Community > Posts By > Peachiepoohie

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:52 PM
If women ruled the world...men would do the same thing they do now...whine about how we're doing it all wrong...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:50 PM
my dogs are like that too...like they've never been fed in their entire lives...and they're both FAT!!!

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:46 PM
I'm sure there is...mostly me...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:42 PM

I don't think so. I wish there were more that loved me tho. I can't get enough of that.

I wuvs ya...drool drool

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:39 PM
I don't take to being threatened very well...I get a bit, uh, overly angered about it. It's happened in the past...and I'm just dumb enough to be like Dirty Harry, "Make my day"

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:07 PM
How about...uh...

Jammin' Bob Marley

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:05 PM

Control...environment of fear used to control someone else. Grew up with it...won't tolerate it. Any man to try it on me as an adult had better make the 1st one count...there will not be a 2nd. Sorry, shouldn't have posted - too close to the bone...

Don't worry, LouLou......mine did and and I did hit back and then................well check out the other thread on hitting your man...
hope ya kicked him in the nuts, but if he hits a gal he aint got nuts .!!!drinker drinker

Wiped the floor with him, seahawks......five brothers and an Irish temper, he wasn't gonna win.

And Faust.....he would hit for no reason, like if I was doing dishes and he wanted me to sit and watch tv with him, or if I was doing bills and he wanted me in bed....

Whoa, I am not saying it is okay. I do not like hearing about men Beating on women. But if a man caught his wife blowing his best friend, gets mad and is forced to leave his own house because they are in there, and the woman is talking crap to him and he gets mad and punches something and she says something like "What? You think that scared me? You are a little punk %$#@ and you ain't $#!T! You wanna hit me? Hit me then! C'mon!" Then I believe that is messing with someone who may not be emotionally stable at that moment, so when he lands one punch to the face, and she is in shock that he did that..... I am just saying... I can understand that (Again, not saying it is ok) and that could have been seen coming like a mile away.

On the other hand. I am glad that bastard got his ass beat. You don't strike me as a bad lady who would try to start something. Shame on him.
i hear what yur sayin bro.!!

Wow...is it just me, or does this sound like justification??? Look, under NO circumstances is it in any way, shape or form justifiable for domestic violence to happen...man to woman or woman to man. I've been there...and what could I have possibly said or done to justify bruised kidneys, both eyes blacked and a concussion? What taunt in the entire effin' world could justify one person doing that to antoher than they CLAIM to LOVE??? Explain that to me...cause I just don't get it. I grew up a FAT little girl...and I've been taunted and teased for a GREAT part of my life...and NEVER...and I mean NEVER did it cross my mind to beat someone into a bloody pulp because of WORDS. Geez, even children learn "stick and stones may break my bones...but words can never hurt me." Fisyts can though...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:11 PM
Nope...if there's no one I feel "safe" talking to...then I talk to God...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 06/28/08 11:28 PM
I wil NEVER get married again...it just won't happen. And in all actuality...at this point I'm not even sure I want a "relationship" I kinda like being "alone"

Good luck dude...

drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 06/27/08 01:01 PM
Most of the time the enitre site kinda reminds me of a mix between high school, Lord of the Flies, playground bullies and the tiny car full of clowns at the circus...

rofl

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:57 PM

That's a fake nigerian letter.
A real nigerian letter would have ended with."write me soon here,EMMY4U@yahoo.com

How DARE You!!!!

All the nigerian letters are real. They say so in the letters!

Maybe it's not a fake nigerian letter...maybe it's just a letter from a fake nigerian...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:22 AM

if it's your Honeymoon, why care about what's at the hotel??devil bigsmile

because i can have sex at home...i'm on vacation and want to have fun

No sex on your honeymoon? Wow - I feel for your soon to be husband already

i didn't say no sex....but that only lasts an hour at the most...then it's roller coaster time

I think I'd prefer one ride to the other...less chance of vomiting and/or serious bodily injury...but that's just me...slaphead

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:19 AM
*wondering why you're alone*

drool

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:15 AM

We chased lady luck till we finally struck - Bonanza
With a gun and a rope and a hatful of hope
We planted our family tree
We got ahold of a potful of gold - Bonanza
With a horse and a saddle and a rig full of cattle
How rich can a fella be?
On this land we put our brand
Cartwright is the name
Fortune smiled the day we filed
The Ponderosa claim

Here in the west we're livin' in the best - Bonanza
If anyone fights any one of us
He's gonna fight with me

Hoss and Joe and Adam know
Every rock and pine
No one works, fights, or eats
Like those boys of mine

Here we stand in the middle of a grand - Bonanza
With a gun and a rope and a hatful of hope
We planted our family tree
We got ahold of a potful of gold - Bonanza
With a houseful of friends where the rainbow ends
How rich can a fella be?

On this land we put our brand
Cartwright is the name
Fortune smiled the day we filed
The Ponderosa claim

Here in the west we're livin' in the best - Bonanza
With the friendliest, fightenist, lovingest band
That ever set foot in the promised land
And we're happier than them all
That's why we call it - Bonanza -
- Bonanza -
- Bonanza

Did you KNOW that??? Or cut and paste??

Close...
Lorne Greene recorded a version of the theme on one of his own albums, but with changes to the lyrics- which was your guess.

When the pilot episode for Bonanza was originally run, it included three of the Cartwrights singing the words to the theme song (Pernell Roberts wisely tended to the horses!) The audience reaction was generally to role on the floor laughing, as the words were comical and the picture of these cowboys jumping on their horses singing them ridiculous. For the rest of the series the familiar instrumental version of the song was used So for those who have never heard the lyics to Bonanza, here they are:
(Little Joe) I've got a flair for women everywhere --
Bonanza!
(Hoss) Bonanza! (Barks and howls)
(All three) I'm not afraid of any pretty maid -- Bonanza!
Bonanza!
But when I give a kiss to any little miss
She'll learn a lot from me
(Ben) I'm not afraid of any pretty maid -- Bonanza!
(All three) Bonanza!
When I give a kiss to any little miss
She'll learn a lot from me
Hair of brown, hair of gold
I take what I see
We're not a one to saddle up and run -- Bonanza! Bonanza!
Any one of us who starts a little fuss
Knows he can count on me
One for four, four for one
This we guarantee
We got a right to pick a little fight -- Bonanza! Bonanza!
If anyone fights any one of us
He's gotta fight with me!

drinks drinks drinks drinks

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:08 AM

dun dun dun udndunnnnnnnnnn dun rawhide!!!laugh laugh

NO...that's the theme to Rawhide...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:06 AM
recite the words to the theme song to "Bonanza"?

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:04 AM
natural casing?

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:03 AM

u could be my one and only,take all my pain away brokenheart

The pain will fade...with time. And a scar will remain, to remind you that the past is real. And without pain...you would not be able to tell what joy really is...

flowers

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:02 AM
And I thought the good stuff was the cream filling in the middle of an Oreo...:thumbsup:

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:58 PM
Most animals eat either their own feces or that of another animal (doggies in the cat box). Mammals, unlike humans, do not fully absorb all the nutrients from their food during digestion...leaving rich sources of protien and other nutrients to pass through into fecal matter. Cat poo (for instance) is relatively high in protien- which may explain why my dogs love it!

While most certianly disgusting...and nothing to entertain guests with, a little poo in her diet now and again won't harm her (excepting maybe her breath). If it's a regular occurance...or bothersome to you, there are supplements at your local pet store that will make her poo tase bad (and we thought it already would) to her...and probably quell her eating habits. You can get these in pill form...or as something you can add to her food and/or water.

You may also want to look into a higher grade food with protiens and cabohydrates that are easily digestable...these varietys generally contain less filler. Another good idea would be a doggie multi-vitamin (Pet-Tabs is a great brand). Vitamins generally are in "tablet" form...but are soft-ish and taste good so you can feed them as treats.