Community > Posts By > Peachiepoohie

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:30 PM

AMEN to that! A lot of people here are attention whores, haven't you noticed? "Tell me I am beautiful! Boo woo woooo" "OMG! My heart hearts and I need attention because I think this will work for me (What kind of man is that?!)"

I get sick of that $#!T too! Someone needs to do things for their self esteem.

Weak? Challenge a 5 year old to a game of basketball
Feel ugly? Take a homeless person of the opposite sex out on a date
Want sex? Then pay for it
Want compliments? Then do something constructive with enthusiasts who take interest in the same thing

The answer are out there folks...

AMEN...AMEN

i could be wrong, but he said nothing about prayer threads for sick people and for people who have lost loved ones etc?? which is what you were referring to, he wasnt, as im aware

I didn't say he was...I just agree with him...that's okay...isn't it???

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:29 PM

Some don't need a picture, Debbie. They paint one with their words. And it aint always pretty.flowerforyou

Are your feet firmly grounded in reality??? So...let's see...to be pretty I have to care anout everybody else's problems...and take care of the entire human race??? Give me a break...what did you do to help someone out today....Miss JUDGEMENTAL??? DId you pray for the families of soldiers that won't ever come home? Did you feed a homeless person? Did you champion a cause? Or did you sit at your computer and lecture me on how I should behave??

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:24 PM

AMEN to that! A lot of people here are attention whores, haven't you noticed? "Tell me I am beautiful! Boo woo woooo" "OMG! My heart hearts and I need attention because I think this will work for me (What kind of man is that?!)"

I get sick of that $#!T too! Someone needs to do things for their self esteem.

Weak? Challenge a 5 year old to a game of basketball
Feel ugly? Take a homeless person of the opposite sex out on a date
Want sex? Then pay for it
Want compliments? Then do something constructive with enthusiasts who take interest in the same thing

The answer are out there folks...

AMEN...AMEN

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:23 PM

Not another member complaining about what others post.

yup yawn yawn yawn

Maybe they could make a more interesting thread.

i wish they would toflowerforyou flowerforyou
To the person of this thread, since you find those threads you posted awful how about you making an interesting one.

i agree.

and the OP is preaching and yet she wont even show her face laugh laugh

and FYI...I will show my face..more than happy to...but I do have a life outside of this place and my computer...I can't just sit here and wait for some whine-a$$ to post a reply to me...I have other commitments to take care of...I apologize for not being able to just sit here and wait for your reply with bells on...

whats that got to do with putting a photo up???

FYI...I have had a photo up...and I took it down because of a few CREEPY A$$ retards that kept mesaging me...wanna know what I look like? No problem...I'm just not posting a photo for the GP to check out...and why's it matter anyhow??? My views aren't valid unless you know what I look like? and for that matter...who's to say that anyone's photos are really them??? *rme*

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:21 PM

yup yawn yawn yawn

Okay...how about this? Pray for me because I have diabetes and I REFUSE to take insulin and my sugar is SKY HIGH and the doctor told me if I don't take it I'm going to die...

is that more interesting???

you obviosuly dont read. i am going to discuss alternative treatment with them, go back and read, and you will see that, get your facts right first.

WTF? what did I say about you and what are you talking about? I am diabetic...have been for many years...I was just trying to post something interesting...

ok fair enough, but its clear you reffering to me, when i did say i will be discussing alternative meds.

i wasn't referring to anyone but myself...but whatever. And said where? Seroiusly, I have no effin clue what you're talking about...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:16 PM
Edited by Peachiepoohie on Mon 06/30/08 06:18 PM
and frankly...I could care if every single person on here thinks I'm a douchebag because I really don't care about 99% of society. How many of you honestly care about my well-being??? Just trying to be realistic...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:16 PM

yup yawn yawn yawn

Okay...how about this? Pray for me because I have diabetes and I REFUSE to take insulin and my sugar is SKY HIGH and the doctor told me if I don't take it I'm going to die...

you obviosuly dont read. i am going to discuss alternative treatment with them, go back and read, and you will see that, get your facts right first.

WTF? what did I say about you and what are you talking about? I am diabetic...have been for many years...I was just trying to post something interesting...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:14 PM

yup yawn yawn yawn

i wish they would toflowerforyou flowerforyou
To the person of this thread, since you find those threads you posted awful how about you making an interesting one.

i agree.

and the OP is preaching and yet she wont even show her face laugh laugh

and FYI...I will show my face..more than happy to...but I do have a life outside of this place and my computer...I can't just sit here and wait for some whine-a$$ to post a reply to me...I have other commitments to take care of...I apologize for not being able to just sit here and wait for your reply with bells on...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:11 PM

yup yawn yawn yawn

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:16 PM
All you poor souls...soak your feet here...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:14 PM

From what I've seen on here so far, there are alot of true friends on this site. From where I sit there is nothing wrong with asking for prayers or luck.

How about "wish me lock...although i'm not going to do anything about it"

maybe i'm cold...but even if my own mother said that to me...i wouldn't be the least bit sympathetic to her plight. please...why should i waste my time if the person if unwilling to take a proactive role in solving their own damn problems???

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:11 PM
I'm noticing over and over the people on here that post topics that seem to be nothing more than a ploy for attention. Are there seriously that many people whose lives are that devoid of interaction that they need to do this? Seriously, flipping through old topics I find a lot of "pray for me" "wish me luck" "poor mee" topics...what kind of discussion is that???

*grumbling* it's old...

grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:08 PM

Why?

asked ppl to rate my profile and they wrote gone fishing...whats that suppose to mean,maybe im just slow lol

perhaps they mean that you're fishing for compliments...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 01:04 PM

do people really do that?????noway

what Ma$turbate? yeah.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 01:04 PM
When it fianlly happens...I'm sure I'll admit it.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 01:01 PM

So...you wanna watch me do my thing?smokin

yes...yes I do...when should I show up and will there be popcorn???

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 01:16 AM
no writing...just a imprint of my fun-bags...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 12:28 AM

If I had a "boyfriend"....drugs would be the least of my problems smokin
Yeah, you'd be sh!t outta luck if you ran outta vaseline!laugh

nah...there's always hair conditioner... rofl scared surprised

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 12:24 AM
...or your mom

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 06/30/08 12:23 AM
I didn't mean to phuck your sister...