Community > Posts By > saefcnysn

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:14 PM
i must say that i havent talked to him personally. but everytime i see that he has posted something i get a big smile on my face bc his jokes are awesome! i look forward to them at the end of a long day. so he has to come back!

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:21 PM
i was it when you got it pierced? i heard that it feels like a cartilage piercings. but i dunno. kinda creeps me out. though i guess it couldnt be much worse then my nipples

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:18 PM
thats what ive been wanting for so long! but sadly i still live under my parents roof and if they see any tats or piercings i have to be on the way out the door. so yea. i think im stuck with out getting it for awhile. :(

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:14 PM
yea they are doing really well. i can move the jewelry around now which is awesome. i love them. im now starting to figure out what i want to get pierced next lol

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 03/01/08 01:10 PM
how is everyones weekend so far? mine has been pretty good. went to the bar last night with a bunch of friends. i dont remember most of it but i know it was a blast! then tonight i get to head up to milwaukee for another fun filled night of drinking!!!

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 02/23/08 09:11 PM
cause im nuts i guess lol

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 02/23/08 09:10 PM
I got my nipples pierced tonight! it was totally insane! it did not hurt nearly as bad as i thought it would! right now dont hurt too much either. just a stinging! im so excited!

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:46 AM
well i'd kill for slush right now. todays high isnt even the twenties today. and we have gotten 86 inches of snow thus far this winter. :(

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:41 AM
how is everyone this morning?

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 02/22/08 03:06 PM
what do guys think about them?

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:40 PM
A couple just got married and on the night of their honeymoon before passionate love, the wife tells the husband, "Please be gentile, I'm still a virgin." The husband being shocked, replied, "How's this possible? You've been married three times before." The wife responds, "Well, my first husband was a gynecologist and all he wanted to do was look at it. My second husband was a psychiatrist and all he wanted to do was talk about it. Finally, my third husband was a stamp collector and all he wanted to do was...oh, do I miss him!"

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:37 PM
On their first night together, a newlywed couple go to change. The new bride comes out of the bathroom showered and wearing a beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe." The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished."Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims, "My God you are so beautiful, let me take your picture. Puzzled she asks, "My picture?" He answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever".

She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower. He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now." At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, "oh, OH, OH MY, let me get a picture". He beams and asks why and she answers, "So I can get it enlarged!"

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:31 PM
How are women and tornadoes alike?

They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:42 PM
i would. we put our pets to sleep so they dont have to feel pain. why dont we do it for our human loved ones? i dont think that if some perfectly healthy person wants to die should be able to. but if you have a terminal disease or are in constant pain. im all for it.

saefcnysn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:38 PM
Introduction
Find a homely girl friend that needs to meet a guy, she will be glad to be with an attractive woman who has more men than she can handle.
Instructions
Difficulty: Moderate
Things You'll Need

* A homely girl friend.

Steps
Step One
Enter the ladies room of a singles bar and wait until a homely woman enters, strike up a conversation with her, and start talking about meeting men, she will tell you how bad her social life is.Ask her to hang out with you,and say you will help her meet more guys.
Step Two
Take your new lady friend to the bar and order drinks,sitting next to her you will appear to be more beautiful than ever before. soon you will be surrounded with hansome men, and your homely girl friend will take what ever you can`t handle.
Step Three
When ever the occasion calls for you to look more attractive, forget about the cosmetics or the beauty parlor, nothing works as well as having your homely girl friend at your side. Give your new friend a call, she will be glad to be in your company.
Step Four
When you take your next vacation, bring your new friend along,you both will have the best time of your lives. You will be swarmed with guys, and she will gladly take the left overs.
Step Five
You have learned how to be more attractive without chemicals----enjoy your new wisdom.

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:59 PM
thats just awesome

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:32 PM
does anyone know a really good way to boost ones self esteem?

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 02/06/08 04:18 PM
see its not that i dont trust him or believe him. i guess its bc i have little faith in myself when it comes to someone wanting to do more than have sex with me i kinda start over analyzing things and worry alot. so then i go all crazy and ask questions like these lol

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:58 PM
its been a week since the last date as of tomorrow. and i asked him out on the second one. plus i asked him if he wanted to get together again and he said yea but needs to check his planner and let me know. and i know he is a busy guy. he works, goes to school, and it trying to open his own business. so i dont know if that is for sure true

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:50 PM
is it bad to just ask a guy after a second date if he likes me? like see if he is interested in continue dating me? he said that he would let me take him home as a joke. and in return i told him that a few more dates would be in order before i did. well he said that a few more dates are good. but he hasnt asked me to go out. since i hate waiting i just wanna know if he is acting interested.