Community > Posts By > saefcnysn

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:23 PM
are my pictures any good? are there some that i should just get rid of? im not sure that they are doing me too much justice

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:13 PM
lol thanks. good compliment :D but if you have any other questions or anything feel free to ask i'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. good luck!

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:50 PM
i mean inexpensive* fun little car

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:50 PM
i have a five speed automatic...and the gas mileage that they give you is an average. i mean you can get that. hell you can get even higher gas mileage. its all on how you drive it. and its a good little car. its my second one. i had a 2000 and now a 2005. they are very reliable and can be a ton of fun to drive. i mean i have taken mine up to about 110 mph. was awesome! i would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an expensive fun little car that looks pretty stylish.

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:28 PM
i have a ford focus zx3 2005 model and when im driving long distances i have always gotten between 29 and 33 miles to the gallon depending on how im driving. so its really great gas mileage and its very reliable. love it!

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:43 PM
well see i have also thought it might be something seasonal. because i have seen a change in him in the past few weeks. when we first started dating he was all excited then after awhile he backed off some then now that the holidays are over and his job is settling down he has been contacting me more and seems to be more into me i guess. or of course as everyone else has said...he is stringing me along for sex. which me being me is the first thought in my head. but thanks everyone for your advice! i appreciate it!

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:23 PM
ok so i need help...there is this guy and we have been dating casually for about 2 months now. he says that he really isnt ready to be in anything serious with me. and yea i do know what that means. but he did say at one point not too long ago that he is in a funk and when he gets out of it he will be ready. the thing is though he doesnt know how long that funk will be. im estimating spring. but anyways. i think i am starting to fall for him and im trying my best not to. so here is my question...how does one stop falling for someone? or what i would rather know how do i get him to start falling for me and want to be with me seriously. i know there can be more to us just by the way he kisses me and how he looks at me. so if anyone has advice id love to hear it! thanks!

saefcnysn's photo
Tue 01/08/08 05:30 PM
I would just like to say that you are very cute bgb :)

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:37 PM
Yea its by the Blood Hound Gang and its called "Fire Water Burn"

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:13 PM
see that is my biggest fear...is what if in 40 years i dont want that on the back of my neck. i mean right now i think that its something that i want bc of what i have been going through its an outlet. i think its pretty and easily hidden by my hair but even so...damn i almost wish someone could just tell me do it lol

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:55 PM
What does everyone think of a tattoo on the back of a neck that is the word "serenity" done in a very nice old cursive sort of font?

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:06 PM
i loved a man with all of my heart. the hardest thing i had to do was not talk to him. it hurt so bad. but i knew that i would end up hurting myself more in the end if kept talking to him. so the best advice i can give you is to not contact him at all. or start weaning yourself off of him. when you want to call him or see him call or see a girl friend of yours. hell if you need you you are more than welcome to email me here or i can give you my personal email. i know it hurts and i am truly sorry but time heal all wounds...good luck

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:02 PM
from a professional view your son should not be sleeping with you. i am a daycare teacher and when children who slept with their parents or who are can end up having attachment problems. also is can be very hard to break his sleeping with you. also even though he is only 6 months he should be sleeping all night long. we recently had a 4 month old that was getting up twice a night and everyone was very concerned bc she should be able to sleep all night. so at 6 months he should be more than able to do it again. and even if it breaks your heart to let him cry there really isnt much more of a choice. honestly if you have to shut his door and sleep across the house from him :(

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:21 AM
you can let him cry through the night or you can start trying to space out his bottles during the day when he starts getting fussy for a bottle try and keep him occupied for another half an hour and that way his body will be able to go longer with out eating. also since he is 6 months are you giving him jar food or cereal? that might help alot. good luck!

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:27 PM
Just take time. Finally you will get so mad that you will want to hide everything that reminds you of her. But it all in a box tape it up and hide it somewhere. Try and go out or keep your mind busy any way you can. I broke up with my BF 3 months ago. I am finally starting to become the old me. Or should I say the true me. And you will too. Just dont rush yourself. It will get better. I promise.

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:12 PM
Yea all I want is a little tiny stone.
And well to be honest I have no idea what the reprocutions might be. I mean I live at home under his roof. half of the time when I eat I am eating his food. I owe him money though i dont think that would change. But I know about 4 months back we had a talk about how he doesnt think I am responsible or mature and until I prove that to him he wont trust me. But as I recall he meant mature in the ways of money and being financially mature. So I am lost. But its not like he could or would kick me out for it?
And I guess saying terrified of my father is a bad word...its more like I am afraid to stand up for myself or afraid of what he might say or do...thus my dilemma here lol

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:00 PM
yea but what the hell would be the reprocution? lol thats what i fear.

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:52 PM
Ok so here is the deal. I am 21 years old and I have always wanted my nose pierced. The only problem is that I live at home with my parents. To be honest I am terrified of my father. So I asked him tonight if he would care or what he would think if I got it Pierced. He told me that it is not his nose and that if I did get it that it would nto stop huim from going out in public with me. Though he did say that he would not be happy because it is a waste of my "good" looks. He also told me that it is not his choice of what I do and that it would not make him think any different of me. But it might make him think different of other things. What the hell does that mean? Anyone have a clue? Because I am so lost on what he could mean by it...I can think of at least 5 subjects that he could change his mind on that would change my life drastically. So if you have any clue of what he may mean I would appreciate your help! Thanks!

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:19 PM
Since we have broken up I have gotten a new job that keeps me very very busy. I also have been trying to get into a new group of friends but when I go out with them I feel like I am a third wheel. Also I am hoping to start back to school as soon as I can afford it. So that should help me alot but for the time being its making me crazy and the people around me even more crazy. But thank you all for your input!

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:08 PM
Has anyone ever felt empty for no reason? My boyfriend and I broke up almost three months ago. I can't tell if my feeling empty has to do with him. When we first broke up I know that was the cause of my emptyness and lonelyness. But now I don't know. I will be fine for one minute and then I seem to have no emotions at all and I become irritated very quickly. Anyone experience this or know what it could be? I have a few ideas myself but I dont want to jump the gun.