

You better get to work on that, dont make me get all MOMMY on your Arse! Actually im just going to bed, but dont screw with your education. slaphead ugh, couldnt help it. sorry.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:39 PM

everyone's so rude.
gahhhh.
i have to type an essay.
i'm gonna go shower.
by the time i'm back you guys better have a rough draft as to why i should be admitted into the uo landscape architecture program.
be sure to mention i'm a genius.
thanks.

besides the fact that it wil make me rich, i love to design landscaping and I promise not to smoke any of the plants. Hows that for a rough draft.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:23 PM
whats going on in here

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:07 PM
seriously it was good, it had a lot of sexiness in it too, not to mention the coming out of an all girl rock band debut.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 10:58 PM

Only real men here. The last fake one left after he met someone.

you're not even a man, you are an alien, have you looked in the mirror lately. surprised

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 10:28 PM

in high school i had friends that worked at subway and taco bell. i was able to make my own food at taco bell, and my friend at subway would create the most unhealthy delicious subway sandwiches ever. ah, those were the days.

taco bell was actually one of my first jobs, mmmm yummy.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 10:22 PM
in california, it's illegal to be on a cellphone period while driving a car, I ONLY TEXT- for one thing becuase I have 3 kids, and like magic the second I even think about ANY pHONE, they are thirsty, fighting and hungry. . .anything to keep the attention on themselves.

And I wonder why I have no dating LIFE- grumble grumble grumble explode CANT YOU SEE IM ON THE PHONEexplode

And this is why i love TEXTING o and SEXTING

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 10:09 PM
The only reason guys have to sleep with the fan blowing in their face every night is because they are really afraid of the dark.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 09:59 PM
I just watched it tonight and it was really good. I've always been a joan jett fan though, but i never knew about that Cherie Curry girl. The movie as a whole was excellent. Super acting by all the female cast. I pretty much love that time era as well so no surprise I was not disappointed by this one. Good rent if you live rock and roll.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 09:55 PM
did someone noodle him from the swamps, now i am gonna have nightmares.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 09:49 PM
thanks, its actually a song I wrote. It has a nice melody when sung.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:29 AM
Nice pattern! :wink:

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:27 AM
Edited by Oceanbluze on Thu 11/04/10 11:28 AM
If I could sit on a star
and look down from afar
where would I find you?

If I look deep in my heart
felt around in the dark
Where would I find you?

Are you sitting near me now?
Have you already gone into the clouds?

Between you and me
Is there a big sea
Where are you hiding?

If I looked over the ocean
And into the sunset
Would you be sailing?

I look for you so hard
Searching everywhere.

If you can hear me right now
Singing my song
Please don't ignore me

I have a feeling this is where you belong.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:16 AM
that was beautiful, thanks for sharing, never heard of that artist before.

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:11 AM
Im touched, thanks for reading my poem!

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:01 AM
Edited by Oceanbluze on Thu 11/04/10 11:01 AM
are you saying Indians are ROBOTS?think Thank You Come again, Thank you Come again, Hello my friend, Hello My friend

no photo
Thu 11/04/10 10:57 AM

i have morals and a strong sense of passion, I make my decisions based on certain criteria--I am clean from any std's and I think that [AIDS] has a lot to do with violence or a lack of education and resources more so than say a lack of morals.

I say we had less prominent and common issues when we STIGMATIZED behaviors, than we do now that everything is only precumbent upon 'consent'

Consenting doesn't always come hand in hand with education or responsibility.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25