Community > Posts By > oceanprince

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:55 PM
the midwest has been blanketed with snow and ice for the past month.. so, some "cabin" fever frustration may be building up to an explosive level..thats only for those folks whose booze has run out.. those of us with full bottles are juite happy and plesant to deal with.

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:45 PM
welcomeflowerforyou i know a place that still have happy hour.glasses

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:40 PM
toads are poisonous..don't roast it dude.drinker

try applebees .

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:30 PM
i struggle with the "what if" and "why " of spirituality.

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:47 PM
speaking of pee, just wondering how many of you pee in your shower? not me. but, heard that some huge percentage of people do when showering.

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:33 PM
beautiful! but if you were living in missouri you may wish for sunshine.. bloddy snow, ice and hail for three weeks now..on and off. and more tomorrow.explode

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:29 PM
had a lady friend in ky does that count?drinker

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:13 PM
see a doctor. dude you have too much hate..drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:10 PM

Bill Clinton got more action.
thats why they call him slick willy..in some places willy means a body part!

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:59 PM

this may sound a bit harsh but nevertheless its my opinion..
when i'm in love, my lady friend is always on my mind.. good thoughts of course. now if your boyfriend didnot see fit to make sure that you have all the possible ways to contact him when he is gone..this email address being of vital importance then the relationship is not as strong as you want it to be.

in other words, its very important to you but not so important to him. why should you have to sneek and peek or accidently obtain the address ? its the same like a girl telling me i'll call you, but she has no intent to do so.

i'll say heck with it life is too short move on.
sorry me too ...thought it was your boyfriend...

then thats different. email him if you want to.. tell him where you got it.

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:56 PM
this may sound a bit harsh but nevertheless its my opinion..
when i'm in love, my lady friend is always on my mind.. good thoughts of course. now if your boyfriend didnot see fit to make sure that you have all the possible ways to contact him when he is gone..this email address being of vital importance then the relationship is not as strong as you want it to be.

in other words, its very important to you but not so important to him. why should you have to sneek and peek or accidently obtain the address ? its the same like a girl telling me i'll call you, but she has no intent to do so.

i'll say heck with it life is too short move on.

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 08:14 PM

no one wants to chat with u with no pics i guess they beleive u are ugly rather than think if looks is what it is about no thanks i got looks and if i get to know u u will get pic
:heart: We 'ALL' had to go through the same thing....
People are always going to BE BETTER when THEY can put a picture with your type...
Nothing more to it than "THAT"...:wink:

And let me say that ANY REAL PIC, is worth 1000 FAKE PIC'S,ok? wink,wink,lol...
There are the ones who come here with one pic and ITS NOT EVEN THEM......lol

So have fun and be YOU, and get a pic on your profile whenever you can..and then your be SEEN and people will JUDGE your LOOKS with YOUR personality and you will make friends here...

But we SHALLOW humans do require the visual effects of ego's
to NOT let SOME see YOU before they really SEE YOU!

And lets face it,,if WE ALL HAD TO DO IT,,,why shouldn't YOU also have to? loldrinker :heart: flowerforyou
..glad you said it.sometimes its like politics.. politically correctness....sad sad

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 08:10 PM

It isn't anything personal I just like to see who I am talking to that is allsmokin smokin
sorry, i stand corrected.. not only men but some ladies also like to see a face.

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 08:06 PM
welcome! flowerforyou pic will help. most of us men are visual. we need to see, who we are talking to that is not to say we may prematurely think that there is anything physically wrong with you.don't jump to conclusions. try posting even a partial photo and you should see some different results.

good luck.flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:10 PM

Whooo hooooo... got my bud in my right hand typing with my left... life is gooddrinker drinker drinker
[/
quote] hardly look old enough to drink.. flowerforyou have fun.drinker

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:04 PM
drinker drinker drinker explode explode explode

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:59 PM
unfortunately , its not possible to control other people's thoughts and opinion especially those that we find offensive. however, you can delete them and don't give them the time of day with a response.

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:53 PM

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all
dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that **** knows I'm smarter than her.

emailed to me... thought I'd share it...

....put air conditioning and heat in your dog house it will come in handy!!!bigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:27 PM
i will.. me. me.

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:25 PM
yes.