Community > Posts By > Peachiepoohie

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:11 AM
I really like my profile...even though it's not fake...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:11 AM
I really like my profile...even though it's not fake...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 07/19/08 07:17 PM
zanne

come here...call an all night radio DJ and talk their ear off...go have coffee at a truck stop and chit chat with your waitress...but beyond everything else

PLEASE DON'T HURT YOURSELF SWEETIE...YOUR SON WILL ALWAYS NEED HIS MOMMA!

I know it's scary as hell...and human tendency is to expect the worse...(remember the very first time he came home LATE...did you think he was in an accident...maybe in a hospital somewhere...or did you just think he was gooding off with friends??) Sweetie...look up your local VFW..call them...those are men and women who have "been there"

you can also try this site...

http://www.sanctuaryvf.org

PEACE BE WITH YOU...AND TRY JUST TALKING OUTLOUD...EVEN IF YOU'RE ALL ALONE...BECAUSE SOMEONE WILL BE LISTENING...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:56 PM
My first real kiss?? hmmm...I'd have to say 17...and he ended up being my ex-husband...and no, we don't talk...haven't since the divorce proceedings...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:35 PM
zanne:

i think about the guys overseas all the time...my mother works for a company that supplies a lot of the medical supplies fpor overseas military hospitals...I fully understand the risks they take and the consequences they face.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:03 PM
Arizona- known for snowbirds...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:01 PM
*waves hand wildly*

I'll admit...I never exhaled...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:00 PM
zanne

you are more than welcome. and the cell phone thing...it's nothing more than prepaid phoen cards that our soldiers can use anywhere...to call anyone...

and my best to you son...and tell him I say Thank You...and God Bless.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:23 PM
Edited by Peachiepoohie on Wed 07/16/08 07:24 PM
Okay...we all know that there are thousands upon thousands of our troops staioned overseas...and I'm sure we're all greatful for their service. Here's some ideas to help...and say thanks:

www.cellphonesforsoldiers.com

Did you know that servicepersons DO NOT get to call home for free?? One serviceman racked up an $8000.00 phone bill listening to his newborn son's cries...Cell Phones for Soldiers recycles old cellphones for cash, then uses the money to buy calling cards and send them to service people overseas. The website will help you find a local drop off spot to donate your old cellphones.

www.ourmilitarykids.org

What about the families left behind when mom or dad gets staioned overseas. Most of these families end up scraping by...and the first thing to go are the unnecessary expenses (piano lessons, karate, cheerleading). Without some sort of extra-curricular activity to participate in, a lot of military kids end up in a sea of deep depression...constantly worrying if mom or dad will ever come home. This charity gives grants of $500 PER CHILD so that they can continue to participate in their favorite activity. You can donate at their site.

www.laptopsforthewounded.com

Did you know that most military hospitals have ONE computer that hundreds of wounded soldiers must share? This charity has placed over 100 laptops in military hospitals. Check out their site to donate.

www.booksforsoldiers.com

Go to this site and pick our a serviceperson. You'll get a list of his/her favorite books, magazines and CD's...plus their address.

www.anysoldier.com

click on "where to send" thenchoose a soldier. You will get a list of the toiletries they need (toothpaste, lotion, deodorant) and where to send it.

www.operationmilitarysupport.com

At this site, you can "adopt" a soldier that doesn't receive regular mail from home...what a great chance at a penpal...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:53 PM
mine is

"well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!"

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:18 PM
*lol* yeah, I have..several times...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 07/10/08 09:18 PM
I with everyone else...what's the point of lying about it? Seriously...unless you say it's smaller than it really is...that might be different (like you don't wanna scare someone away...cause you're hung like a horse)

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:04 PM
once again...I have...and never again...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:01 PM
I absolutely love to argue...when I know I'm right...but I'll admit when I'm wrong too...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 07/10/08 07:58 PM
I have...and I would NEVER do it again...for ANYONE...noway

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:27 AM
I would look her dead in the face and say, "BAD DOG!"

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:25 AM
"Next time give me some advanced warning...so I can sell tickets!"

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 07/05/08 01:46 PM
I always wanted to be invisible...that' isn't working so well...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:00 PM
I confess that I ate half of a coconut cream pie today...but it was yummy...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 07/01/08 08:42 PM
I have...but it's not smart. Then sometimes they get the wrong idea dn you've opened up Pandora's box...

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25