Community > Posts By > oceanprince

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 10:14 PM
i believe the root cause of your anguish is the fear of being rejected, not so much that " you don't think that she's ready for a relationship".
surely, you know that the right thing to do is to confront your fear and lay your soul and heart bare at this lady's feet..come what may.

afraid of rejection or as some will say " being shy" is not ok. how will she ever know that you care for her if you keep it locked away inside you forever?

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:12 PM

ok, if the roman emporer constantine made the christian religion legal in 314ad, what year was it considered the year prior when time itself was not structures around jesus?
.......it was considered to be BC (BEFORE CHRIST).

no photo
Thu 04/17/08 10:03 PM

a person is talking to you and they feel it's necessary to invade you personal space by getting right in your face. Not yelling, just talking.
i find it better to tell them that i need my space, that i am not comfortable at close range.its always difficult to address the topic with political correctness. kinda like telling some one that their breadth could use a mint or two.

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:01 PM
send him an anonymous note with specific information so he can check it out himself.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 11:01 PM

many are the times when those unspoken words dictate and indicate your true feelings. these are the emotions that children pick up on. the tone of your initial posting thus indicate anger and frustration towards your once lover and father of your child. you don't have to say it surely your words indicates those negative feelings. i am a stranger to you therefore my suggestions are freely given with the expectations that you will at first, dismiss it without regards but if you will take the time to carefully examine your self you will see that you..can make a bridge to the future for your child even if you want nothing to do with this man.
you mailed an invitation to him, did you have your daughter call him to invite him in person? he is not a stranger. don't treat him like one. think about it.....good luck.

Actually 2 weeks ago we were at my friends house, and he lives in the same neighborhood, he saw my truck and came to the house. When he pulled up, I said, Mashona there is your dad, and she took off running to the back of the house. I got her in the living room, and I said, come on outside, I will go with you if you want me too, and she said ok. so we went out and she gave him a hug, and said hey to him, and then me and her dad started talking about her school, pageants, sports, her life in general. I told him that i was having her a BIG birthday party the Saturday after her birthday, and that he was more than welcome to bring CJ-1 of Mashonas half brothers, and then he said well, this is my other son- dont remember his name, and introduced me to his girlfriend, and then he asked me was it ok to bring CJ, his girlfriend, and their son too. I said sure, I have no problem with that, and I maile the invitation to him to let him know when and where. We were actually civil- real civil with each other this day, kind of shocked the hits out of me...
this is all fine, that you invited him.. now you know this man is important to your daughter so have her call him to remind him that she is looking forward to seeing him at her birthday. i'm not faulting you for anything surely you both have reasons to feel the way you do towards each other, this is your daughter's big day. surely her dad should remember it..but there appears to be some strain and road blocks in the way. who created them is not the point, who can work around them will win the price for trying.for the sake of the child.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:15 PM
many are the times when those unspoken words dictate and indicate your true feelings. these are the emotions that children pick up on. the tone of your initial posting thus indicate anger and frustration towards your once lover and father of your child. you don't have to say it surely your words indicates those negative feelings. i am a stranger to you therefore my suggestions are freely given with the expectations that you will at first, dismiss it without regards but if you will take the time to carefully examine your self you will see that you..can make a bridge to the future for your child even if you want nothing to do with this man.
you mailed an invitation to him, did you have your daughter call him to invite him in person? he is not a stranger. don't treat him like one. think about it.....good luck.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:34 PM
sometimes our lives cross other peoples lives for one reason or another. enjoy the moments you two had together. cherish those memories for as the faded fog there is still beauty in the roses that heve since then dried up, yet remain a reminder of a beautiful "thing" that was of the past.

no photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:11 PM
the now famous obama speech was actually written by obama himself.

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:55 PM
anyone who will play/ toy with another persons emotions like he's doing to you is not worth the time of day/ night. there are four things you can necver take back and one of them is the the spoken words. words that can cause real pain.

maturity and understanding(ness) seems to be lacking on his part. if you want to be hurt again then by all means go back, if you seek to be happy then go in search of your happiness. this guy is not it.
good luck.

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:33 PM
sometimes disappointments occur for a reason. the reason you may not comprehen at that given moment but later down the road, when you can see the bigger picture of your live you may understand it...if you allow yourself to be open minded.

maybe this is not the direction that your life is ment to go. i assure you, in a few months time you will have a better opportunity, one that may become your career.

when you can accept this change for what it is and rid yourself of any and all negative feelings about it. you will have grown into a positive person and thus you will attract good to you.

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:19 PM
the fumes from these particular paint finishers affect the neuron transmitters in your brain exactly the same way crank, crack, alcohol, and these drugs do.although you may enjoy this sort of a job it is killing you. people who paint cars for a living have the same problems.

you must get a different job.

you can go to see a neurosurgeon. ask him to do a cat can of your brain. the result will confirm what i am telling you.

brain cells will heal themselves but you must get away from the situation that is causing the problem in the first place.
good luck.

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:32 PM
hi everyone. can't sleep? too much caffine?noway

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 03:08 PM

When I look thru profiles most say here for dating?

your question is a timely one. i especially like the way you directed the question.no sugar coated crap!

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:16 PM
so he seems like a nice guy..but, nice guys dont win races.

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:09 PM
you did the honorable thing by being a friend to this new and apparantly lonely kid. your heart was and still is in the right place. the only thing is this kid is "energy focused" on you in a somewhat misguided way.

help him to find more people to be his friend or people he can hangout with. some people suggested you tell him that your friendship is only friendship and not to be misread to mean anything else.if that fails then change your number.. or monitor your calls.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 05:32 PM
you will have to be the judge of this situation.. some girls like regular-daily contact others like some space. i would suggest you ask her.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 05:18 PM
sorry to hear that. you should see a doctor since this strain of the flu will be accompanied by coughing, fever, soreness, aches, drainage and probably a sinus infection. you will be ok after two to three weeks.

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 05:10 PM
are you physically sick, mentally sick, or just love sick?flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 05:03 PM
the time will come in the near future when you will have to make a choice between pain free or relentless pain.when that time comes a decision will become quite easy.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 04:38 PM
while this is a very painful conditiom, you cannot afford to give up. i used to know one lady with that condition. she decided to remove affected tissues, etc after several years of failed attempts to have a baby.she is now living a happy life.

another lady became pregnant after several years with the same condition. doctors cannot say with 100 percent certainty that you will or will not become pregnant. your chances to become pregnant is greatly reduced.

maybe God has a plan for your life. one that does not include having children of your own. you can have a very happy and productive life even without children.

please do not ever consider negative self destructive thoughts. if you need to talk email me through this site.

good luck.

Previous 1 3 4 5