Community > Posts By > Oceanbluze

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:17 PM
i rushed to date after being married for so long, all that led to major dissapointment and also realizing that I dont want a serious relationship anyways, (which that part i knew) but I also didnt want one night stands and feeling used. It eventually faded out and now I am happy being alone and just waiting on the right thing to come a long and make me feel special again.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:14 PM
Okay, i am boring as hell then, cuz the weirdest meat I have had is LAMB, But i do love the german sausage---ok now all you pervs satisfied-- evryone came here expecting dirty talk but it was all about food the whole time. I for one like sausage. woo hoo

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:09 PM
i guess $5 waters at concerts in the blazing sun. BEcuase the cost of the ticket wasnt enough, and the fact you will probably by a poster or shirt, or cd will also not be enough. and god forbid you get hungry. i think that is why so many people do drugs first then go to the concert so they forget to eat and spend money.

BTW B I went to the first warped tour out here back in the day and I got to see the ORigiNAl Sublime and No doubt. plus many others. I love concerts.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:41 PM
very very funny.thanks for sharing

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:27 PM
I stood there still; in my uniform
To the right I saw the ocean crashing to the sand
To the left I saw the palm trees blowing in the wind
And behind that, I saw the swampy wetlands
But as I looked to the right and to the left time stood still
I thought to myself I never want to forget this moment
Because right in front of me I saw my DREAMS and they were coming true I knew it wouldn't be much longer until reaching my dreams would become a reality
And the next set of palm trees I would be seeing would be from a cabana in Atlantis
Children giggling, I, sipping my drink; Soaking up the sun. . . .

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:22 PM
my profile is crappy and I like it that way. I am not here for LTR or anything. YES I would like to date from time to time but I try to be vague.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:20 PM

we are owed nothing. We do it because we want to. And OOOOOOHHHH YEA!!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE sky diving!!!!

But you are still Hiding. haha.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:07 PM

Which "love" are you guys talking about?
Eros? - sexual love
Philos? - friendship
Agape? - Unconditional love

Buying and selling sexual love is a misnomer.

Freely you have receive; freely give - ONLY TO THE ONE YOU'VE COMMITTED TO....

all of the above ^^^

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:06 PM

i was taking this beautiful girl to the prom, and i had to use the facilities. well somehow i had a wardrobe malfunction and when i tried to zip up i got my frank and beans caught inbetween the zipper.

Thats from "Something about MARY"

Now we know who the movie was about, LOL

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:03 PM
why'd the golfer wear two pairs of pants?

in case he got a hole in one

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:55 PM

well possibly if he wore one of those cling on foreheads out in public and was speaking cling on to other patrons like it was some real existing planet.

You mean Klingon?

That's it-- Get Outta Here!

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:54 PM

hugs are completely out of line.

I'm reporting you B. I'll take a good tight hug anyday.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:53 PM
well possibly if he wore one of those cling on foreheads out in public and was speaking cling on to other patrons like it was some real existing planet.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:51 PM

what's there to do on a rainy Sat afternoon around fort lewis Washington

What happened to watching college football on TV?

SCREW FOOTBALL

scared (O no she dih-ent) scared

Ocean hides behinds couch

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:47 PM
no, i have to go on monday to another fricken city and apply for that Govt approval program. They will pay the cost of new carburator if your car does not pass. If that falls through, i know what needs to be done. explode explode explode explode explode

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:45 PM
i want to see that. I have been watching the paranormal ones lately. I want to see the new one. But I hate watching one without seeing the ones before. Even if they are isolated storylines.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:43 PM

oh romeo, blasted flower! someone throw sand in my eyes.

you're so funny, throw sand in my eyesrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:35 PM
Edited by Oceanbluze on Sat 11/06/10 06:36 PM

no.
me digo que mejor me quiere adoptar.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:32 PM
What kind of music is a balloon afraid of?

POP--

waah waah waah!

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:26 PM
Or Maybe, it was Ole Man Schmuckems we saw hiding in the barn at the carnival last night, That sneaky thread-killer!!

wait, sorry having scooby doo flashbacks

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25